PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!!

supafun
04-02-2013, 04:59 PM
Patched multiple times! Finally It's done!

Spencley
04-02-2013, 05:41 PM
Patched multiple times! Finally It's done!

Now never close the patcher... i have closed it 4 times now and each time i have had to download the entire game again... It is a complete joke and an insult that something like this is still an issue..

Honestly the game feels half arsed with minimal effort for the PC end.. Small area to explore especially comparing it to other MMO's who on release have much larger areas. You can only do so many "Random" events till you realize they are not random at all and most of them offer no purpose with minimal rewards. Even if you get a reward the gear has no progression to it with absolutely minute if any upgrades.

People have argued it has to be like that in order to be competative.. No it does not.. They could easily implement a stock set of gear that everyone gets with enough variety to make sure every playstyle is covered, This set is automatically applied in PVP environment. If people want it add cosmetic variations through earning PVP milestones.

many things that everyone considers to be mandatory in an MMO are either disabled or not even present....

Thats the end of my 2am rant :P apologies for bad punctuation etc :)