PDA

View Full Version : What DLC to buy?

My Only Home
03-22-2014, 07:43 PM
I'm not exactly quite sure what each DLC contains specifically, but as of right now I'm thinking about buying Arkbreaker as well as The newest DLC. I already have the Castithean Charge Pack which I was not satisfied with... So I thought I'd ask here for help.

Basically, all I want is more weapons, and perhaps new vehicles.

Thanks for the help in advance :)

Midori Oku
03-22-2014, 08:07 PM
If you want new weapons, go with Arkbreaker, and Gunslinger. The 7th Legion has new weapons, but the other two have more content with them to top it off.

My Only Home
03-22-2014, 08:08 PM
From what I did see the Volge Warmaster can't be fought without Arkbreaker, so that looks like a definite as of right now. Thanks for the reply.

Midori Oku
03-22-2014, 08:10 PM
From what I did see the Volge Warmaster can't be fought without Arkbreaker, so that looks like a definite as of right now. Thanks for the reply.

You can fight him without the DLC, but you have to be in a group that calls the arkbreak down since you cant do it yourself.

hardy83
03-22-2014, 08:12 PM
DLC2 and DLC4 are the better of the four.

You don't really need DLC2 to do arkbreaks, but if you want to use any of the weapons you need it.

DLC3 is pretty much a big pass as it's only a grind for loot boxes, though the drop rate for costumes was drastically improved recently.