PDA

View Full Version : New patch Killed reload time on shotguns, zaggers, heavys frc etc

duction
03-13-2014, 12:35 PM
all the sawn off shotguns have had the reload animation slowed down, the 0.2 normal zaggers are over 2 seconds to reload!

awwww mannnnn trion!!!!!!!!!

bigguy
03-13-2014, 01:09 PM
did i hear the words samurai nerf

Bentu
03-13-2014, 01:19 PM
What do you expect when you complain about it?

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?151775-March-14-Livestream&p=1427435&viewfull=1#post1427435

Overtkill21
03-13-2014, 01:28 PM
Zagger got a nerf you say?

LOL

rebtattoo
03-13-2014, 01:28 PM

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?151775-March-14-Livestream&p=1427435&viewfull=1#post1427435Beautiful!

Overtkill21
03-13-2014, 01:30 PM

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?151775-March-14-Livestream&p=1427435&viewfull=1#post1427435

Well he didn't think they'd actually listen.

bigguy
03-13-2014, 01:35 PM
Or he didnt think they could come up with a way to do it without screwing something up.

Overtkill21
03-13-2014, 01:39 PM
Or he didnt think they could come up with a way to do it without screwing something up.

So if I understand correctly - a 0.0 Reload Zagger now actually has a 0.2 Reload - a 0.3 Reload Courier would have a 0.5 Reload...correct?

If so, I have to say that is not that big of a deal.

duction
03-13-2014, 01:40 PM

read it again bentu, its about a glitch you can do with a 0.5 second reload sawn offs, and to fix it they slowed down all shotgun reloads, even ones before 0.5 and after 0.5 which you couldnt glitch!

Arran
03-13-2014, 01:43 PM
Both my zaggers are natural 0.0 reload and unaffected. As is my 0.0 heavy sawn off . Tho my 0.0 scattergun has been nerfed

Brianflipside
03-13-2014, 01:43 PM
They did not nerf the Shotguns. All mine are the same. They nerfed the server stability, and orange drop rates.

rebtattoo
03-13-2014, 01:46 PM
They did not nerf the Shotguns. All mine are the same. They nerfed the server stability, and orange drop rates.Well, sh*t, oh well. Thanks for the clarification Brian. LOL

Nefarious
03-13-2014, 01:56 PM
If zaggers did get fixed then this over all update would of been a full epic win.

I wait for the day for cloak, ego charge on reload, and 0.0 reload guns get fixed in one swoop.

Deunan
03-13-2014, 02:05 PM
They did not nerf the Shotguns. All mine are the same. They nerfed the server stability, and orange drop rates.Have you actually tried firing a fast loading zagger? The OP is saying that the animation for opening the sawed-off got lengthened. It has nothing to do with nerfing the actual reload bonuses themeselves.

Brianflipside
03-13-2014, 02:06 PM
If zaggers did get fixed then this over ajl update would of been a full epic win.

I wait for the day for cloak, ego charge on reload, and 0.0 reload guns get fixed in one swoop.

Then we may as well add Overcharge, Blur, Big Boomers, Invader, Cankers, Wolfhounds, Thunders with Huge Mags, Volge Battle Rifles, Swords, Stims, Spikes, Bug grenades...ETC to the list, making everything perfectly balanced and the same. I guarantee it will get old fast.

It will be like only have one choice for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the rest of your lives.

Brianflipside
03-13-2014, 02:09 PM
Have you actually tried firing a fast loading zagger? The OP is saying that the animation for opening the sawed-off got lengthened. It has nothing to do with nerfing the actual reload bonuses themeselves.

Yes the animation is the same. The servers are **** since the latest patch, so everything is lagging and booting everyone.
I checked the animations on an empty shard and they are the same.

duction
03-13-2014, 02:10 PM
the rocket launchers are still very fast reloading, guess everyone will start using precise chaos, bonfire and sludge lol, infact i think all rocket launchers are 0.0 now

Brianflipside
03-13-2014, 02:14 PM
Trion could make a separate server option for all those that want nerfs. In this server everyone would be the same ego, with no perks, no powers, Only one variant of every gun in the game with no nanos, one shield.

You could choose to enter this server the same way you can select NA or EU servers on the load page.

Then you would have your perfect, bland, balanced gaming enviroment.

Nefarious
03-13-2014, 02:18 PM
Then we may as well add Overcharge, Blur, Big Boomers, Invader, Cankers, Wolfhounds, Thunders with Huge Mags, Volge Battle Rifles, Swords, Stims, Spikes, Bug grenades...ETC to the list, making everything perfectly balanced and the same. I guarantee it will get old fast.

It will be like only have one choice for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the rest of your lives.

For sure. Because running around with unlimited Ego and charging your Ego with a couple of instant reloads should stay as is.

While we are at it lets bring back pre patched Surge Bolters.

Deunan
03-13-2014, 02:19 PM
If zaggers did get fixed then this over all update would of been a full epic win.

I wait for the day for cloak, ego charge on reload, and 0.0 reload guns get fixed in one swoop.Zaggers didn't need fixing. There were already sawed-offs in the game that could produce the same benefits of almost constant EGO power activation. I know this because you were whining about it long before Arkbreaker came out.

This isn't a zagger nerf. It's a sawed-off shotgun nerf because if it's the animation being lengthened it affects all of the sawed-off shotguns.

Brianflipside
03-13-2014, 02:27 PM
For sure. Because running around with unlimited Ego and charging your Ego with a couple of instant reloads should stay as is.

While we are at it lets bring back pre patched Surge Bolters.

Are you playing the same game as everyone else??? Big boomers are the new surge bolters, Volge Battle rifles are the new Surge Bolters. These guns Kill enemies before they even have a chance to render on the board.

I personally never had a problem competing with, or against any of the OP weapons any one has wanted nerfed since day one.

Nefarious
03-13-2014, 02:30 PM
Zaggers didn't need fixing. There were already sawed-offs in the game that could produce the same benefits of almost constant EGO power activation. I know this because you were whining about it long before Arkbreaker came out.

This isn't a zagger nerf. It's a sawed-off shotgun nerf because if it's the animation being lengthened it affects all of the sawed-off shotguns.

Whining or pointing it out? For sure other sawed offs can produced the same rolls to get the same results. Its just that 'Zagger' epitomizes what this is all about since its rolls to do so are standard.

Ego Recharge on reload can be used to make all other Perks that shave Ego recharge time obsolete. I just want to see a better balanced game.

Nefarious
03-13-2014, 02:34 PM
Are you playing the same game as everyone else??? Big boomers are the new surge bolters, Volge Battle rifles are the new Surge Bolters. These guns Kill enemies before they even have a chance to render on the board.

I personally never had a problem competing with, or against any of the OP weapons any one has wanted nerfed since day one.

Detonators and Lobbers in general are messed up. The scale for what they do is tipped to one side. We have ones that are the best and others which are worthless.

Big Boomers have been doing what they been doing waaay before Surge Bolters were around.

And Volge Battle Rifles the new Surge Bolter? For sure they are strong considering their slow projectile speed but in no way are they the new Surge Bolter. Not even close.

mr8liner
03-13-2014, 02:37 PM

Brian, I have been playing this game since aug. Everytime they nerf one gun there is another one to take it's place.. when i first started playing pvp all they use were infectors and boomers, then it went to something else, then we had the time with the surge bolters. after they got patched everyone started using the 0.0 zaggers. when they get nerfed there will be a new favorite gun, and when that gets nerfed there will be another favorite gun and this will go on and on and on.

Oh yeah, if the guys are dead before you see them that's has to do with your connection. it's happens to me but it's not like it is hard to get points in sieges anymore. if you can't get enough point for a tier 4 box then no matter what guns are out there you will need more help

Bentu
03-13-2014, 02:38 PM
read it again bentu, its about a glitch you can do with a 0.5 second reload sawn offs, and to fix it they slowed down all shotgun reloads, even ones before 0.5 and after 0.5 which you couldnt glitch!

Don't see how it is a glitch, an in game mechanic that is abused yes or an exploit.

rebtattoo
03-13-2014, 02:40 PM
Don't see how it is a glitch, an in game mechanic that is abused yes or an exploit.No. Just a brilliantly clever way of using game mechanics to ones advantage.

Things are working as intended. Nothing more to see. Move along....

Bentu
03-13-2014, 02:44 PM
No. Just a brilliantly clever way of using game mechanics to ones advantage.

Lead on reb............

duction
03-13-2014, 03:05 PM
so why havent they nerf'd the rocket launchers that have the ability to do 0.0 too?

the logical thing to do is to stop the ability to keep your ego power up with the perk.

it isnt a clever use of mechanic, it cant be used to bring your cloak back in pvp, the 0.0 just made your ego power never end once its charged and used. you guys dont know what you are even talking about lol

Atticus Batman
03-13-2014, 03:41 PM
No. Just a brilliantly clever way of using game mechanics to ones advantage.

Darn it Reb! Look at what you made me go and make!

http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t667/atticusbatman/misc/batvadernerf_zps30eeed3e.jpg (http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/atticusbatman/media/misc/batvadernerf_zps30eeed3e.jpg.html)

Overtkill21
03-13-2014, 03:59 PM
Have you seen the future of NERF?

I can see me piloting one of these shooting my girl and the dog...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-unHNs1X_fRQ/UupSCW6aWaI/AAAAAAAACk0/xPybhXPuXfg/s1600/24998.jpg

N3gativeCr33p
03-13-2014, 04:02 PM
This new patch did much more than killing the reload time on a few guns... I had to turn off my 360 before I threw it out the window in frustration. Game stability is a freakin' joke today!

Sigh...

Mudturtle Jones
03-13-2014, 04:12 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-unHNs1X_fRQ/UupSCW6aWaI/AAAAAAAACk0/xPybhXPuXfg/s1600/24998.jpg

That looks like a nerfed monolith.

B_Draco
03-13-2014, 04:17 PM
Not quite a nerf on 0.0 reload zaggers, people are still getting away with automatic zaggers/nano fraggers(You know who you are with that 0.0 reload nanoless fragger as well)...

duction
03-13-2014, 04:20 PM
Maybe they made a mistake with the reload times.

crasher
03-13-2014, 04:53 PM
Well he didn't think they'd actually listen.

Can't blame him.
He has history on his side.

crasher
03-13-2014, 04:54 PM

I have to ask:

WHAT would you be shooting your girl and the dog AT?

rebtattoo
03-13-2014, 05:12 PM
Darn it Reb! Look at what you made me go and make!

http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t667/atticusbatman/misc/batvadernerf_zps30eeed3e.jpg (http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/atticusbatman/media/misc/batvadernerf_zps30eeed3e.jpg.html)another BatClassic! Can't get enough of 'em!

Arsenic_Touch
03-13-2014, 05:28 PM
Had me worried for a moment there but my zagger still works fine.

B_Draco
03-13-2014, 05:30 PM
Had me worried for a moment there but my zagger still works fine.

Just wait till 0.0 reload zaggers get a nerf... Oh wait, our opinions and callouts can't reach deaf ears...

Arsenic_Touch
03-13-2014, 05:33 PM
Just wait till 0.0 reload zaggers get a nerf... Oh wait, our opinions and callouts can't reach deaf ears...

If they're going to nerf zaggers, then they need to nerf all the other saweds offs with low reload, and the rocket launchers.
So you want them to ruin sawed offs and rocket launcher reload times?

B_Draco
03-13-2014, 05:41 PM
If they're going to nerf zaggers, then they need to nerf all the other saweds offs with low reload, and the rocket launchers.

I wasn't he one who said 'ruin' lol, 'adjust' would be more appropriate ;)

Bonehead
03-13-2014, 06:04 PM
I just checked my frc scattergun on one of my toons. I did it several times.
For me the left hand animation plays twice. The actual reload time is not changed, I can fire and it will interrupt the second animation.
For me it is just that left hand flailing about a second time making it look like it's taking forever to reload.

Brianflipside
03-13-2014, 06:28 PM
I just checked my frc scattergun on one of my toons. I did it several times.
For me the left hand animation plays twice. The actual reload time is not changed, I can fire and it will interrupt the second animation.
For me it is just that left hand flailing about a second time making it look like it's taking forever to reload.

Apparently any pump or sawed off that is not 0 reload is messed up. Time to submit tickets

Chump Norris
03-13-2014, 08:30 PM
So intended or not? Im thinking not.

Nefarious
03-13-2014, 09:22 PM

They don't have to ruin reload times. Just make sure that certain guns don't get certain rolls.

WhiteF8ng
03-13-2014, 10:09 PM
Gonna go a little off-topic and say this wasn't intended. Guarantee it's one of those slight "missteps" in programming. There are several reload animations that are jekked. i.e. Pump shotguns have a mix between combat and pump shotgun animations. Wolfhounds have the revolver animation, etc... Fix one thing, break 99...

On topic; They have a few choices in terms of "nerfing" but they'll either have to nerf everyone in general (perk-wise), eliminate certain rolls from certain categories, or increase reload times across the effected weapon categories.

duction
03-13-2014, 11:39 PM
Have you seen someone reload a courier that has more then a 2 mag?! It's hilarious.. 1st reload us slow then the rest make the charactor look like they are having a fit and reload about 6 times in a second! Have a look!

WhiteF8ng
03-13-2014, 11:49 PM
Have you seen someone reload a courier that has more then a 2 mag?! It's hilarious.. 1st reload us slow then the rest make the charactor look like they are having a fit and reload about 6 times in a second! Have a look!

I have. Even more hilarious on a 26 round VOT Fragger

duction
03-13-2014, 11:52 PM
Oh yea! The vot fraggors also reload instantly now. This is what makes me believe it's all a mistake lol!

Anyone tried rocket launchers? They are pretty much all 0.0 too :D

Bentu
03-14-2014, 12:13 AM
Anyone tried rocket launchers? They are pretty much all 0.0 too :D

No I haven't but if there is one weapon in this game that needs a buff it's these. In rl they take out tanks and houses in this game you can just about kill a skitterling with one.

duction
03-14-2014, 12:31 AM
No I haven't but if there is one weapon in this game that needs a buff it's these. In rl they take out tanks and houses in this game you can just about kill a skitterling with one.

Omg they don't! Have you been in pvp against someone with a sludge or bonfire or even worse a precise chaos?! The chaos can pretty much 1 shot kill you and have a huge damage radius!

Bentu
03-14-2014, 01:38 AM
Omg they don't! Have you been in pvp against someone with a sludge or bonfire or even worse a precise chaos?! The chaos can pretty much 1 shot kill you and have a huge damage radius!

That's pvp, what about the rest of the game? You can tell they're no good because nobody uses them except to get thier ego up up and then they're packed away.
I really wish they'd make pvp it's own little entity that didn't cross over into the main game.

Tsort
03-14-2014, 01:54 AM
No, Bentu, it used to be like that but since the buff a couple of patches ago, I've dusted off the old bonfire (just mastered it yesterday). With a good load-out synergy they're useful. BTW, real life is real life, in which a Derringer bullet in the gut is enough to kill you sometime, and nobody carries around energy shields.

I actually was kinda surprised my Bonfire was reloading this fast, but checked the stats and it says 1 sec on mine, so I looks like it's working as intended. But I'll try my other launchers tonight to see if I spot some issues.

Arsenic_Touch
03-14-2014, 01:57 AM
No, he's right. Rocket launchers in pve are terrible even with the buff. All the buff did was make them 1 hit ko in pvp because of the damage reduction nerf where as open world mobs can shrug off a rocket to the face.

Tsort
03-14-2014, 02:03 AM
To each his own. Chain kills and multi-kills are spamming my screen at the moment. Buff them even more and that'll definitely put a smile on my face. :)

Atticus Batman
03-14-2014, 02:08 AM
No, Bentu, it used to be like that but since the buff a couple of patches ago, I've dusted off the old bonfire (just mastered it yesterday). With a good load-out synergy they're useful. BTW, real life is real life, in which a Derringer bullet in the gut is enough to kill you sometime, and nobody carries around energy shields.

I actually was kinda surprised my Bonfire was reloading this fast, but checked the stats and it says 1 sec on mine, so I looks like it's working as intended. But I'll try my other launchers tonight to see if I spot some issues.

Still not great. They were awesome in Beta. The game came out, and they got nerfed to the ground. a minor buff doesn't make them anywhere as good as they were or should be. The fact that PvP exists using the exact same weapon chart as PvE will keep them from getting put back to great standards.

DeathByHeroin69
03-14-2014, 02:10 AM
all the sawn off shotguns have had the reload animation slowed down, the 0.2 normal zaggers are over 2 seconds to reload!

awwww mannnnn trion!!!!!!!!!

yes another ty trion good job

duction
03-14-2014, 02:24 AM
yes another ty trion good job

Just watch out for infectors and rockets in pvp now if you even play pvp. somtimes it's better the devil you know lol!

Midori Oku
03-14-2014, 04:03 AM
Is it just me, or are a lot of the reload animations messed up? For example, all of the pistols in the game now reload like the revolvers, VOT Mazu Blast Rifles/VOT Blast Rifles now reload like VBI/FRC assaults, all SMGs now reload like pulsers, and the Volge Battle Rifle reload animation is now the same as the VBI/FRC Assault. You also no longer pull the bolt back when firing a bolt action sniper.

However, I do have to admit that it's funny seeing the magazines magically leave the gun, then a new one flying in without my character even touching them.

duction
03-14-2014, 04:47 AM
Is it possible for a member of the trion team to jump in and say if this was intentional or just a fix for a short period? Anyone?

Knightmage
03-14-2014, 05:12 AM
Face it as usual the DLC patches borked things game wide in their normal mostly annoying ways, give them time it'll be back to it's normal semi-borked state in a few days.

N3gativeCr33p
03-14-2014, 05:19 AM

I choose to blame the terraforming. ;)

duction
03-14-2014, 06:45 AM
It was the 2nd hot fix that broke them, not the initial DLC!

dramaQkarri
03-14-2014, 06:57 AM
Figures, still no response. Last night it was funny and tragic trying to use pump shotguns. Like you said in a post somewhere on previous page - 1st bullet load takes 1-2 sec, and then I flail around like a total spaz putting the other 7 in the clip! Got me killed more than I would like. Finally had to forget it and break out an SMG for awhile.
And I'm gonna go with "intended". But not executed correctly. In other words, f'd up the nerf.

Tallon
03-14-2014, 07:02 AM
Doesn't matter how much they nerf... someone will always complain about some weapon being too powerful.
Pretty soon all weapons will be nerfed to the same damage/reload..etc... and yet someone will still find something to complain about.

BIEBERyoloSWAG
03-14-2014, 07:04 AM
I can confirm that my zagger of a .1 reload is now showing a longer animation

BUT i cant believe no one has mentioned it (atleast that i saw) but the animation can be skipped. I shot my gun and after the animation puts in the first bullet it says 2 bullets are in the chamber, so i just tapped the zoom button and it got rid of the animation of the second bullet being loaded into the gun. This solved the animation issue and still makes it so my gun reloads in .1 and both bullets are in the chamber. issue solved, carry on.

Zaggers are cheap and i stopped using mine so i dont care if they patch what i mentioned above or not.

duction
03-14-2014, 07:27 AM
It's not a nerf it's a quick fix lol

dramaQkarri
03-14-2014, 08:03 AM
It's not a nerf it's a quick fix* lol

*fix is used loosely in this case.

TriGlav 2000
03-14-2014, 08:26 AM
Noticed that Quick Repeater also has messed up reload animation.

Zugo
03-14-2014, 08:47 AM
0.0 reload times bypass animations. I have an incredibly cheesy sawed off with 0.0 45% speed boost stowed away on one of my characters. It's only been used in PvE because It's way too OP for PvP.

Bonehead
03-14-2014, 08:50 AM
I choose to blame the terraforming. ;)

I blame myself.

N3gativeCr33p
03-14-2014, 08:53 AM
I blame myself.

So do I. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzLobQxY6gg

Nashtalia
03-14-2014, 09:30 AM
the reload on my Wanyu has apparantly changed after the recent hot-fix, i have to reload each time i pull the trigger :rolleyes:

^my Wanyus' reload wasn't like this before the recent hot-fix :rolleyes:

oh well, seems i will have to adapt to the new reloading of my Wanyu :rolleyes:

Duncan Shadowfall
03-14-2014, 09:33 AM
the reload on my Wanyu has apparantly changed after the recent hot-fix, i have to reload each time i pull the trigger :rolleyes:

Adapt? Adapt? Oh no thats not the Defiance way..you must whine and complain and whine and complain....

Now dont go setting a good example...

:-)

Tsort
03-14-2014, 03:07 PM
So... just logged in and tested it. My Longshot Cannon now has an effective 0 second reload time. Rockets away!!

Bonehead
03-14-2014, 03:15 PM
So... just logged in and tested it. My Longshot Cannon now has an effective 0 second reload time. Rockets away!!

Same with my bonfire.
It rocks.

N3gativeCr33p
03-14-2014, 03:50 PM

And according to what was said in today's chat during their live stream, so does the Precise Chaos.

CM Kiwibird
03-14-2014, 03:52 PM
Is it possible for a member of the trion team to jump in and say if this was intentional or just a fix for a short period? Anyone?

It's a bug, we're working on a fix. Sorry for the late update! :o

Tsort
03-14-2014, 03:53 PM
Is it related to the boosts? And how come I got boosts by the way?

CM Kiwibird
03-14-2014, 04:01 PM
Is it related to the boosts? And how come I got boosts by the way?

Definitely isn't related to boosts. Not sure why you have boosts. Screenshot? Picture? What's going on here?

viced998
03-14-2014, 04:03 PM
Cause of the Bonus-Boost Weekend.

CM Kiwibird
03-14-2014, 04:05 PM
Cause of the Bonus-Boost Weekend.

There we go, forgot that was already active. Here's the link. (http://community.defiance.com/en/2014/03/11/bonus-weekend-mar-14-16/)

N3gativeCr33p
03-14-2014, 04:08 PM
There we go, forgot that was already active. Here's the link. (http://community.defiance.com/en/2014/03/11/bonus-weekend-mar-14-16/)

Allow me to... oh, wait... never mind...

duction
03-14-2014, 06:15 PM
It's a bug, we're working on a fix. Sorry for the late update! :o

thanks for looking into this for us! i hope it gets resolved, i miss the normal reload times :(

Bentu
03-14-2014, 06:18 PM
thanks for looking into this for us! i hope it gets resolved, i miss the normal reload times :(

No you don't, you just want it fixed cause you keep getting your butt whooped in pvp. :)

Amack
03-14-2014, 07:56 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?152434-Patch-1.403-(hotfix)-Patch-Notes

Tsort
03-15-2014, 05:52 AM
Definitely isn't related to boosts. Not sure why you have boosts. Screenshot? Picture? What's going on here?
What's going on is the forum, again, wasn't the best source for info. Business as usual I guess. ^^

drackiller
03-15-2014, 06:51 AM

Like this !? LOL
http://s750.photobucket.com/user/ToniCareca/media/DSCN01021_zps7b2feb1a.mp4.html
I really wished that my Vot Grind Fragger would reload like this :)

Nashtalia
03-15-2014, 06:58 AM
Like this !? LOL
http://s750.photobucket.com/user/ToniCareca/media/DSCN01021_zps7b2feb1a.mp4.html
I really wished that my Vot Grind Fragger would reload like this :)

i actually find it muSING of the current animation of the FTL reload animation of shot-Gs...starting to like it :o but Alas! a hot-fix is bound to happen :rolleyes:

duction
03-15-2014, 07:08 AM
all fixed now :) ty trion Staff

CM Kiwibird
03-15-2014, 07:27 AM

Rock on, let us know if it acts up again.

drackiller
03-15-2014, 07:34 AM

I hate to break the bad news for you but no, thay are not fixed.

Check my video on the post behind yours.

Knightmage
03-15-2014, 07:54 AM
Yup my nice 0.6 zagger takes almost 3 full seconds to reload and shoot (spamming the trigger in one hand, stop wath in the other so it's not just the animation or display,) and another 1.3 takes 5, I'm afraid to look at any of my even slower ones, I might die of old age before I can fire them again. Fail, try again.

Update: Just noticed my client isn't even updated to 1.403, still showing the 1.402 info screen at login. Did the 1.403 patch even propagate?

duction
03-15-2014, 09:56 AM
Probably not, mine have gone back to normal again. Repatch it.

CM Kiwibird
03-15-2014, 10:25 AM
Probably not, mine have gone back to normal again. Repatch it.

Thanks for the heads up, back on it.

Knightmage
03-15-2014, 11:01 AM
Well the reload times are back to normal, though it still "feels" a bit off (not the same rhythm I had before if you know what I mean) but nothing I can put my finger on or document. The patcher is still showing the patch notes for 1.402 and all my settings for the firewall are good. Anyone else having this problem.

CM Kiwibird
03-15-2014, 11:04 AM
Well the reload times are back to normal, though it still "feels" a bit off (not the same rhythm I had before if you know what I mean) but nothing I can put my finger on or document. The patcher is still showing the patch notes for 1.402 and all my settings for the firewall are good. Anyone else having this problem.

Keep me updated. I want to know. If you don't want to post here, PM me. :o

drackiller
03-15-2014, 11:05 AM
Keep me updated. I want to know. If you don't want to post here, PM me. :o

Hmmmmm, like i said, look at my video, things are not fixed yet.

CM Kiwibird
03-15-2014, 11:35 AM
Hmmmmm, like i said, look at my video, things are not fixed yet.

Already got that one, just trying to gather as much information as I can. Thank you.

jerdan
03-16-2014, 03:31 PM
My o.3 zagger still takes almost 3 full seconds to reload. . Was going to mid it out to a faster reload but nothing is going to shave 3 second off. . Is this an error in the game or are we now needed. . Setting people say one or the other. Would like to hear it from a reputable source.

Nefarious
03-16-2014, 03:42 PM
Trion should just delete Zaggers from the game.

jerdan
03-16-2014, 03:48 PM
Ah. . Anther need to take something else away. Seems to be your answer for everything. But really. .. What is going on here. Personally I never used zags til a few days before the patch. Never had one until then. But seems a 0.3 reload should load faster than my 1.0 frc assault carbine. It doesn't. So still waiting on a legitimate answer to this one. Thanks for the input though.

Amack
03-16-2014, 03:57 PM
Nef, why do you do this to yourself? lol.