PDA

View Full Version : Shadow wars Is still really laggy?

duction
03-25-2014, 04:11 PM
Hey guys, any one noticed that shadow wars is really laggy at the moment? im thinking maybe a server has been shut down, not really very happy about it to be honest, we have one game mode that anyone can pvp in without the tier system, i play alot of pvp and if i join a Que for deathmatch a game NEVER starts, i have to join on a newb just to get a game if one is online on my friend list. If not im screwed, so i join shadow wars.... server is laggy as hell and drops me out along with others in my clan..

Please sort this out and move shadow wars back to an empty server, please don't combine them all into 1 server for cost reasons and make us lag and make the game play unbearable, i didn't pay for an experience like this.

:(

OttawaREDBLACKS
03-25-2014, 05:05 PM
Pretty sure this has been said already in the PVP section but shadow war phases are now being spawned into already living phases with other stuff going on. Still don't know why they couldn't figure out there wouldn't be any problems at all if it was its own phase populated by nothing but shadow wars.

duction
03-25-2014, 11:33 PM
Can't believe no one is interested in this topic, no one seems to see or care what's happerning.

Bentu
03-26-2014, 12:16 AM
Can't believe no one is interested in this topic, no one seems to see or care what's happerning.

You nailed it, nobody cares about pvp, they should just bin it. So many aspects of the game are screwed up because of it and has caused more problems than it's worth.

Arran
03-26-2014, 12:39 AM
Agree with you duction, tho I don't PvP much anymore I always used to enter a shadow war just to get out of a trash phase with jek all going on. If ur going to put us all in the same dam phase atleaste have something going on in that phase. Yesterday I stood in same phase for nearly 45mins with nothing to do on the map. Give us back our dif phases b4 you drive even more of us away.

Elastik Spastik
03-26-2014, 12:49 AM
The whole game is laggy. It takes me 5 secs to get out a vehicle. So instead of driving over off a hill i and jumping out to drop into the battle i end up about a mile away in the middle of a dm arkfall getting *****.

duction
03-26-2014, 01:06 AM
I think it's because they are closing down servers, if it gets any worse because of latency issues im going to chase a refund on my season pass as it's becoming unplayable.

Atticus Batman
03-26-2014, 01:42 AM
I think it's because they are closing down servers, if it gets any worse because of latency issues im going to chase a refund on my season pass as it's becoming unplayable.

Did 2 tonight and they seemed to work great. Despite all the cloaked surgebolters and bunnyhopping detonators.

duction
03-26-2014, 01:57 AM
Did 2 tonight and they seemed to work great. Despite all the cloaked surgebolters and bunnyhopping detonators.

Maybe they haven't reduced the NA servers because your player base is still great in numbers :)

cary2010haha
03-26-2014, 03:13 AM
You nailed it, nobody cares about pvp, they should just bin it. So many aspects of the game are screwed up because of it and has caused more problems than it's worth.

PVP is never be a important part for defiance~,~ even the Trion Worlds don't care it, litte lag to heavy lag to Invisible glitch also because lag, n' crappy random team system. Broke weapon and ego balance............................

Paul1574
03-26-2014, 04:51 AM
was really laggy on ps3 NA server a couple of hours ago - which didnt help as I suck at PVP anyway and eventually I just got disconnected

sucks if you want the trophies or are trying to complete challenges for pursuits / ego