PDA

View Full Version : 1 Gunslingex box per week

Animal85
03-29-2014, 01:33 AM
So now with these contracts is posible 1 box per week with blue crap weps what goes to salvage
Trion ar you sick ?
if yes i want get my money back for that dlc no point from it
7 leg atleast can grind for rep
i think all players think the same way and is pised off

Atticus Batman
03-29-2014, 01:36 AM
So now with these contracts is posible 1 box per week with blue crap weps what goes to salvage
Trion ar you sick ?
if yes i want get my money back for that dlc no point from it
7 leg atleast can grind for rep
i think all players think the same way and is pised off

It's always been this way. they are pretty much all 1 box a week. 7th leg might be an exception, but all the rest are always about 1 box a week. Actually Paradise might be one box every 2 weeks. lol

bigguy
03-29-2014, 06:10 AM
I agree with OP this is ridicullous and TRION doesnt care about its customers. If they did they would give us gunslinger arena rep like with the thorn liro.

Ned Kelly
03-29-2014, 06:22 AM
I agree with OP this is ridicullous and TRION doesnt care about its customers. If they did they would give us gunslinger arena rep like with the thorn liro.

They care, thats why they put outfits for us to buy in the bit store.

ironcladtrash
03-29-2014, 08:00 AM
These once a day timed events are dumb. What makes it worse for me is I like VBI weapons too. I can pick either either a Gunslinger box or a VBI box. There is no reason we shouldn't be able to repeat events to grind rep. Their excuse about not wanting us to get too many legendary weapons is BS when 99% are garbage anyway. Now with the upcoming changes and EGO level mattering on guns that excuse holds even less water.

OttawaREDBLACKS
03-29-2014, 08:06 AM
well if you want to be technical reputation was useless for the majority of the game so be glad you even have a chance to get something good.

r2nddan
03-29-2014, 08:06 AM
You should get 5 points for gold on gunslinger areanas. Why else would anyone ever do them again? I know i got gold on them and havent touched them again.

Lenny732
03-29-2014, 08:45 AM
Terraformed Roughriders there use that name for some faction from the war that is now a mercenary company after the war they like cowboy things. You can now use separate reputation points and what not instead of mashing two VBI things together. Boom problem solver who wants me on their team.

Wlicked Woody
03-29-2014, 09:43 AM
I put a suggestion on the "Official" suggestion page on Google...so far only 2 votes. Let's get over there and get those numbers up...

ironcladtrash
03-29-2014, 11:43 AM
well if you want to be technical reputation was useless for the majority of the game so be glad you even have a chance to get something good.

That is true. In fact I am sitting on 1000 Echelon rep with nothing to spend it on. I just hate these timed delay mechanics. I am playing a shooter not Farmville.

jackdaws_1999
03-30-2014, 01:38 AM
Definately need to earn rep for doing these damned arenas, you get VBI rep from ONLY doing VBI contracts, unless your gonna give us contracts that add to this (2 sets of dailys and weeklys for VBI) then at least make it that you get 5 rep points per arena per gold.

drackiller
03-30-2014, 01:56 AM
Definately need to earn rep for doing these damned arenas, you get VBI rep from ONLY doing VBI contracts, unless your gonna give us contracts that add to this (2 sets of dailys and weeklys for VBI) then at least make it that you get 5 rep points per arena per gold.
Nope !?
I mean , 5 rep for gold !!?? NO.
5 rep for doing the arena.
10 rep for bronze.
25 for silver.
And 50 rep for gold.

To me this would be a fair prize for doing the arenas.

I finished the story line to get access of the Gun Slinger cash...never played one more arena since then.

Quebra Regra
03-30-2014, 05:49 AM

+2 post of sharpness... change should be implemented ASAP as a hotfix.

Albion
03-30-2014, 10:49 AM
Nope !?
I mean , 5 rep for gold !!?? NO.
5 rep for doing the arena.
10 rep for bronze.
25 for silver.
And 50 rep for gold.

To me this would be a fair prize for doing the arenas.

I finished the story line to get access of the Gun Slinger cash...never played one more arena since then.

Yes, rep for getting any medals, since gold is not attainable on several arenas without a group of 4 players. I'd be happy at this point with 5 for bronze, 10 for silver, 15 for gold - anything but the way it is now.