PDA

View Full Version : Sodding jek server craps out ..........

Chocolatelover67
03-29-2014, 02:14 AM
Was doing a mission where you have to recruit some dude for the Sheriff guy...... Yeah why cant' they say Sheriff, what's this "Lawkeeper malarky?"

Yes there was a message on the screen saying the servers would be coming down.......... But heck isn't it just my luck I am nearly at the end of a mission (I think) and then the connection dies..

Why the frak does the game HAVE to be online all the time? Surely it can download the parts for each area and let you finish those, or putter around driving your vehicle or something while you wait? FFS I am pissed. Now I bet if I get back into that game all my progress 30+ minutes is gone. "NOT HAPPY" :mad:

Ned Kelly
03-29-2014, 06:14 AM
Snip...... Yeah why cant' they say Sheriff, what's this "Lawkeeper malarky?"
Snip......

*Sarcasm* Only Sheriff's in gunslinger arena's

drackiller
03-29-2014, 06:16 AM
Was doing a mission where you have to recruit some dude for the Sheriff guy...... Yeah why cant' they say Sheriff, what's this "Lawkeeper malarky?"

Yes there was a message on the screen saying the servers would be coming down.......... But heck isn't it just my luck I am nearly at the end of a mission (I think) and then the connection dies..

Why the frak does the game HAVE to be online all the time? Surely it can download the parts for each area and let you finish those, or putter around driving your vehicle or something while you wait? FFS I am pissed. Now I bet if I get back into that game all my progress 30+ minutes is gone. "NOT HAPPY" :mad:
Relax m8, you`re only starting your journey...
...the journey for that more fullfilling...you know :)

Chocolatelover67
03-29-2014, 08:10 AM
Relax m8, you`re only starting your journey...
...the journey for that more fullfilling...you know :)

Haha I can think of a few things more fulfilling for sure :)

Well when I came back an hour later dived head first into an arkfall with Volge.......... The things I hate.

Then 2 or 3 seconds later another arkfall in the same spot with the warmonkey............. That event happened twice in an hour.... 2nd time I got to see it die....... But people in there whining about lock breakers.....

ConcreteSnake
03-29-2014, 11:35 AM
When I see a message that the servers are coming Dow, I stop what I'm doing and grind at bug n chug till the server comes down, no need to be upset about something you knew was happening

Chocolatelover67
03-29-2014, 05:54 PM
When I see a message that the servers are coming Dow, I stop what I'm doing and grind at bug n chug till the server comes down, no need to be upset about something you knew was happening

Not so much upset as losing points or progress....... Why can't it retain the points and score of where you are if you have to leave or get dropped out of the system?