PDA

View Full Version : Looking to join an active clan.

stakedvamp
03-20-2014, 07:35 AM
I'm looking for an active clan, thats wanting to get the gold in the arena's and does social pursuits, shadow wars. I don't want to join a guild that requires applications, want to keep this a game and have fun not work. If I wanted to do apps I go on monster.com ...lol pst to me in game or reply on here who I can talk to join. Only active clans please. This is for my main toon Shadowspawn he has ego 5000

Gigibop
04-08-2014, 10:20 AM
still looking?

Dracontius
04-17-2014, 11:57 AM
Hey there stakedvamp. Shadow Hunters is making it's comeback to Defiance. We were once one of the top clans in Defiance from launch a year ago and we'd like to get back to that moment. If you're still interested in joining a clan, let me know. We're a group of players that are friendly, active, plan out clan activities and teach newcomers how the game works etc.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Draconia Lockheart - ign

Thurak
04-18-2014, 03:04 AM
You would be welcome to join AWOL, to play with us in Defiance there are no registrations required, you can just join us in TeamSpeak. We are a multi-gaming community and play many different games, for Defiance we play on the EU Server. If you want to you can register on our forums, however this is optional and you can just join us on TeamSpeak and ingame if you wish.