PDA

View Full Version : So what do you think about the 4 player co-op maps?

Aaricane
01-29-2013, 06:31 AM
I for one love them!

They don't seem to be your standard MMO dungeons. You actually have quests & objects in them.
Also, the locations are varied and i must admit, look rather awesome!

I realize we have only seen 3-4 of them through the live streams, but for what i can see, i can't wait!

Thoughts?

bobalobabingbong
01-29-2013, 06:35 AM
I for one love them!

They don't seem to be your standard MMO dungeons. You actually have quests & objects in them.

I realize we have only seen 3-4 of them through the live streams, but for what i can see, i can't wait!

Thoughts?
They look really fun. 4 players is fine. It bothered me a little at first, but that seems like a good number.

Aaricane
01-29-2013, 06:36 AM
They look really fun. 4 players is fine. It bothered me a little at first, but that seems like a good number.I think 5-6 would of made more sense, but up until 2-3 days ago i didn't know a "dungeon type" instance thing existed. So in no way can i complain!

furious123uk
01-29-2013, 10:05 AM
it looks absoloutley awsome really cant wait 2 get my hands on it :D

Solid Fox18
02-06-2013, 09:12 AM
coop in mmo's has always been 4 players for the smaller instances and 8 players for the big ones like raids

DuoMaxwell007
02-06-2013, 09:22 AM
coop in mmo's has always been 4 players for the smaller instances and 8 players for the big ones like raids

8 ewww? 64 player dynamis says hi :p

(though a good group could easily do it with half that... and that was before the level cap was raised.. at the current form ppl can solo the whole raid now lol)

DuoMaxwell007
02-06-2013, 09:25 AM
I for one love them!

Thoughts?

care to define "standard mmo dungeons"?

Tsugi
02-06-2013, 09:40 AM
4 player coop sounds fun!! :D

Primus Palus
02-06-2013, 09:40 AM
Four players in a group is becoming the new standard. I wish developers wouldn't limit the number. Make it well known 4 is ideal, but don't limit you. Planetside 2 is a good example that while the squad size is 12 or so... you can convert it easily into a platoon size and have multiple squads. Or, you can run with two people.

As long as companies allow group sizes to increase or decrease where the situation arises, I'm ok with it.