PDA

View Full Version : Gunslinger Arenas

jschmuck33
03-20-2014, 10:19 AM
Hey all,

I'm looking for a group of people who would like to run the gunslinger arenas together, all my friends/clan mates have left the game awhile ago so I don't have anyone to do them with. I would like to run them with the intention of getting gold on all of them (this may require doing some multiple times). I am on PC-NA, I usually start playing later at night (around 10pm Central time) and usually play for two to four hours. If any would like to join me send me a message and maybe we can work out a time to try and get these all done.

Extreme Rugburn
03-20-2014, 10:31 AM
I have them all completed, but I dont mind helping you. We can do seven of them just the two of us and get you gold. The mines will take at least 3, better with four and Dekuso will require 4. Just send me a friend request, GT Extreme Rugburn.

jschmuck33
03-20-2014, 11:43 AM
I'll look you up when I get on later. I had another guy message me saying he'd like to join as well. I've finished them all solo but as we all know it's impossible to get gold by yourself on most if not all of them. Thanks ahead of time for the help.