PDA

View Full Version : High score at Kenn Farm

AVA the RONIN
03-19-2014, 01:30 PM
Last night I notice people getting more than 200k at the Kenn Farm Incursion. How dafuq can u get such a hogh score I don't get it. Is there a secret weapon that shoot super high scoring unicorn ?

Arsenic_Touch
03-19-2014, 01:33 PM
Be present for all of the emergencies. Then make sure to get the kill shot on the hulker. Spam a detonator at the spawn points. Usually how it's done.

AVA the RONIN
03-19-2014, 01:37 PM
Be present for all of the emergencies. Then make sure to get the kill shot on the hulker. Spam a detonator at the spawn points. Usually how it's done.

Usually the wave finish before the hulker dies.

R69L
03-19-2014, 01:39 PM

I use a casti weaver and usually get 13k each hulker.

Critical Errors
03-19-2014, 01:39 PM

Almost... The detonators will actually give you less points now, because you don't get any Teamwork or Nano effect points. Get a good SMG with a Nano and shot everything you can. Fire and Electric Nano work very well for this. Alternatively, find a 0 charge Telespanner for the Hulker and keep it locked on him.

boogiejive
03-19-2014, 01:41 PM
use team work weapons i.e. sludge rocket, bonfire, bmg.

use a high fire rate on the hulker

dont be an *** and camp spawn points with a big boomer like a ******

ConcreteSnake
03-19-2014, 01:42 PM
Usually the wave finish before the hulker dies.

Find the hulker that is getting killed and stay there, once 1 hulker goes down the wave ends so a different one is getting killed first. even a plain old assist on a hulk is like 2334 points and ive easily seen 20 hulkers or more in one incursion

I personally use a bio grenade for the spawn pack and a bmg to tag and damage the small guys, also i tend to heal after the hulker goes thru a group of people to rack up medic points

OttawaREDBLACKS
03-19-2014, 01:42 PM
the hulker can only be killed once per time (not the three that spawn). two of them will not die one of them will. So go to the spawn with the most people.

AVA the RONIN
03-19-2014, 01:47 PM
Well I guess I was close with my unicorn shooting theory...

Kibblehouse
03-19-2014, 01:48 PM
If that's the case then theres another group working on one of the other hulkers that spawned. They killed theirs first.

Spawn camping's not for me, I like big numbers, but its not alot of fun, you need to stay in one spot and time things just right, or the other guys camping the spot with you will kill everything first.

Personally if I find myself wanting a big score instead of just leveling a weapon. I look at the map, look for a cluster of red dots without purple dots. Sometimes theres too many players for that, but usually you can find a neglected spot. More often than not I am out in the cornfield hitting them as they come in, seems to be a spot others dont want. Then when they are done I can usually go left and clear off a synthesizer or go right and hit the hulker by the front gate. It may not be max points, but its fun (got 70k last night without camping anything)

elquietone
03-19-2014, 02:00 PM
That's the highest I have ever gotten but that is due to the empty server bug and playing the whole incursion with like 6 people. If there are 128 people like most times on XB I'm lucky to get near 30k, with all the people who can see the spawns before others and kill with booms..
(**don't think its actually an empty server bug but if each server is capped to 1000 players and 1010 people are playing, 10 go to an empty one.)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v138/Mitsuku/3-16-2014_00_zpsf579a4ae.jpg

The guy who says the waves finish before the hulker dies is correct.. I have made it to wave 57 because it ends the second it starts, most people on 360 were ignoring hulkers because there's no point wasting ammo if it's just gonna end. However, I believe it has been fixed now as we have been killing hulkers because nothing else was around to be killed.

Quebra Regra
03-19-2014, 02:07 PM

100% @$*&@ up, and working as TRION intended.

@*&!@# the kill shot, and @#*&! the aresholios who make me do 95% of the damage and detonate for the kill. I vote the scoring system as not improved.

Quebra Regra
03-19-2014, 02:08 PM
it's important for the farnockers to ensure the wave ends early so that no one else can kill a hulker once they have got their kill. It's all about penile comparison for some.

I'll take my infraction for speaking the truth now.

boogiejive
03-19-2014, 02:11 PM
theres no one person that get the hulker kill, multiple people can get a kill shot on him now just doesnt work everytime

ConcreteSnake
03-19-2014, 02:29 PM
theres no one person that get the hulker kill, multiple people can get a kill shot on him now just doesnt work everytime

correct sometime you just get an assist but most time i get nano effect kill because of bmg or bio nade. bio nade is the best tactic for when peiople use boomers because you can get teamwork, oppertunist and nano effect kill without shooting anything

Critical Errors
03-19-2014, 02:48 PM
Forgot to mention to go after the hulker that is getting killed. On Xbox NA it will primarily be the one at the front gate. And no, you don't need a unicorn weapon at all. I've pulled 200k with only using a non-synergy Springer. I don't use grenades, and I don't use a boomer.

N3gativeCr33p
03-19-2014, 03:16 PM
For my money, I loooooooove using flashbangs and bio 'nades on all of the trash mobs at Kenn Farms, sometimes even the Hulker himself... if for nothing, just to watch that "Opportunist" score rack up like a pinball machine that's stuck on tilt.

Sexy time!

Chevota
03-19-2014, 03:23 PM
210K + 189K Scores at Kenn Farm the 2 times i've tried...

First off, you DO NOT need to be there for all the Emergencies. It will help by 20-30K score though, So its nice to start off with 4-6 Keys in the bank...

I use my Votan Pulser (purple), and VOT Spanner (Orange).

I usually hit the spot Crit talks about^... If you're inbetween the Barn, and the House, looking at the House, its the spot to the left side with the big dump truck... Thats usually the area where the Hulker dies 45 times... If your Hulker isnt being killed, well, MOVE to another. Its simple as that.

I spanner all the Infected that i can, usually 500-1,000 Score per round. When the Hulker comes, i unload my Votan Pulser on it, making sure to Overcharge for the quick reload, and making sure i reload before he dies, so I have the chance to get the Kill Shot.

There you go, the secret to my 37 + 42 Key success... Why do I need to get THAT much score? why the hell not?... This scoring system accentuates the "Elitists". or those who tryhard, but you dont need to spawncamp with Boomers or Pounders to be a badass.

I like Spanning because it still gives me plenty ammo/loot drops from Infected, while SMG'ing has a good chance of Kill Shot when done right.

Dont like the fact my half-hazard "work" at Incursions earns me 200K? Complain to Trion, not about how I play MY game. If ANYONE complains about how another player, playing legitimately, does better... Shame on the accuser/basher.

Kcetmix1125
03-19-2014, 03:32 PM
+1 for the hulkers. worth about 34k for a solo kill. and with how dead pc is on weeknights, I can confirm it.

squidgod2000
03-19-2014, 03:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/qVBHCnZ.jpg

Basically what Arsenic said.

(didn't screenshot the points, but use your imagination)

mr8liner
03-19-2014, 04:58 PM
I see in here some of you saying not to use the big boomers at the spawn spots. I'm on ps3 , so I don't know how things are there on xbox,

but having people at the spawn spots is actually what you want to happen. The faster that you kill the afflicted the faster that the Hulker will come out.

In the 3 stages that it takes to get to the hulker you might get 5k in points, but if you kill the Hulker you can get as high as 28k ( rescue kill )

The more people you have there the better as well..

You also do not need to do all of the incursions.. This past week if got to the seige part with 13 minutes left

the first time i got alittle over 270k and the second time i got around 250k.

Before the new scoring system camping at the spawn sites wasn't good, but now it is better. Like I said before the faster you can get to the stage with the hulker the higher you can score.

If i knew how to get a picture of my score and load it up on here i would so you don't think that I'm a bs er

Tekrunner
03-20-2014, 12:00 AM
but having people at the spawn spots is actually what you want to happen. The faster that you kill the afflicted the faster that the Hulker will come out.

Yes, this exactly. You get pitiful points from killing afflicted, compared to the huge numbers from hulkers, between teamwork, opportunist and nano-effect / power kills (which you can get even if you don't land the kill shot). The faster afflicted die, the more hulkers will spawn over the 15 minutes. And the most efficient weapon against afflicted is a big boomer. So yes, big boomer users might score a bit better than you if you don't use one, but they are also helping everyone score more.

Don't hate boomer users at Kenn Farm, love them.

drackiller
03-20-2014, 01:16 AM
I sincerely don`t care if someone scores more than 200K, they are doing their part to get the score.
Since the beggining of the game that i mostly play with AR`s, SMG`s and LMG`s, those are the easiest weapons to lvl up to 20. Played a lot with shotguns and sniper rifles but very little with pistols, infectors, bmg`s and almost nothing with rocket launchers, so i decided that is enough...
I`m leveling up my infectors in the last few days and i`m having a blast of fun and if i do the all incursion and siege i can easily pass the 100K, easy. If i only show when the siege is already on, playing only with the infector i`m scoring around 50 to 70 K depending on the Hulkers.

People should not complain about the way other people play insinuating things, instead they should experiment with all weapons and try for them selves and watch what others are doing.

There will be a time when i will be almost and solely leveling up my BMG`s. I`ve not complained (those weapons are annoying) , so it will be my time to annoy others, unintentionally of couse.

It`s easy to get the 200k or more, just depends on the means and will to do it.

Ned Kelly
03-20-2014, 01:39 AM
The real problem is a poorly implemented event with fixed spawn points.