PDA

View Full Version : Destroyed Vendor? New or Old?

R69L
03-26-2014, 01:33 AM
I was playing ealier and was driving the VBI contract and notcied there was a destroyed Vendor on the side of the road near the wall. The cords for it 1137, 1180. Was I just blind the entire time Ive been playing or is this new? If it is new wonder what the reason for adding it was.

Atticus Batman
03-26-2014, 01:37 AM
I was playing ealier and was driving the VBI contract and notcied there was a destroyed Vendor on the side of the road near the wall. The cords for it 1137, 1180. Was I just blind the entire time Ive been playing or is this new? If it is new wonder what the reason for adding it was.

part of an old roadside emergency, that happened in a couple different locations. A convoy of vendors are attacked, one is destroyed and one is not. After you kill the attackers the merchant lets you shop in his vendor. Which btw just sold basic white crap guns.

It would be great if they are reworking it and making it part of the new dlc though. It was a good idea, but made fo a bad buggy emergency.

Unless the broken vendor is always where you said. In which case it is not part of the emergency, and I don't remember if there was a broken vendor just resting somewhere. I do know of a couple busted winebegos and pickups though.

R69L
03-26-2014, 01:42 AM
Unless the broken vendor is always where you said. In which case it is not part of the emergency, and I don't remember if there was a broken vendor just resting somewhere. I do know of a couple busted winebegos and pickups though.

yeah I know about the random events but this one is just by itself on the side fo the road destroyed. No emergencie.

Atticus Batman
03-26-2014, 01:43 AM
yeah I know about the random events but this one is just by itself on the side fo the road destroyed. No emergencie.

Not sure. I want to say I remember a busted one, but I could just be thinking of the many busted vehicles.

Etaew
03-26-2014, 02:32 AM
Just guessing as I haven't looked up the co-ordinates, part of the spike / stim missions take you to destroyed vendors.

Arsenic_Touch
03-26-2014, 07:43 AM
http://i.imgur.com/jDxMpjL.png

It's part of the spike/stim side missions that were introduced with dlc 2