PDA

View Full Version : Mt Tam Incursion WHERE?????

Xylie Star
03-16-2014, 02:47 PM
Ok so on the 360 there seems to be a shortage of Mt Tam incursions. Like NONE AT ALL!!!!

Can't get weeklies done bc of this...

Can we fix this please?

N3gativeCr33p
03-16-2014, 02:54 PM
I said this last night in a different thread. Mt. Tam is the new San Francisco and/or Marin... it has become as rare as sighting Bigfoot or a chupacabra.

All part of that "longer, more fulfilling chase" yo... ;)

Holy Bahamut3
03-16-2014, 02:59 PM
I noticed this as well.

Shoogli
03-16-2014, 03:03 PM
It's the same for PC/EU : haven't seen one since patch. It used to be on average one starting every half an hour or so.

SF used to be rare, the explanation was because of events around that were acting differently than in Mount Tam.
And now we see SF fairly often, and Mount Tam has vanished...

Amack
03-16-2014, 03:18 PM
It's the same for PC/EU : haven't seen one since patch. It used to be on average one starting every half an hour or so.

SF used to be rare, the explanation was because of events around that were acting differently than in Mount Tam.
And now we see SF fairly often, and Mount Tam has vanished...

Even Shoogli noticed that one? No, I mean no sarcasm or offense. I'm just glad to see you post that.

Cement Snaks
03-16-2014, 03:41 PM
Have not seen it since the patch, just the same 3 incursions in a loop repeating

Nefarious
03-16-2014, 03:51 PM
Mt Tam Incursion WHERE?????

The Mutants got sick of constantly being spawned camped and getting killed by big boomers.

Just like how Players no longer que up for PvP matches the Mutants are not queuing for Mt Tam anymore.

Xylie Star
03-16-2014, 03:53 PM
The Mutants got sick of constantly being spawned camped and getting killed by big boomers.

Just like how Players no longer que up for PvP matches the Mutants are not queuing for Mt Tam anymore.

feels that way!!!!!!!

BJWyler
03-16-2014, 05:19 PM

Indeed. I find it amusing how there were a group of players who wanted the scoring to reflect those who participated in the emergencies leading up to the siege finale of the incursions, yet unless you are using an AOE weapon, you're pretty much getting zilch anyway. I guess all those people are the big boomer people and wanted to be rewarded for their lack of shooting skillz. As such, I don't even bother anymore until the finale pops up, just to get my rep points and contracts done.

Cement Snaks
03-16-2014, 05:27 PM
Indeed. I find it amusing how there were a group of players who wanted the scoring to reflect those who participated in the emergencies leading up to the siege finale of the incursions, yet unless you are using an AOE weapon, you're pretty much getting zilch anyway. I guess all those people are the big boomer people and wanted to be rewarded for their lack of shooting skillz. As such, I don't even bother anymore until the finale pops up, just to get my rep points and contracts done.

BMG is now the best weapon

B_Draco
03-16-2014, 05:59 PM
I use big boomer/proliferator lol. Boomer because I have to compete with a lot of other boomers, and proliferator for opportunist, teamwork and apparently nano kills for the bigger targets, like the hulkers.

Cement Snaks
03-16-2014, 06:35 PM
I use big boomer/proliferator lol. Boomer because I have to compete with a lot of other boomers, and proliferator for opportunist, teamwork and apparently nano kills for the bigger targets, like the hulkers.

bmg works just as well for nano kills and teamwork, throw a bio grenade for a bag of oppertunist

B_Draco
03-16-2014, 07:03 PM
bmg works just as well for nano kills and teamwork, throw a bio grenade for a bag of oppertunist

Nice, I'll try bmg/proliferator/bio nade.