PDA

View Full Version : future weapons?

vorxdargo
03-29-2014, 04:53 PM
so we seen a samurai DLC that gave a katana, i'm guessing the Gunslinger will have western guns? (i don't have this one just yet) so how would everyone feel if they added a DLC that gave fist weapons? like energy gauntlets or something?
as a former Beta tester i refuse to abandon this game even with the bugs we been having (its Beta Test pride people) and i would love to see more and more thing brought to this game.
plus lets not forget the first few eps of the show where there was a hand to hand underground fight.

3rdpig
03-29-2014, 06:07 PM
I feel that melee weapons have about as much place in a shooter game as they have in any modern military. They're a weapon of last resort, or when you absolutely have to have total silence and other than that there's no use for them at all...well, maybe opening dinner or skinning the local farmers pig you "accidentally" shot.

There's a reason the old saying "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight" exists.

I know I'll get flamed for this, but what the hell, you're all a bunch of nerdy computer gamers, I'm not skeered of you. ;)

vorxdargo
03-30-2014, 05:48 AM
I feel that melee weapons have about as much place in a shooter game as they have in any modern military. They're a weapon of last resort, or when you absolutely have to have total silence and other than that there's no use for them at all...well, maybe opening dinner or skinning the local farmers pig you "accidentally" shot.

There's a reason the old saying "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight" exists.

I know I'll get flamed for this, but what the hell, you're all a bunch of nerdy computer gamers, I'm not skeered of you. ;)

funny thing is i use the 7th Legion katana and a charge blade mostly and in co-op, Arkfalls, or incursions i'm usually one of the top five. malee works fine in this game and if you take notice you actually get bonus points for malee. its not much but you do.

Quebra Regra
03-30-2014, 05:51 AM
It's a little scary how effective the charge blade can be with the right build... at least in PVE ;)

I'd like to see the charge blades be given a skill leveling system like other weapons.

vorxdargo
03-30-2014, 06:32 AM
It's a little scary how effective the charge blade can be with the right build... at least in PVE ;)

I'd like to see the charge blades be given a skill leveling system like other weapons.

agreed, and more slots to add on to. like be able to not just add the handle but blade part as well. the Katana is unable to use any mods so that would be great for them.

cary2010haha
03-30-2014, 07:44 AM
funny thing is i use the 7th Legion katana and a charge blade mostly and in co-op, Arkfalls, or incursions i'm usually one of the top five. malee works fine in this game and if you take notice you actually get bonus points for malee. its not much but you do.

I think you never go into a coop with all pro/highly modded detonators user, or go into a incursions which have 40+ player camping every corner's spawn.

And don;t forget fk by the whole room when you against the warmaster

vorxdargo
03-30-2014, 08:08 AM
I think you never go into a coop with all pro/highly modded detonators user, or go into a incursions which have 40+ player camping every corner's spawn.

And don;t forget fk by the whole room when you against the warmaster
like Quebra said, the right build can leave any foe in trouble. with charge blades you get close, get in close enough with blur and you can circle the enemy while they have to try and aim at you.
all about knowing your weapon and how to use it.