PDA

View Full Version : Any sieges since DLC?

Nalai
03-20-2014, 04:46 PM
Has anyone seen a siege that isn't part of incursion since DLC release? I'm wondering if they were removed.

N3gativeCr33p
03-20-2014, 04:55 PM
I've seen "regular" sieges spawn here and there, so I don't think they're completely gone.

Fuzzy
03-20-2014, 04:59 PM
Has anyone seen a siege that isn't part of incursion since DLC release? I'm wondering if they were removed.

Prior to the release of this DLC, there were 4 or 5 Sieges spawning at once.
They reduced that number to 2, so there are only 2 sieges on the map at the same time. This results in the SF Incursion spawning more often, at least that was my conclusion to it.

Just pay attention to the map :) Those two blue circles can easily be overlooked since there are only two of them, but they are still there!

rebtattoo
03-20-2014, 05:43 PM
I see them regularly.

Atticus Batman
03-20-2014, 06:07 PM
Prior to the release of this DLC, there were 4 or 5 Sieges spawning at once.
They reduced that number to 2, so there are only 2 sieges on the map at the same time. This results in the SF Incursion spawning more often, at least that was my conclusion to it.

Just pay attention to the map :) Those two blue circles can easily be overlooked since there are only two of them, but they are still there!

Finish all the contracts/conflict sites, as soon as you can each day and then the Seiges will be the ONLY blue circles on your map. IT helps me notice them better, since half the time I glance at my map and think Oh a conflict I forgot to mention, and then I realize oh it must be a seige.

tactics
03-20-2014, 06:12 PM
they also lowered the oj drop rate. well 2 me it did.

DSW
03-20-2014, 07:51 PM
i must admit that almost always there's one volge and one afflicted siege spawned. so it's hard to get to my favorite bathhouse and quarry sieges.