PDA

View Full Version : Omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lightningman
03-15-2014, 05:10 PM
**WARNING! Im fuel with bitterness and Rage! I hate to do this but I cant hold it in any longer. Here begins the rant...*

I swear to God Trion...FIX YOUR ****!!!!! I dont complain on the forms but this really takes the cake! Im tired of being DC`d everytime i waste 45 mins of my time going from emergency to emergency doing an incursion just to be DC`d in the middle of the seige part and when i try to log back in, what the **** happens hmmmmm?

CRITICAL ERROR

Do you know how frustrating this is, to be DC`D and when you try to log back in you get either 2 options, your put in a different instance or you cant even play at all! This is not how a game should act! This is an embarassment! And its not just me its my entire clan as well!

Were feed up and needs to be fixed along with a loxbox or something for all the troubles.

jerdan
03-15-2014, 05:32 PM
The sad part is even if they do fix the game to be playable again, we now have friends who will no longer come back to pay anymore after last nights tobacle. I am witness to 10 friends who decided last night was enough for them. They just give up on this game. SAD really. All the potential in the world. Won't name any names. . But a few of those friends will be missed by many. And to the haters who don't agree with them. .. Look at the last few dlcs and all the nerfs and problems we have all been through. 21st place now rewards the same as first place in a lot of instances. I know this to be true incursions as well as others. 200k was 21st place. Lol. .. How is that even possible? Green and purple drop as reward and 40 keys. Hilarious. We are not asking for much here. . And I agree with lightning that it has to stop. No info about ask the nerfs. .. No reason as to why keys now reverted back to scrip and salvage to purchase. . And no oranges for placing first or second in 20 incursions, 10 sieges, and other events. Won't even go into lockboxs. Give us a heads up on what we CAN EXPECT in the meantime. Right now info is very basic or not at all.

Critical Errors
03-15-2014, 05:38 PM
**WARNING! Im fuel with bitterness and Rage! I hate to do this but I cant hold it in any longer. Here begins the rant...*

I swear to God Trion...FIX YOUR ****!!!!! I dont complain on the forms but this really takes the cake! Im tired of being DC`d everytime i waste 45 mins of my time going from emergency to emergency doing an incursion just to be DC`d in the middle of the seige part and when i try to log back in, what the **** happens hmmmmm?

CRITICAL ERROR

Do you know how frustrating this is, to be DC`D and when you try to log back in you get either 2 options, your put in a different instance or you cant even play at all! This is not how a game should act! This is an embarassment! And its not just me its my entire clan as well!

Were feed up and needs to be fixed along with a loxbox or something for all the troubles.

Sorry sir, the name CRITICAL ERRORS is protected under copyright laws. You now owe me 100,000 scrip.

OttawaREDBLACKS
03-15-2014, 05:38 PM
I want legendary mmmm cheeseburger, me want more legendary... Don't compain about drop rates, we could have it changed so it costs nothing to buy keys but go back to the early days where the few got anything and the rest didn't. My first legendary was ego 22xx, then my next one was ego 38xx. Its orange fever and believe it or not there was a point of this game where you didn't get two legendaries in an hour of gameplay.

jerdan
03-15-2014, 05:51 PM
Sorry. . It is not that we are complaining about drop rates other than the constant changing to those rates with out giving anyone a heads up. I do agree on incursions that must were getting way to many as others performed well and never received anything. A change to rates and then leave them be once and for all should be then next and final approach. At least then we know what we are up against. .. But sorry if I don't listen to someone adding that we should not complain about something bring broke in the game on a regular basis. The way sieges were rewarding seemed to have more balance. As for lockboxs, I have yet to pull anything in the last 5 days after the dlc. Nothing. 4 purps in about 50 boxes. So yeah pain me if I complain or agree with someone else who complains. The days you were talking about seemed to arrive again for most. . Added the bonus of constant critical error. .. animation destroying shotgun reloads.. And shields. Again. .I day give us info on what is being done now 5 days later. . Not answers. . That would be asking the hard to impossible. Can't answer what you don't know. But what is being tried and planned to be tried is not asking too much.

Apologies for the typos as I am doing this from my phone. Lol

ConcreteSnake
03-15-2014, 07:03 PM
I want legendary mmmm cheeseburger, me want more legendary... Don't compain about drop rates, we could have it changed so it costs nothing to buy keys but go back to the early days where the few got anything and the rest didn't. My first legendary was ego 22xx, then my next one was ego 38xx. Its orange fever and believe it or not there was a point of this game where you didn't get two legendaries in an hour of gameplay.

lol try no legendary for 2 months

Xylie Star
03-15-2014, 09:52 PM
Sorry sir, the name CRITICAL ERRORS is protected under copyright laws. You now owe me 100,000 scrip.

I thought it was Supreme Bossman? lol

N3gativeCr33p
03-15-2014, 09:56 PM

Why? He clearly typed Critical Error, not Critical Errors. Greedy much? ;)

Seizan
03-15-2014, 10:30 PM

LOL. I, too, thought of you every time I got disconnected during the past couple of days.

Albion
03-16-2014, 12:40 AM
Tonight was the worst I have ever seen, at least on Xbox NA. The game is basically unplayable, you are constantly disconnected for no reason, and its usually when you are in the middle (or right at the end of) an event like an incursion or siege. When you get back in the game, all rewards are lost. This happened to me three times tonight before I threw in the towel and went back to Titanfall.

I know its the weekend, but it sure seems like this is just going to go on until Monday, or maybe longer. Most companies would have tech support pulling out all the stops 24/7 if things were as bad as this. Doesn't seem like that is the case here though.

justicewinn
03-16-2014, 01:09 AM
Try-on trion.. just try-on