View Full Version : I don't even

GigglesHadaka
04-02-2013, 06:59 PM
Making a game and not putting a logout/exit game button
:I
Do I just not see it?

g0dm0d
04-02-2013, 07:00 PM
Under the menu, in settings, you can find Logout. It's in a weird spot for sure but it does exist.

GigglesHadaka
Making a game with Voice chat and no mute/push to talk button

GigglesHadaka
Making a game with 5+ menus

Erithos
04-02-2013, 07:01 PM
Once you open the menu, press and hold space and it will be in the top right corner.

GigglesHadaka
04-02-2013, 07:02 PM
Making a game with no key bindings

Avelya
04-02-2013, 07:03 PM
There is key binding, it's in the Settings somewhere. The whole UI and menu system is just horrible, that's why we can't find anything easy... Weird poorly made console port...

GigglesHadaka
04-02-2013, 07:05 PM
Under the menu, in settings, you can find Logout. It's in a weird spot for sure but it does exist.

Once you open the menu, press and hold space and it will be in the top right corner.
Thankyou both.

GigglesHadaka
04-02-2013, 07:06 PM

I'm surprised there's no Minotaur hiding in the menu somewhere.

Ecchi
04-02-2013, 07:07 PM
Making a game with 5+ menus

Making a game where it crashes every time you try to access settings because 120hz refresh rate :I.

Making a game where its impossible to play with friends because they randomly vanish from the map and all you can see is their green dot even though they are right in front of you :I.

Making a game where I can't access audio, video, keybind settings thanks to pre-mentioned issue effectively making grouping annoying because I can't turn off my voice chat or make it push to talk, or change my video settings or go window mode, or change my key binding so I can make use of my middle mouse button :I.

Making a game where the chat is almost invisible because when and if someone types in it the font and lack of contrast makes it so no one pays attention to it :I.

The list just goes on and on, this game should have been free to play or 30$ at most, in fact I would be amazed if it didn't go f2p with in a few months :I.

The dev's at Trion should take pointers from the makers of Warframe, free to play but hands down a better shooter mmo than this, and with that I'm off to play Warframe instead.

GigglesHadaka
04-02-2013, 07:27 PM
Making a game where it crashes every time you try to access settings because 120hz refresh rate :I.

Making a game where its impossible to play with friends because they randomly vanish from the map and all you can see is their green dot even though they are right in front of you :I.

Making a game where I can't access audio, video, keybind settings thanks to pre-mentioned issue effectively making grouping annoying because I can't turn off my voice chat or make it push to talk, or change my video settings or go window mode, or change my key binding so I can make use of my middle mouse button :I.

Making a game where the chat is almost invisible because when and if someone types in it the font and lack of contrast makes it so no one pays attention to it :I.

The list just goes on and on, this game should have been free to play or 30$ at most, in fact I would be amazed if it didn't go f2p with in a few months :I.

The dev's at Trion should take pointers from the makers of Warframe, free to play but hands down a better shooter mmo than this, and with that I'm off to play Warframe instead.

Okay. I'll go play warframe! Looks good.

Durva360
04-02-2013, 07:32 PM
Neither of you will be missed

Erithos
04-02-2013, 07:33 PM

So they should know exactly how many bugs and issues there were going to be and priced the game to match?

FaerGothika
04-02-2013, 07:35 PM

Have fun storming the castle!!

GigglesHadaka
04-03-2013, 05:09 AM
So they should know exactly how many bugs and issues there were going to be and priced the game to match?
No, but they should have made the game worth 60 dollars.

Kuari
04-03-2013, 05:18 AM
Not that I have anything against you going to Warframe.... but you realize that all Warframe is is a co-op game with pretty much the exact same missions repeated over and over with little to no variety in them and no story, right? Can't even be called an MMO any more than you can call Left 4 Dead an MMO. Just something to keep in mind... especially with maps repeated as often as Dragon Age 2.

Drkhao
04-03-2013, 05:25 AM
Having zero constructive feedback :I
Complaining about issues that someone else offered an answer for :I
Not realizing the game is already "f2p" :I (Although it's technically b2p, but they fall under the same f2p vs sub)
Complaining about day 1 lag/glitches on a mmo :I
Not realizing every Multiplayer game that isn't co-op has always had it's faults on day 1 :I
I could go on :( But i'm tired. :I

Lenko
04-03-2013, 05:43 AM
Making a game where I can't access audio, video, keybind settings thanks to pre-mentioned issue effectively making grouping annoying because I can't turn off my voice chat or make it push to talk, or change my video settings or go window mode, or change my key binding so I can make use of my middle mouse button :I..

Drop your refresh rate, change the settings, and re-up the refresh?
Not a fix but a work-around maybe.

HooDoo
04-03-2013, 06:03 AM
Have fun storming the castle!!

I love that movie!

Archellion
04-03-2013, 07:18 AM

Maybe there is, but it's...y'know...hiding. =)

KermitDFrag
04-03-2013, 07:46 AM

This is due to area's being phased. Maybe your friend had a mission to go blow up some trucks, and you haven't done it yet. So now you walk into the area, and you're in a different phase than them. You can see the trucks, but they can't because they've already blown them up, but you haven't. One of you can go to your friends menu and chose to join the other person so you are in the same phase.

GigglesHadaka
04-03-2013, 02:29 PM
Having zero constructive feedback :I
Complaining about issues that someone else offered an answer for :I
Not realizing the game is already "f2p" :I (Although it's technically b2p, but they fall under the same f2p vs sub)
Complaining about day 1 lag/glitches on a mmo :I
Not realizing every Multiplayer game that isn't co-op has always had it's faults on day 1 :I
I could go on :( But i'm tired. :I
Not adding Buttons/options any game should have Isn't a bug or glitch.
It's malarkey.
Malarkey.

Myst
04-03-2013, 02:35 PM

LOL.

I've also noticed on consoles they've changed it so the moment you hit L2 ( PS3 ) you can hit square to log out instead of going to settings.