PDA

View Full Version : This was really bad support from the Defiance team,

Bleuford
03-14-2014, 05:55 PM
I have been working on some of my pursuits in the game lately. I was working on completing the Madera section when I attempted Time Trial: North Point which is part of the Madera Exploration III pursuit. I achieved silver the first time and it did not register as complete in my pursuits, so I did it again and this time I got gold but it still won't register. I created an in game support ticket and I got back what I can only assume is an automated response telling me that they cannot determine the nature of my problem and that I should submit another ticket with more details.. REALLY TRION ! ! ! I explained the issue very clearly and nothing I say could make it MORE clear what I am having difficulty with. I would appreciate someone actually looking into this for me and maybe even helping to solve the problem. The reference number is 140314-000220

K Ron Spliffs
03-14-2014, 05:58 PM
I have been working on some of my pursuits in the game lately. I was working on completing the Madera section when I attempted Time Trial: North Point which is part of the Madera Exploration III pursuit. I achieved silver the first time and it did not register as complete in my pursuits, so I did it again and this time I got gold but it still won't register. I created an in game support ticket and I got back what I can only assume is an automated response telling me that they cannot determine the nature of my problem and that I should submit another ticket with more details.. REALLY TRION ! ! ! I explained the issue very clearly and nothing I say could make it MORE clear what I am having difficulty with. I would appreciate someone actually looking into this for me and maybe even helping to solve the problem. The reference number is 140314-000220

Just a little suggestion, I would go here https://support.trionworlds.com/ to do my tickets, you can even do Live support. From experience I have not had any good response time/or responses from the in game support desk.

OttawaREDBLACKS
03-14-2014, 05:59 PM
Just a little suggestion, I would go here https://support.trionworlds.com/ to do my tickets, you can even do Live support. From experience I have not had any good response time/or responses from the in game support desk.

Then they are going to say post an in game response. I did that and the same GM said the same exact thing but go to the live chat or they couldnt do something about me killing the piercer multiple times without dying without the pursuit.

K Ron Spliffs
03-14-2014, 06:01 PM
Then they are going to say post an in game response. I did that and the same GM said the same exact thing but go to the live chat or they couldnt do something about me killing the piercer multiple times without dying without the pursuit.

I have never had a request to make an in game response, they can check everything with out that still.

Bentu
03-14-2014, 06:04 PM

I know it's a pain in the butt but if I was you I'd do it again and take a picture of the screen and add it to your ticket.

CM Kiwibird
03-14-2014, 06:08 PM
Looks like they just wanted to confirm the pursuit name, sorry about that. You should have an update on that soon.

Bleuford
03-14-2014, 06:40 PM
Looks like they just wanted to confirm the pursuit name, sorry about that. You should have an update on that soon.

Holy cow! CM Kiwibird comes through! Thank you so much! I sure hope they appreciate you and treat you great over at Trion!

Amack
03-14-2014, 06:42 PM
Holy cow! CM Kiwibird comes through! Thank you so much! I sure hope they appreciate you and treat you great over at Trion!

Honestly, I am more worried about how much the community appreciates her and I hope they treat her appropriately.

CM Kiwibird
03-14-2014, 06:42 PM

No problem! :o I'm happy to help!

Atticus Batman
03-14-2014, 08:19 PM
I have never had a request to make an in game response, they can check everything with out that still.

I have plenty of times. They keep saying, "That information is tied to your character, so you have to log in with THAT character, then submit an ingame ticket."

K Ron Spliffs
03-14-2014, 08:24 PM
I have plenty of times. They keep saying, "That information is tied to your character, so you have to log in with THAT character, then submit an ingame ticket."

They always ask me "what character where you on?" I tell em, and then "ok, let me pull up your information"... XD

Atticus Batman
03-14-2014, 08:24 PM
They always ask me "what character where you on?" I tell em, and then "ok, let me pull up your information"... XD

Well that makes you one of the lucky few. Congrads, now share the luck!