PDA

View Full Version : Hey Trion, you want people to leave your game?

CaptainObvious
03-15-2014, 03:41 AM
Keep up like this and it is what will happen.

I should get a special title like "deconection master" with a special pursuit like "get 100 time out". Serioulsy you plan to do something about all that crap?

Can't even join any events without being deconected, even emergency is ****ed up.

With all the people over there complaining about your ****ty dlcs, your ****ty 8k bits oj box (wow **** it's a 20% discount) and all the other crappy bugs do you plan to do something? Like improving the game and do your job.

Chocolatelover67
03-15-2014, 04:55 AM
haha about an hour ago, maybe a little more there was a message saying the servers would go down, then I tried to get back on a little later and was put into a waiting queue......... Then without warning the game loaded up.... That seemed odd as I thought I had to wait my turn.... Then the game dropped out middle of what I was doing...

Five minutes later I'm back in playing. Funny game

Rokea
03-15-2014, 12:17 PM
OMFG that would be hilarious if they had a title like "****** Madness" This title is awarded for those completing 100 disconnect
"Lord of Illusions now you see me now you don't" this title awarded for those who have disconnected 100,000 times and had 10,000 hard system resets

Nalai
03-15-2014, 12:21 PM
Yeah, I think I've had enough. The disconnects, disappearing vehicles, crappy scoring system, and rehash of old content in unoriginal ways is just too much. I'd rather go read a book for work than play this game. Congrats Trion team, you've managed to break my gaming addiction through shear tediousness.

Iceberg
03-15-2014, 12:25 PM
Yeah, I think I've had enough. The disconnects, disappearing vehicles, crappy scoring system, and rehash of old content in unoriginal ways is just too much. I'd rather go read a book for work than play this game. Congrats Trion team, you've managed to break my gaming addiction through shear tediousness.

They fix the addiction one patch at a time!

sly wolf
03-15-2014, 12:28 PM
I'm wondering if they figured out this game was too expensive to run and too few people liked it so they are just out and out trying to drive players away so they can turn off the servers. I bet there must be a mass rush at trion HQ of people trying to jump onto the rift and trove ship before defiance sinks and they lose their jobs :)

Clantron
03-15-2014, 12:50 PM
I'm wondering if they figured out this game was too expensive to run and too few people liked it so they are just out and out trying to drive players away so they can turn off the servers. I bet there must be a mass rush at trion HQ of people trying to jump onto the rift and trove ship before defiance sinks and they lose their jobs :)

It's sad that it actually sounds plausible...
Explains the seemingly rushed DLCs as well, to ensure they kept the 5 DLC promise people paid upfront for.

marshy
03-15-2014, 12:59 PM
I just hope this game affects people's future game perches by TRION

N3gativeCr33p
03-15-2014, 01:08 PM
OMFG that would be hilarious if they had a title like "****** Madness" This title is awarded for those completing 100 disconnect
"Lord of Illusions now you see me now you don't" this title awarded for those who have disconnected 100,000 times and had 10,000 hard system resets

Hilarious... but those titles wouldn't be anything special, almost everyone out there would have one. Just like the "Lucky Kitty" title.

Albion
03-15-2014, 01:42 PM

I want my Lord of Illusions title! I know I've earned it!

Etaew
03-15-2014, 02:01 PM
I do find it difficult to motivate myself to play lately, I figured I'd commit myself earlier today and tried to do an incursion from start to finish. Got myself a nice score before the siege stage and a mass disconnect threw me out. Needless to say I closed the game to put ice on the burn, not sure when I'll attempt it again :(

okeydokey
03-15-2014, 02:05 PM
four times in two hours,ffs how hard is it ?

dramaQkarri
03-15-2014, 02:08 PM
I do find it difficult to motivate myself to play lately, I figured I'd commit myself earlier today and tried to do an incursion from start to finish. Got myself a nice score before the siege stage and a mass disconnect threw me out. Needless to say I closed the game to put ice on the burn, not sure when I'll attempt it again :(

Same here but I'm a bit hardheaded...tried 3 incursions & 2 warmasters in the span of 4 hours. Not one could I stay and finish. DC 1-2 times at each. All I got was salvage and 2 keys from daily contracts. Done until they fix this.
There was an overnight ninja patch. Evidenced by shield nerf, and shotgun reload problem fixed. Win some lose some.

TheOz
03-15-2014, 02:13 PM

If Etaew has given up then Defiance is truly dead.

dramaQkarri
03-15-2014, 02:21 PM
See here: all we can do is keep telling them.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?152362-Wanted-quot-Instances-Without-Rewards-quot-Bug-Reports-Offering-Reward

okeydokey
03-15-2014, 02:29 PM
that makes it five. get a grip trion, you are losing gamers because of this.

okeydokey
03-15-2014, 02:53 PM
that now makes it six.enough is enough TRION,it was fun while you cared about your customers,but now you are extracting the urine. GOODBYE

N3gativeCr33p
03-15-2014, 02:54 PM
... you are losing gamers because of this.

Certainly seems that way, doesn't it?

http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq223/imagetony48/Animations/Clownjuggling-animation.gif

Iceberg
03-15-2014, 03:49 PM
Had three disconnects/criticals in the last hour. I doubt I will get the echelon daily today.

sly wolf
03-16-2014, 06:19 AM
6 people leaving the game on 1 thread that's the bar trion have set, I wonder how long till they beat it :)

crasher
03-16-2014, 08:48 AM
6 people leaving the game on 1 thread that's the bar trion have set, I wonder how long till they beat it :)

A VERY low percentage of players read the forum.
An even lower number post here.

That '6' you cite, if at all honest and true claims, is just a tiny representation of the larger real situation for players of the game in the wild.

Most people just leave without mentioning it, and they aren't ever counted.
Game companies just refer to them as 'on hiatus, due back shortly' if they refer to them at all as anything other than members of the player base.

Ponder that one.

Morningstation
03-16-2014, 08:56 AM

That should be their next commercial or banner advertisement....Defiance! Fixing your gaming addiction one patch at a time. Seriously devs pleae fix this or do a rollback and remove the DLC...it worked good pretty much before then.

TheOz
03-16-2014, 09:04 AM
Seriously devs pleae fix this or do a rollback and remove the DLC...it worked good pretty much before then.

I suggested this yesterday. Trion will say they can't do it.

At this point they probably do just want us all to leave. This game has become a financial black hole that sucks in CMs, EPs, DEVs, and Studios, everything but the one thing the game needs to survive, players.

Bonehead
03-16-2014, 09:26 AM

Nice to know they are looking out for us.

Bonehead
03-16-2014, 09:30 AM
A VERY low percentage of players read the forum.
An even lower number post here.

That '6' you cite, if at all honest and true claims, is just a tiny representation of the larger real situation for players of the game in the wild.

Most people just leave without mentioning it, and they aren't ever counted.
Game companies just refer to them as 'on hiatus, due back shortly' if they refer to them at all as anything other than members of the player base.

Ponder that one.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/img/gus_802/2013/03/30/Kim-Jong-Un-Beach.png

Elastik Spastik
03-16-2014, 09:33 AM
Anyone know what happened to the 1.403 hotfix that was supposed to be on 15/3? I dont see it on my launcher patch notes?

And I'm still missing 300 off my rhino regen shield. What gives?

N3gativeCr33p
03-16-2014, 09:36 AM
Anyone know what happened to the 1.403 hotfix that was supposed to be on 15/3? I dont see it on my launcher patch notes?

Yeah... it got a random "critical" disconnect on its way in, and currently it's still waiting in a rather long log-in queue.

Daeima
03-16-2014, 09:50 AM
Considering the general mood of the players concerning the disconnects and other issues, perhaps a little satirical humor to lighten the mood?

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i238/meuslix/tumblr_inline_mop9b9J4Zc1qz4rgp_zpsdf10dee0.gif

crasher
03-16-2014, 09:56 AM
Yeah... it got a random "critical" disconnect on its way in, and currently it's still waiting in a rather long log-in queue.

Been happening bunches, today.

Good fun during an incursion series.
If you manage to find another one someplace after the server lets you back in - you get to start over.

It's just like that joke about the advantages to senility are being able to hide your own easter eggs, but I keep forgetting the punchline.

Bonehead
03-16-2014, 10:01 AM
Been happening bunches, today.

Good fun during an incursion series.
If you manage to find another one someplace after the server lets you back in - you get to start over.

It's just like that joke about the advantages to senility are being able to hide your own easter eggs, but I keep forgetting the punchline.

Punchline?

crasher
03-16-2014, 10:03 AM
Punchline?
I assume it's a joke.
If I could remember the punchline, i'd know for sure.

Hey, hows about them 'Hawks?

:)