PDA

View Full Version : And I'm being told I shouldn't buy keycodes?

Xylie Star
03-18-2014, 06:15 PM
I was just at an Incursion (yes Kenn Farm) and got a score of 181064! Then the incursion ended and we got our rewards. Ok crappy purple (check) crappy blue (check) 36 key codes (yes!). Then the rewards screen goes away and we are good then BAM! We crit out! And to no surprise at all when I get back I'm still at the original 2 key codes I had before.

You basically say do not buy key codes with ark salvage bc now they cost scrip! BUT YET WHEN I COMPLETE AN INCURSION AND SUPPOSED TO GET MY 36 KEY CODES WELL THAT MUST BE A NO NO TOO HUH?

C'mon Trion let's get this fixed. Now when I am running around trying to get stuff done for key codes I get punished again. I feel like I'm sitting on an electric chair with Defiance and an arrow pointing down with flashing neon lights.

Iceberg
03-18-2014, 06:17 PM
It's not they are doing that on purpose to ya. They encountered a bug with a patch last week and are attempting to fix it. Be patient, and in the mean time submit bug reports when you do have a crit out.

Xylie Star
03-18-2014, 06:21 PM
It's not they are doing that on purpose to ya. They encountered a bug with a patch last week and are attempting to fix it. Be patient, and in the mean time submit bug reports when you do have a crit out.

Honey I know. I have dealt with the bugs in this game and all the changes since day one of defiance. I am on the server (xbox na) that usually has the most crashes and the most problems.

I know they are not doing it on purpose but sometimes enough is enough.

DRHONEY
03-18-2014, 06:21 PM

Patient was a week ago. Then lets run a boost weekend that's total BS and nobody can enjoy because we disconnect every ten min. I have 500 rep for paradise and i cant get enough key codes to buy mod hoards. Between the criting out and losing my key codes or costing my all my scrip buying with ark salavge.

Iceberg
03-18-2014, 06:24 PM
Patient was a week ago. Then lets run a boost weekend that's total BS and nobody can enjoy because we disconnect every ten min.

/shrug we all know that they never test their patches except on the live servers. Coinciding with a boost weekend and the release of the DLC was a hot mess to be sure. I guess I am just not surprised at it any more.

TAG
03-18-2014, 06:26 PM
I was just at an Incursion (yes Kenn Farm) and got a score of 181064! Then the incursion ended and we got our rewards. Ok crappy purple (check) crappy blue (check) 36 key codes (yes!). Then the rewards screen goes away and we are good then BAM! We crit out! And to no surprise at all when I get back I'm still at the original 2 key codes I had before.

You basically say do not buy key codes with ark salvage bc now they cost scrip! BUT YET WHEN I COMPLETE AN INCURSION AND SUPPOSED TO GET MY 36 KEY CODES WELL THAT MUST BE A NO NO TOO HUH?

C'mon Trion let's get this fixed. Now when I am running around trying to get stuff done for key codes I get punished again. I feel like I'm sitting on an electric chair with Defiance and an arrow pointing down with flashing neon lights.

been a great time for a defiance break.

Xylie Star
03-18-2014, 06:26 PM
/shrug we all know that they never test their patches except on the live servers. Coinciding with a boost weekend and the release of the DLC was a hot mess to be sure. I guess I am just not surprised at it any more.

Well i'm going to be honest with you. I feel like the xbox na server is the guinea pig. While xbox na servers were acting all screwy my clan members when over to the eu servers and played. The don't have the issues we have. How does the pc servers run?

Edit: the sad thing is.... Then what the hell are the test servers for????

Critical Errors
03-18-2014, 06:35 PM
The conspiracy theory: Remember all that free scrip people got cause of a coding error with clan boosts? How else did ya think they'd get it out of the economy???

What they should do is make the keys a pay as you go thing. For every 5000 points a key is added to your stack. Of course this would mean getting rid if the death tax, but we're all onboard with that going away anyways....

DRHONEY
03-18-2014, 06:41 PM
The conspiracy theory: Remember all that free scrip people got cause of a coding error with clan boosts? How else did ya think they'd get it out of the economy???

What they should do is make the keys a pay as you go thing. For every 5000 points a key is added to your stack. Of course this would mean getting rid if the death tax, but we're all onboard with that going away anyways....

For sure ok with that going bye bye.

Xylie Star
03-18-2014, 06:41 PM

Your probably right the thing is I never belonged to the keymasons so never got that lol

DSW
03-18-2014, 06:55 PM
Well i'm going to be honest with you. I feel like the xbox na server is the guinea pig. While xbox na servers were acting all screwy my clan members when over to the eu servers and played. The don't have the issues we have. How does the pc servers run?

Edit: the sad thing is.... Then what the hell are the test servers for????

test servers are for tests, yeah. but the problem is you can't get enough load there for some bugs to happen :/

how many of those people are in game? if there's THAT much players who got it, the prices for guns should've skyrocketed. but i don't see it at least on pc-eu.

and +1 for PAYG way of getting keys. we've used to have scrip and xp rewards for siege stage completion, why don't add keys there too. and also add a single nice point, if your score could be rounded to next key, give you that key.
===
conspiracy theory of me: it's not about scrip overrewards, it's about getting hard cash from wallets of those who can. you'll have hard time grinding AS/scrip for keys now, but you can get a load of bits almost instantly... so the choice is easy for those who have money to burn or mom's card numbers.

ConcreteSnake
03-18-2014, 07:14 PM
161,583 with one minute left aaaaaaand crit out, in a queue never to get dropped loot, keys, or rep.....cmon Trion this is just a joke now

N3gativeCr33p
03-18-2014, 07:18 PM
I am on the server (xbox na) that usually has the most crashes and the most problems.

Riiiiiiiiiight... try telling this to the PS3 players, and then post your results.

rebtattoo
03-18-2014, 07:18 PM
Honey I know. I have dealt with the bugs in this game and all the changes since day one of defiance. I am on the server (xbox na) that usually has the most crashes and the most problems.

I know they are not doing it on purpose but sometimes enough is enough.You're being ****in' sarcastic, right? You seriously can't think that xbox has had more problems than ps3.

What a ****ing joke.

DRHONEY
03-18-2014, 07:21 PM
You're being ****in' sarcastic, right? You seriously can't think that xbox has had more problems than ps3.

What a ****ing joke.

She was saying she has bad luck and always gets put in the server that crits out everyone.

rebtattoo
03-18-2014, 07:36 PM
She was saying she has bad luck and always gets put in the server that crits out everyone.My question and statement still stands.

Atticus Batman
03-18-2014, 07:53 PM
You're being ****in' sarcastic, right? You seriously can't think that xbox has had more problems than ps3.

What a ****ing joke.

Reb, I am afraid it won't end well. I stood up for all my Ps3 (redneck) cousins last wek and got flamed big time for caring about the Ps3. Apparantly I am one of the few Xbox players willing to admit you have it worse. For example:

Pc luxury:
http://www.scottsdalearizonahouses.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Master-Bath.png

Xbox nice but small:
http://cdn.homedit.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Small-Bathroom-Ideas-Pictures13.jpg

Ps3 what?!:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eaNql6sioTw/Tqpg4bq8TTI/AAAAAAAAAQU/HscwdovKPzI/s1600/Honeymoon+outside+bathroom.jpg

That's right! I went there. I did that!

jimpugh
03-18-2014, 07:59 PM
I just TRIED to do 2 war master both crit ted out ......

hey ARE you aware This is one week.... A whole week... that WE gave $9.99 of our hard earned CASH to TRION

not only do we get less Orange drops from the over priced keys ....YOU Broke IT AGAIN.... no education in the second kick of the mule.....

Now do I NOT only NOT get orange... half my friends through in the towel... will not come back if you paid them....

you need to quit doing what you think the game should be and listen to the few paying customers you have....

I watched the list of CREDITS from the original developers NON of the top 20 WORK there any More...

You need to hire a team yesterday to help the present crew Who are over burdened .....

it should be obvious to anyone ....where is the back up to the stable GAME.... A week nothing fixed... nothing

works as promised......... So what IS the plan to keep doing the same half baked patch's.....and hope you do

not lock up all the servers in the western hemisphere..... One WEEK next week you will have less people to sell DLC 5 .

bottom line the game is broke been broke and stays broke.....all because one person had to over extend any reasonable authority to make it his way ......WELL how's that working for you DUDE....

happy trails
PanHeadJim

N3gativeCr33p
03-18-2014, 08:03 PM
Apparantly I am one of the few Xbox players willing to admit you have it worse.

Likewise... can't help but to call it like I see it, especially since I know firsthand how bad it can be in PS3 land. They have my deepest sympathies.

You need to hire a team yesterday to help the present crew Who are over burdened...

Where's that George Takei picture when I really need it? Oh yeah...

http://media.giphy.com/media/12Tt4U7hlXXaRa/giphy.gif

firemist
03-18-2014, 08:03 PM
Get in a live chat with trion support, explain what happened and they'll address the situation. That is what I do and they have helped with similar issues

Xylie Star
03-18-2014, 08:30 PM
My question and statement still stands.

Well I will say this... If that's all you got from what I wrote you have worse problems than being on a PS3.

If this happens to you as well then yeah I feel for ya. When I say worse servers I was talking about Xbox NA vs. Xbox EU. I agree I may have clarified that more. But your response uncalled for.

Say what statements you want honey. But make sure you ask what someone means before assuming. You know what they say when you assume right? :)

Xylie Star
03-18-2014, 08:30 PM
Get in a live chat with trion support, explain what happened and they'll address the situation. That is what I do and they have helped with similar issues

Thanks firemist darlin' <3

Atticus Batman
03-18-2014, 08:31 PM
Well I will say this... If that's all you got from what I wrote you have worse problems than being on a PS3.

If this happens to you as well then yeah I feel for ya. When I say worse servers I was talking about Xbox NA vs. Xbox EU.

Say what statements you want honey. But make sure you ask what someone means before assuming. You know what they say when you assume right? :)

Xbox Eu doesn't count! They rarely have more than 50 players total!

Xylie Star
03-18-2014, 08:34 PM
Xbox Eu doesn't count! They rarely have more than 50 players total!

Yeah well this weekend they had more than that. I can tell ya! lol

And also depends on what time of the day/night you go on.

rebtattoo
03-18-2014, 09:20 PM

If this happens to you as well then yeah I feel for ya. When I say worse servers I was talking about Xbox NA vs. Xbox EU. I agree I may have clarified that more. But your response uncalled for.

Say what statements you want honey. But make sure you ask what someone means before assuming. You know what they say when you assume right? :)You didn't clarify. I reacted. I feel your pain, as now you know how us lowly PS3 peasants feel since launch.

I apologize if I offended.

Xylie Star
03-18-2014, 09:40 PM
You didn't clarify. I reacted. I feel your pain, as now you know how us lowly PS3 peasants feel since launch.

I apologize if I offended.

Nah it's cool dude!!!! I'm sorry for not clarifying. Yeah if ya'll go through the same thing I feel your pain.

We're cool man <3

drackiller
03-19-2014, 01:25 AM
Reb, I am afraid it won't end well. I stood up for all my Ps3 (redneck) cousins last wek and got flamed big time for caring about the Ps3. Apparantly I am one of the few Xbox players willing to admit you have it worse. For example:

Pc luxury:
http://www.scottsdalearizonahouses.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Master-Bath.png

Xbox nice but small:
http://cdn.homedit.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Small-Bathroom-Ideas-Pictures13.jpg

Ps3 what?!:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eaNql6sioTw/Tqpg4bq8TTI/AAAAAAAAAQU/HscwdovKPzI/s1600/Honeymoon+outside+bathroom.jpg

That's right! I went there. I did that!
LOL Bat , you made LOL all over the place man. ;)

Atticus Batman
03-19-2014, 01:40 AM
LOL Bat , you made LOL all over the place man. ;)

Glad you aprove.

Blondin
03-19-2014, 02:11 AM
It's strange, because most ppl that are seen as "haters" don't cry that much about the major technical problem that is encountering Trion to fix their servers, in the meanwhile, most ppl that support this game and Trion are saying it's a scandal that servers are not working...

maxx traxxas
03-19-2014, 02:37 AM
been a great time for a defiance break.

Love the Aquarius note. Im a male, and it is exactly who i am,lol.

Iceberg
03-19-2014, 03:43 AM
It's strange, because most ppl that are seen as "haters" don't cry that much about the major technical problem that is encountering Trion to fix their servers, in the meanwhile, most ppl that support this game and Trion are saying it's a scandal that servers are not working...

I'm trying a new tactic.

Go Hawks
03-19-2014, 05:04 AM
Yeah well this weekend they had more than that. I can tell ya! lol

And also depends on what time of the day/night you go on.

Did you guys start a clan over on the eu? The first co-op I attempted last night (n/a server) I critted out!:mad: So I started a toon over on the eu server. It was nice because I did not crit out once:o

Xylie Star
03-19-2014, 03:57 PM
Did you guys start a clan over on the eu? The first co-op I attempted last night (n/a server) I critted out!:mad: So I started a toon over on the eu server. It was nice because I did not crit out once:o

Yeah Gospel and Mikey and a few others are in a clan there!

p.s. I picked up that gun for you dude!