PDA

View Full Version : Dont cross the streams!!!

JEMINAI
03-13-2014, 06:19 AM
ok, i havnt trawled thru the forum for anyone else who has addressed this issue.

but ive noticed something odd while rubbing shoulders with all the new/returned players within all the large combat situations. i will admit this could be something at my end, perhaps lag related.
but what i have seen is what looks like bugged weapons, usually a BMG beam coming out of what looks like a combat shotgun. basically it looks like shotgun shots being spewed out as fast as a BMG ticks.
im going to look into it further and am catching some video of this phenomena.
i might not have noticed this going on if not for the fact that ive seen it happen with my own weapons way back just after launch. cant say i know how to instigate this effect but ive had it happen to me.

anyone else noticed this?

testing this out i have found something similar though in reverse. if you heal yourself with a bmg then switch to combat shotgun and keep auto firing the heal charge appears to remain/refresh itself until reload.

Zugo
03-13-2014, 06:31 AM
ok, i havnt trawled thru the forum for anyone else who has addressed this issue.

but ive noticed something odd while rubbing shoulders with all the new/returned players within all the large combat situations. i will admit this could be something at my end, perhaps lag related.
but what i have seen is what looks like bugged weapons, usually a BMG beam coming out of what looks like a combat shotgun. basically it looks like shotgun shots being spewed out as fast as a BMG ticks.
im going to look into it further and am catching some video of this phenomena.
i might not have noticed this going on if not for the fact that ive seen it happen with my own weapons way back just after launch. cant say i know how to instigate this effect but ive had it happen to me.

anyone else noticed this?

testing this out i have found something similar though in reverse. if you heal yourself with a bmg then switch to combat shotgun and keep auto firing the heal charge appears to remain/refresh itself until reload.

In order to preserve system memory and bandwidth the game is loading a default skin for the other arkhunters which includes a combat shotgun as the weapon. You will notice that random players around you with this default skin will sometimes load their actual outfits and weapons when you aren't in a heavily populated area.

Thearl
03-13-2014, 06:55 AM
Just do a forum search on 'General Steve.'

Etaew
03-13-2014, 07:12 AM
If you are on PC you can use the Proxy Memory slider to increase the memory allocation for the game and render more of the characters around you in their real outfit. This is default set to the lowest possible (for some reason) and it's not an option that is likely to be seen on XBOX 360 and PS3 due to their limitations.