View Full Version : Lol

jay66623
03-15-2014, 06:06 PM
hell bugs got into the server :D

CM Kiwibird
03-15-2014, 06:14 PM
We caught one!

http://i.imgur.com/49jomfc.jpg

... Wait. Okay, not what I initially thought. Still, we caught it. We'll keep investigating.

Goth Angel
03-15-2014, 06:17 PM
Lol. Nice.

jay66623
03-15-2014, 06:19 PM
with all the yelling and crying everybody is doing I figured I would blame it on the hell bugs

duction
03-15-2014, 06:20 PM
awww the corgi is so cute!

Turrock
03-15-2014, 06:29 PM
awww the corgi is so cute!

Do you work for Trion?

duction
03-15-2014, 06:36 PM
I have a corgi/chihuahua cross if you must know.

austinX117
03-15-2014, 06:39 PM
lol more like volge when they were first added got into the servers

CM Kiwibird
03-15-2014, 06:39 PM
I have a corgi/chihuahua cross if you must know.

I'm not sure what I expected, but that mix is certainly not what I had in mind. I've seen husky corgis though, so I'm not sure why I'm surprised.

crasher
03-15-2014, 06:45 PM
I'm not sure what I expected, but that mix is certainly not what I had in mind. I've seen husky corgis though, so I'm not sure why I'm surprised.
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab326/kaos_crasher/Defi/323986_700b.jpg

Turrock
03-15-2014, 06:49 PM

This entire thread seems a bit weird, especially as there's no subject and its still gets a CM response or two.

Anyway lol, what fun huh? Is nice? Yes?

Amack
03-15-2014, 06:52 PM
Kiwi has been in more threads today than her predecessors were in their entire tenure, or so it seems anyways.
Finally a thread with Win in it. Yay.

CM Kiwibird
03-15-2014, 06:53 PM
This entire thread seems a bit weird, especially as there's no subject and its still gets a CM response or two.
I'm a bit over-eager to share pictures of corgis, it's a personal problem. :o Really, I'm just popping around all over.

jay66623
03-15-2014, 06:55 PM
with all the crying everybody is doing about how there getting Dc'd from the game I figured this is something different

Amack
03-15-2014, 06:58 PM
To all my fellow players who see this message. Try to keep your heads up.
We are all in this together.

jay66623
03-15-2014, 07:00 PM
being Dc'd from the game don't bother me im use to this kind of thing in games

Amack
03-15-2014, 07:01 PM

Good to hear. Try to stay positive.

Turrock
03-15-2014, 07:17 PM

Really? So why play Defiance?

Deunan
03-15-2014, 07:19 PM
We caught one!

... Wait. Okay, not what I initially thought. Still, we caught it. We'll keep investigating.Pancake's replacement?

CM Kiwibird
03-15-2014, 07:22 PM
Pancake's replacement?
I don't think even a dog named Waffles could replace Pancake. :(

jay66623
03-15-2014, 07:40 PM
cause its the only shooter game ill play tried cod don't like it

Amack
03-15-2014, 07:40 PM
Just pushed an incursion to bath house and crit out...
Logged back in... crit back out...
Rinsing and repeating right now... not pretty.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2gxpr7r.jpg

On the bright side.. my que position is 1.

I'm gonna try to play the game from Safe Mode... I bet that will work!

Bonehead
03-15-2014, 08:11 PM
Must be a crowd thing I think. I've been playing through the new story lines and arenas and it's been rock solid for me.
This morning and then, after having a minor accident while pressure washing the deck (omfg it hurt) this eve.
Or maybe I just got lucky.
I'll try some group (ugh) stuff later and see how it goes.

Deunan
03-15-2014, 10:30 PM
Must be a crowd thing I think. I've been playing through the new story lines and arenas and it's been rock solid for me.
This morning and then, after having a minor accident while pressure washing the deck (omfg it hurt) this eve.
Or maybe I just got lucky.
I'll try some group (ugh) stuff later and see how it goes.It could also be that you're on an underpopulated phase and the disconnects might be partially related to player congestion. I had no problems with solo stuff I did and a Major Arkfall I soloed until the boss fight (then 3 others joined me). I had disconnects at 2 of the 4 Major Arkfalls after killing the Warmaster while in the process of exiting the Ark Wreckage.

Amack
03-15-2014, 10:42 PM
I wish it were that easy. I've been disco'd while afk just standing around. Also knocked off while farming emergencies by myself. Disco'd multiple times in que for shadow war. The list goes on and on, no recognizable patterns I could see. This goes for many clan mates as well.

Goth Angel
03-16-2014, 07:10 AM
Bummer. Good thing I didn't play this weekend I guess besides missing the boost tho.

Kasscade
03-16-2014, 07:32 AM
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab326/kaos_crasher/Defi/323986_700b.jpg

OMG SO CUTE!!!!!!

:D

Kasscade - Clan Leader - Children of the Phoenix
http://cotpdefiance.weebly.com

Kasscade
03-16-2014, 07:33 AM
Such a sweet face!!!

wartitan
03-16-2014, 07:40 AM
I wish it were that easy. I've been disco'd while afk just standing around. Also knocked off while farming emergencies by myself. Disco'd multiple times in que for shadow war. The list goes on and on, no recognizable patterns I could see. This goes for many clan mates as well.

I noticed the same thing as well Amack, but I don't think it's related to the activity you're doing in game as much as maybe the population of the shard as whole? I know you were farming emergencies by yourself, but maybe on the shard there were two incursions going on with hundreds of people at each. I've been keeping track of my exact disconnect times and what is going on at the time of the disconnect (aka my activity). But I am noticing that it seems to be kicking hundreds off at a time based on the amount of people in Freemasons going offline at the same time.

I guess that's one benefit of being in an enormous clan, you can see how many people get crit'd at a time. I'd say at least around the 100 mark every 10 to 15 minutes last night. Here's hoping some of the legwork the playerbase has been doing to document their disconnects results in a resolution!

wartitan
03-16-2014, 07:41 AM
Last night for instance, here was my activity of disconnects.

4:28 PM CST - Running the gunslinger mission tracking treachery, got lagged to the point that nothing would die. Logged out to resolve
4:39 PM CST - Running a siege, memory leak froze whole Xbox
5:08 PM CST - Sitting at Overpass changing equipment in a load out
5:09 PM CST - Couldn’t login after picking character
5:57 PM CST - Critical error’d while looking at the 7th Legion Vendor
6:11 PM CST - Sitting at Overpass, surfing the internet on my laptop (aka, wasn’t doing anything in game) :)
7:56 PM CST - Sitting at IDR, typing in chat to sell weapons
8:02 PM CST - Sitting at IDR, shooting at the truck I was sitting on
8:17 PM CST - Talking at IDR with clan mate, just finished with a trade invite
8:31 PM CST - Sitting at IDR, talking in clan chat
8:44 PM CST - Sitting at IDR, talking in zone chat, just finished showing weapons in two different trade chats

TheOz
03-16-2014, 08:57 AM
Last night for instance, here was my activity of disconnects.

4:28 PM CST - Running the gunslinger mission tracking treachery, got lagged to the point that nothing would die. Logged out to resolve
4:39 PM CST - Running a siege, memory leak froze whole Xbox
5:08 PM CST - Sitting at Overpass changing equipment in a load out
5:09 PM CST - Couldn’t login after picking character
5:57 PM CST - Critical error’d while looking at the 7th Legion Vendor
6:11 PM CST - Sitting at Overpass, surfing the internet on my laptop (aka, wasn’t doing anything in game) :)
7:56 PM CST - Sitting at IDR, typing in chat to sell weapons
8:02 PM CST - Sitting at IDR, shooting at the truck I was sitting on
8:17 PM CST - Talking at IDR with clan mate, just finished with a trade invite
8:31 PM CST - Sitting at IDR, talking in clan chat
8:44 PM CST - Sitting at IDR, talking in zone chat, just finished showing weapons in two different trade chats

This sounds EERILY similar to my PS3 experience right now. The game is so unstable that any RANDOM action can crash it. We are hearing more about the team events because the main draw of Defiance is that it is an MMO. We didn't buy Defiance to fight bosses solo.

Bonehead
03-16-2014, 09:23 AM

Welp, I played last night with no problems at all. I'm gonna play some more so I can horde a bit more salvage from the bonus loot.
Hope they get the twilight zone disco problem sorted out soon.
Many times over the last year I have wondered if they just low balled their server farms a bit too much?
Meh who knows?

crasher
03-16-2014, 10:01 AM
Welp, I played last night with no problems at all. I'm gonna play some more so I can horde a bit more salvage from the bonus loot.
Hope they get the twilight zone disco problem sorted out soon.
Many times over the last year I have wondered if they just low balled their server farms a bit too much?
Meh who knows?

Been disco'g bunches this morning.

I play just to listen to the music, half the time anymore, and look at the detail of stuff in remote places.
I'm gonna miss this place.
A lot of people put in a lot of work making this place for us until last ~April.
I really wish they'd been allowed to get the job finished.

N3gativeCr33p
03-16-2014, 10:11 AM
I'm gonna miss this place.

Yeah, me too.

Bonehead
03-16-2014, 10:34 AM
Well I gues it was too good to last. I have joined the ranks of the discoed.
I wonder what gives?
I don't want to start missing this place too much until it's gone.

Edit;
Tried playing some more, no luck.
Disco here, disco there, disco disco everywhere.

Amack
03-16-2014, 02:12 PM
Yah, I'm not trying to log back in right now. It's a mess.

r2nddan
03-16-2014, 02:33 PM
Well I gues it was too good to last. I have joined the ranks of the discoed.
I wonder what gives?
I don't want to start missing this place too much until it's gone.

Edit;
Tried playing some more, no luck.
Disco here, disco there, disco disco everywhere.
Burn baby burn disco inferno...

Bonehead
03-16-2014, 02:38 PM
Burn baby burn disco inferno...

Burn that mother down!

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST
03-16-2014, 04:53 PM
To all my fellow players who see this message. Try to keep your heads up.
We are all in this together. It is a lot worse over here on the X-BOX side than you could ever imagine!!! SEVER QUEUES ALL DAY ...THEN U FINALLY GET A VBI AR ...AND U SEEE IT POP ON SCREEN...THEN CRITTT AND U COME BACK NO SYPHON VBI??? I am really ready to punch a baby!!

Amack
03-16-2014, 04:54 PM
It is a lot worse over here on the X-BOX side than you could ever imagine!!! SEVER QUEUES ALL DAY ...THEN U FINALLY GET A VBI AR ...AND U SEEE IT POP ON SCREEN...THEN CRITTT AND U COME BACK NO SYPHON VBI??? I am really ready to punch a baby!!

I feel your pain. PC NA is no better at the moment. All I can suggest is read our threads, because we are trying to keep people smiling. Hopefully it will help.

Extreme Rugburn
03-16-2014, 05:08 PM
We caught one!

... Wait. Okay, not what I initially thought. Still, we caught it. We'll keep investigating.

LOL so this is who you have working on the server issues, maybe you should potty train it first, that puddle near the servers isnt a spilled drink.

Amack
03-16-2014, 05:10 PM
The Defiance Server Farm (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG-0V-85H_0)

Extreme Rugburn
03-16-2014, 05:16 PM
The Defiance Server Farm (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG-0V-85H_0)

Haha its worse than I thought, they have William Shatner running things!