PDA

View Full Version : question on dlc ego rating raise

xilfxlegion
03-29-2014, 11:10 AM
from what i have heard, your ego will be able to go higher than 5000 now.

so, how much higher ?

and

right now i am capped at 4153 ( not gonna do the pursuits or any of that stuff ) and i am curious if this will go higher with the onset of dlc 5 ?

does anyone know ?

bigguy
03-29-2014, 11:17 AM
It depends on whether or not you purchase dlc5 and if you do what pursuits they put in it that you might accomplish naturally without trying.

Chevota
03-29-2014, 11:31 AM
If you HAD done all the pursuits up to now, you will automatically raise past 5,000 retroactively. They have not said anything more about what the new Cap is.

I wouldnt put too much stock into going over say, 6, maybe 7,000. I just dont see it working that way, but who knows.

Arsenic_Touch
03-29-2014, 12:08 PM
The ego cap raise will not be experience wise. Once you hit the exp cap, only way you're going over the 5k limit is with skill ups and pursuits. So unless you plan on doing pursuits and leveling up weapons/vehicles, you aren't going to gain any ego. They said the raise will be retroactive, so if you're at 5k ego now, any extra ego you have from pursuits/skills will be added to your totals. Back in the day, the my ego page actually portrayed your real ego level on your personal info section. So I know they have access to that information.

hardy83
03-29-2014, 12:26 PM
What EGO can you get to just by levelling up? Or can you level up all the way to cap, it just takes forever?

Midori Oku
03-29-2014, 01:03 PM
What EGO can you get to just by levelling up? Or can you level up all the way to cap, it just takes forever?

Currently EGO level 2600. As of right now it's anyone's guess. It just depends on how many perks they add with the DLC.

Arsenic_Touch
03-29-2014, 01:25 PM

The highest ego you can get without perks or leveling up weapons/vehicles is 2600.

DSW
03-29-2014, 01:50 PM

if you don't run for pursuits, then you'll hit xp cap about at 3500-4200 ego. that would come by naturally, just by playing the game. though i still would suggest doing PvP pursuits there.

ConcreteSnake
03-29-2014, 03:55 PM
from what i have heard, your ego will be able to go higher than 5000 now.

so, how much higher ?

and

right now i am capped at 4153 ( not gonna do the pursuits or any of that stuff ) and i am curious if this will go higher with the onset of dlc 5 ?

does anyone know ?

bummer dude, I just hit 4775 and still gaining XP

OttawaREDBLACKS
03-29-2014, 04:13 PM
not sure how anyone can run out of the xp bar without wasting money on boosts or incredibly boring tactics. Took me a long time to originally hit 5k and I hit 4999 ego then ran out of xp levels.

Midori Oku
03-29-2014, 04:48 PM
not sure how anyone can run out of the xp bar without wasting money on boosts or incredibly boring tactics. Took me a long time to originally hit 5k and I hit 4999 ego then ran out of xp levels.

I was around 3800 when I ran out of levels through EXP.

OttawaREDBLACKS
03-29-2014, 05:07 PM
noting that I managed to get all the pvp pursuits before the freebie they gave to people unwilling to play pvp. Didn't like it originally but not sure how alot of you didn't like it back when it was good. The game has changed over time from pvp being fun to pve.

cutlogarithm725
03-29-2014, 06:31 PM
Arktech Revolution introduces an increased EGO rating cap to reach along with new powerful perks on the EGO grid and a higher EGO unit cap to claim them.

That sounds like a Exp Capp increase aswell.

Arsenic_Touch
03-29-2014, 07:16 PM
Arktech Revolution introduces an increased EGO rating cap to reach along with new powerful perks on the EGO grid and a higher EGO unit cap to claim them.

That sounds like a Exp Capp increase aswell.

It is an ego cap increase. However, the only way to go over the 5k cap is through pursuits and skill levels. There will not be additional levels gained through experience.

hardy83
03-29-2014, 07:18 PM
It is an ego cap increase. However, the only way to go over the 5k cap is through pursuits and skill levels. There will not be additional levels gained through experience.

Has that been confirmed or is that a guess?
The blog, to me at least, didn't seem to indicate if there will be more levels through xp or not.
Of course I have a habit of being blind from time to time. :P

Atticus Batman
03-29-2014, 07:46 PM

Not only that, but didn't they hint that only paid-dlcers get access to those new perks or did I read it wrong?

If I am right it could just unlock certain perks as you ego up through pursuits. OR the perks could be rewards from new dlc pursuits or some weird, possibly dumb thing.

Arsenic_Touch
03-29-2014, 08:25 PM
Has that been confirmed or is that a guess?
The blog, to me at least, didn't seem to indicate if there will be more levels through xp or not.
Of course I have a habit of being blind from time to time. :P

Scapes said it the stickied thread responding to my questions about the DLC.

Not only that, but didn't they hint that only paid-dlcers get access to those new perks or did I read it wrong?

If I am right it could just unlock certain perks as you ego up through pursuits. OR the perks could be rewards from new dlc pursuits or some weird, possibly dumb thing.

They said the perks are only going to be available for DLC owners.