PDA

View Full Version : You owe me 25 keycodes!

DragonForza
03-13-2014, 10:11 AM
Seriously what's stopping you, Trion, from crediting people with what they earned at an incursion or siege before lagging out. It's happened to me a few times now, and many others more times. Are you trying to get rid of us?

25 isn't the biggest haul I've had, before people pull out the elitist card, but in this scenario everyone's an equal because we're all being shafted. Do they want us to play? Or is this latest downtime to further castrate the returns which we get...some of the time at least.

Crack
03-13-2014, 10:25 AM
Ive been paid legendaries and keys and came back into the game to see that both were missing...but thats what this current patch is going to fix. You would think that the servers would retain that information being that the server had to create the items and payouts prior to displaying them in a pay table it generates. Coming back into game to see nothing wouldnt seem to be possible unless its executing a roll back.

Etaew
03-13-2014, 10:38 AM
I would like to see rewards that you are owed at scoreboard time go into claims if you are disconnected or go offline.

Irteip Zeugirdor
03-13-2014, 10:45 AM
Last night...4 lag outs in a row... 3 San Francisco Incursions and 1 Dark Matter Major Arkfall in San Francisco also. Not even a single xp point the servers were able to save to my account. This is more encouraging for me to not buy the Gunslinger DLC.

TriGlav 2000
03-13-2014, 11:09 AM
The crashing is not fixed yet, PC-EU just crashed, but I got the reward after.

drackiller
03-13-2014, 02:40 PM
I would like to see rewards that you are owed at scoreboard time go into claims if you are disconnected or go offline.

I was preciselly thinking about that and i was going to creat a thread sugesting that when i saw this one.

I think that we need to take this one to Scapes, it`s only fair that we get what we fight, sorry, played for ;)

wartitan
03-13-2014, 03:12 PM
I'm in the same boat, been DC'd on at least 4 different occasions in the midst of a major, incursion or siege....I've lost at least one T4 lockbox worth of keycodes, if not getting close to 2....

drackiller
03-14-2014, 03:47 AM
Bump
Waiting for an answer for lost keys . It would be nice to hear something.

Etaew
03-14-2014, 04:00 AM
Bump
Waiting for an answer for lost keys . It would be nice to hear something.

I really doubt they will retroactively award keys lost through disconnection, the best we can hope for is a more stable server going forward.

drackiller
03-14-2014, 07:26 AM
I really doubt they will retroactively award keys lost through disconnection, the best we can hope for is a more stable server going forward.
I know Etaew, wishful thinking.
But if the server can remember what you shooted at , and if it can remember what you have picked up from the ground so far up to de "disco", why can`t he remember what we`ve scored at that point !?

Ps: de = the........my bad

xilfxlegion
03-14-2014, 08:31 AM

i filed a bug report and a support ticket each time it happened, which was twice before i got pissed and decided to do something else. they gave me the guns and keys i was supposed to get from an arkfall, but havent heard anything on the kent farm siege i got screwed on. but they did answer and handle it, at least half of it.