PDA

View Full Version : What's really happening at Trion...

Bleuford
03-16-2014, 06:57 PM
So they laid off the majority of the Defiance staff. Due to being shorthanded everybody has had to pitch in and take on some more responsibility. Because of this the janitor was put in charge of the servers with the instructions "just handle it." This is a room he never had access to before. Being the dedicated hardworking guy he is the janitor has not neglected his original job of keeping the office clean. Unfortunately Trion cannot afford to get an extension cord so he has to unplug the server whenever he vacuums the floor. Also they have instructed a small dog to hurry up with DLC 5, which as of this point is full of new content including barking at the mailman, fetching a ball, and a stealth mission where you scoot your rear on a carpet when nobody is looking.

B_Draco
03-16-2014, 07:05 PM
So they laid off the majority of the Defiance staff. Due to being shorthanded everybody has had to pitch in and take on some more responsibility. Because of this the janitor was put in charge of the servers with the instructions "just handle it." This is a room he never had access to before. Being the dedicated hardworking guy he is the janitor has not neglected his original job of keeping the office clean. Unfortunately Trion cannot afford to get an extension cord so he has to unplug the server whenever he vacuums the floor. Also they have instructed a small dog to hurry up with DLC 5, which as of this point is full of new content including barking at the mailman, fetching a ball, and a stealth mission where you scoot your rear on a carpet when nobody is looking.

Umm... Lol?:confused:

crasher
03-16-2014, 07:06 PM

I can tell you right now, without seeing Trick play DLC-5 on Youtube, I probably won't be buying it.
And I feel confident saying that, even at this early date.

Chocolatelover67
03-16-2014, 07:24 PM

I love this post. But isn't that like most game companies?

DRHONEY
03-16-2014, 07:37 PM
<3 <3 <3 This Thread!

K Ron Spliffs
03-16-2014, 07:43 PM
http://www.haro-online.com/stuff/joedirt.jpg

Goth Angel
03-17-2014, 04:12 AM
Lol. At least the janitor is working.

Ned Kelly
03-17-2014, 05:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eKtGXPfabLQNew patch....

Elastik Spastik
03-17-2014, 05:11 AM
Don't forget the monkey that puts money in the electric meter whenever the electric goes at Trion.

Ned Kelly
03-17-2014, 05:40 AM
They should have heeded the warning......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo

Morningstation
03-17-2014, 06:15 AM
This made my morning <3

Chocolatelover67
03-17-2014, 08:19 AM
I stumbled into this thread by accident and I love it.