PDA

View Full Version : Trion, we are not Vampires

Camelot
03-30-2014, 12:19 PM
Getting 120 reputation points a week is a joke. Do you even think this is enough. Let me remind you that we are only human being and not vampires. I been playing this game for almost a year. And I've been patience. Before it was acceptable because we don't have the options to buy a mod catches or supply catches box.
And on VBI you have more options to buy. How do you expect ask to get the mods that we need and the legendary weapons if all you get is blue. There should be a reputation points on the gunslinger arena like the ThornLiro arena.

Overtkill21
03-30-2014, 01:05 PM
I wonder if they ever thought of the fact that adding VBI rep to the Arenas from Gunslinger would actually get some folks to purchase that DLC.

Nah, nevermind...they haven't...

Arsenic_Touch
03-30-2014, 01:09 PM
Speak for yourself.

/puts on sunglasses.

This sunlight sucks... I mean, right on!

internaut
03-30-2014, 01:31 PM
....and when you do get your hard earned rep points, the mod hoard box spits out bmg rocket launcher mods for the umpteenth successive time.

OttawaREDBLACKS
03-30-2014, 01:52 PM
well would you prefer if you were to grind just to get a 0% chance at getting anything legendary or t4 mods.

Deirachel
03-30-2014, 05:16 PM
Speak for yourself.

/puts on sunglasses.

This sunlight sucks... I mean, right on!

The moon is on fire, Arsenic! Get the garden hose and put it out fast!

Who has two thumbs and sees more in-game sunlight than real sunlight?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7vNdIdheK3w/R7NawcDaO7I/AAAAAAAAA5k/IzS7eQCSleU/s320/count_von_count-.jpg

ConcreteSnake
03-30-2014, 05:28 PM
well would you prefer if you were to grind just to get a 0% chance at getting anything legendary or t4 mods.

if I had a 0% chance, I wouldn't grind

3rdpig
03-30-2014, 07:41 PM

You make it sound as if that's the only alternative. It's not. If enough of the paying customers were to stop paying, Trion would quickly implement lower prices and free goodies in an attempt to lure back players who have left and get their wallets open. But, as long as people keep forking money over for pixel hats and pixel guns, nothing will change.

CRIXDA
03-30-2014, 08:39 PM
one.....
Two......
Three....!
Three little skitterlings!
Aht ha ha ha ha ha!

Knightmage
03-30-2014, 08:56 PM
Pass the garlic

crystal030405
03-30-2014, 09:41 PM
the only reason i bought this dlc is i thought you got rep from the arenas whats the point to do it id rather hit up the vbi weapons then the new stuff it was just pointless to do that seeing how we dont get that much rep

Camelot
03-31-2014, 02:31 AM
Trion! Are you just going to wait for the 5th DLC before you address this problem. Fix this one first, put a reputation points on the gunslinger arena like in Thorn Liro. What's the purpose of the Gunslinger Arena if you don't give us any reputation points.

Camelot
03-31-2014, 08:40 AM
Q: Can you invite people with non DLC holder inside Gunslinger Arena?

ConcreteSnake
03-31-2014, 08:41 AM
Q: Can you invite people with non DLC holder inside Gunslinger Arena?

yup..........

ConcreteSnake
03-31-2014, 08:44 AM
I too was under the impression that you would get rep somehow other than the daily/weekly contracts. So I paid for 5 pursuits, 3 achievements, and a chance to get gunslinger items, which at this point are so rare even to get an epic that it was hardly worth it. At this point 7th legion was more worth it to grind the rep and be able to open boxes.

Camelot
03-31-2014, 12:22 PM
I'm a Season Pass holder and I feel that I just got rob. I paid for the DLC, and people who didn't pay (DLC) are able to play it! WTF! So you mean to say is, that the only difference is a patch notes. WTF! WTF! WTF!.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................aaaaaahhhh!

Atticus Batman
03-31-2014, 02:42 PM
I'm a Season Pass holder and I feel that I just got rob. I paid for the DLC, and people who didn't pay (DLC) are able to play it! WTF! So you mean to say is, that the only difference is a patch notes. WTF! WTF! WTF!.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................aaaaaahhhh!

They can only play it, if they are invited in, and they do not get pursuits for it. So calm down there. Besides I'll happily take help from non-dlc players, than I would all those jerk randoms that agreed to help me, then kicked me right before we finished the missions. Yep they got their golds and I got NO credit, just because they didn't actually want to help me. They suckered me into helping them with the false agreement that I'd get to finish as well, only to boot me and replace me with a friend, right at the end!

Camelot
03-31-2014, 06:05 PM
They can only play it, if they are invited in, and they do not get pursuits for it. So calm down there. Besides I'll happily take help from non-dlc players, than I would all those jerk randoms that agreed to help me, then kicked me right before we finished the missions. Yep they got their golds and I got NO credit, just because they didn't actually want to help me. They suckered me into helping them with the false agreement that I'd get to finish as well, only to boot me and replace me with a friend, right at the end!

Its just amazed me. How we get 25 reputation pts. on the ThornLiro Arena and nothing on Gunslinger Arena.
We paid for this DLC but we got nothing special like reputation points. Oh! I forgot, they did give us something. Green weapons!

Atticus Batman
03-31-2014, 11:06 PM
Its just amazed me. How we get 25 reputation pts. on the ThornLiro Arena and nothing on Gunslinger Arena.
We paid for this DLC but we got nothing special like reputation points. Oh! I forgot, they did give us something. Green weapons!

And they turned Dkkuso into Houdini! Now you see him, now you don't......Ooooooh look raiders on crates that have experimental weapons in them! Fraking bastages!!

DaGhostDS
04-01-2014, 04:59 AM
Trion! Are you just going to wait for the 5th DLC before you address this problem. Fix this one first, put a reputation points on the gunslinger arena like in Thorn Liro. What's the purpose of the Gunslinger Arena if you don't give us any reputation points.

True answer is wait for DLC8-9 to get a fix!

right.. free greens.. i get better loot off random mobs in 5min, wait not anymore im just forum lurking.

drackiller
04-01-2014, 05:06 AM
This is an MMO!? There shouldn`t be a kick option in co-op, and people who do that just sucks.

N3gativeCr33p
04-01-2014, 05:16 AM
This is an MMO!? There shouldn`t be a kick option in co-op, and people who do that just sucks.

I disagree... people that aren't pulling their weight within a group have every reason to be kicked from the group - by a majority vote, of course.

drackiller
04-01-2014, 05:18 AM
I disagree... people that aren't pulling their weight within a group have every reason to be kicked from the group - by a majority vote, of course.

Majority isn`t always right :)

Knightmage
04-01-2014, 05:22 AM
Gives people a little false joy to kick out a player. Power rush in souring someone's day.

N3gativeCr33p
04-01-2014, 05:23 AM
Gives people a little false joy to kick out a player. Power rush in souring someone's day.

You say false joy... I say dead weight.

Majority isn`t always right :)

The majority is right when three out of the four in the group are pulling dead weight through the instance.

rydda
04-01-2014, 05:35 AM
The weapons are vbi weapons so vbi rep. The weapons I believe from me using them are better, you have another ego power you can use on top of your guy or girls ego power. I can understand its harder to get them but just grind it you will get them. This game is not like others where you get the stuff right away it takes time I grind and I pay if I can afford it.
Now you dont want everybody to have a mad dash to get them look what happen to the war master every one rush to get the org. Weapons an then every one had the same weapons more then one of them but yes the rush of players was good at the time to kill mr.monkey. then they change the stash box goodies, what happen after that we know to well a good thing will not last to long. Ihope you know what you are asking for.
Do not promote lag.

ps3 na

N3gativeCr33p
04-01-2014, 05:45 AM
This game is not like others where you get the stuff right away it takes time I grind and I pay if I can afford it.

Care to share with the rest of the class? Which "other" games?

The only grind in this game is gathering up with enough marks to open a lockbox that has a shtako RNG hiding behind it. Beyond that, it's more like a crap shoot than it is a grind.

drackiller
04-01-2014, 06:09 AM
You say false joy... I say dead weight.

The majority is right when three out of the four in the group are pulling dead weight through the instance.

Not if we are kicked by disgrunteled people. But i digress.

N3gativeCr33p
04-01-2014, 06:14 AM
Not if we are kicked by disgrunteled people. But i digress.

"Disgruntled people"... precisely the reason why I would never join a group with a bunch of randoms, and why I'm happy with the clan I'm in because it never ever ever comes to that.

drackiller
04-01-2014, 06:27 AM
"Disgruntled people"... precisely the reason why I would never join a group with a bunch of randoms, and why I'm happy with the clan I'm in because it never ever ever comes to that.

I know what you mean.
I need to get all the recorders in the co-op maps but because i don`t like to ask and i don`t like to be a "dead weight" (i really don`t like this expression) i do my job and try to kill every thing that moves.
I never have the right people ingame at the time i need :(

N3gativeCr33p
04-01-2014, 06:35 AM
I need to get all the recorders in the co-op maps but because i don`t like to ask and i don`t like to be a "dead weight" (i really don`t like this expression) i do my job and try to kill every thing that moves.

Must be a language barrier, because (to me) there's a HUGE difference between dragging someone through content they're obviously incapable of playing the right way, and helping a player unlock hidden items that they have yet to locate.

The only people that I would ever vote to kick from a group fall into that first category I mentioned... the incapable/uncooperative players.

drackiller
04-01-2014, 06:50 AM
Must be a language barrier, because (to me) there's a HUGE difference between dragging someone through content they're obviously incapable of playing the right way, and helping a player unlock hidden items that they have yet to locate.

The only people that I would ever vote to kick from a group fall into that first category I mentioned... the incapable/uncooperative players.

Not really a language barrier, i like to chat with people...just not in this game, LOL.

Camelot
04-01-2014, 10:13 AM
And they turned Dkkuso into Houdini! Now you see him, now you don't......Ooooooh look raiders on crates that have experimental weapons in them! Fraking bastages!!

I already send a bug report. I just hope that they will fix it.

Camelot
04-01-2014, 08:15 PM
I just talk to one of the CM ask why Gunslinger Arena had no reputation points. And they replied "cause its tied with VBI". My question to Trion is "Why don't you make a separate vendor like ThornLiro Vendor and 7th Legion Vendor"? Make sense to me cause its a DLC.
I, a season pass holder ask the "Devs" to make it happen. Please!

N3gativeCr33p
04-01-2014, 08:27 PM
I, a season pass holder ask the "Devs" to make it happen. Please!

That's just so cute... you think they're really going to listen to a season pass holder.

Camelot
04-01-2014, 08:47 PM
That's just so cute... you think they're really going to listen to a season pass holder.

Never give up, Never surrender. Although I had my doubts, but nothing will happen if we don't do anything.

By the way, return the ring back. Cause you had forgotten your oath.

N3gativeCr33p
04-01-2014, 09:31 PM
By the way, return the ring back. Cause you had forgotten your oath.

Oh, the Green Lantern's oath? The hell you say. :)

"In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!"

Or as my Pappy likes to say... "I was born at night, but not last night."

Atticus Batman
04-01-2014, 11:12 PM

There is no majority kick in the game. Th one that is made group leader gets the option to kick and nobody else gets a say. Unless they added that, but don't think they did.

Camelot
04-01-2014, 11:18 PM
There is no majority kick in the game. Th one that is made group leader gets the option to kick and nobody else gets a say. Unless they added that, but don't think they did.

I'm sorry to say this but they add a "vote to kick" option

Camelot
04-01-2014, 11:23 PM
Oh, the Green Lantern's oath? The hell you say. :)

"In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!"

Or as my Pappy likes to say... "I was born at night, but not last night."

you edited it. damn I was gonna post green lantern oath.

Atticus Batman
04-01-2014, 11:51 PM
I'm sorry to say this but they add a "vote to kick" option

Well then it helps prove that even in Defiance....
"Batman's the hero Paradise deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so you'll hunt me, because I can take it. Because I'm not a hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight."

{EDIT}Ok I made myself a new pic. :cool:
http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t667/atticusbatman/defiance/4a1e6bad-9e47-4401-9d6e-2ea6d480b05e_zps147aeedc.jpg (http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/atticusbatman/media/defiance/4a1e6bad-9e47-4401-9d6e-2ea6d480b05e_zps147aeedc.jpg.html)

Camelot
04-02-2014, 03:09 AM

They told me they are focusing on the 5th DLC at the moment. Just wait until then, hopefully after a week or so.

Camelot
04-02-2014, 03:13 AM
Well then it helps prove that even in Defiance....
"Batman's the hero Paradise deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so you'll hunt me, because I can take it. Because I'm not a hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight."

{EDIT}Ok I made myself a new pic. :cool:
http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t667/atticusbatman/defiance/4a1e6bad-9e47-4401-9d6e-2ea6d480b05e_zps147aeedc.jpg (http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/atticusbatman/media/defiance/4a1e6bad-9e47-4401-9d6e-2ea6d480b05e_zps147aeedc.jpg.html)
Nice!....but can you make it stand straight

JEMINAI
04-02-2014, 03:38 AM
Getting 120 reputation points a week is a joke. Do you even think this is enough. Let me remind you that we are only human being and not vampires. I been playing this game for almost a year. And I've been patience. Before it was acceptable because we don't have the options to buy a mod catches or supply catches box.
And on VBI you have more options to buy. How do you expect ask to get the mods that we need and the legendary weapons if all you get is blue. There should be a reputation points on the gunslinger arena like the ThornLiro arena.

today i got all my dailies/weeklies done and headed to 7th vendor. i agree it is a fair bit of work and very slow progress. i opted for the weapon cache this time and received 3 Blue guns. on closer inspection these were pretty useless so they went to the vendor. i also got a myself a new hat! "votan rebreather", now im not sure how its name applies when all it does is render my toon hairless. so for my work i get 3 bits of trash and a bug in a box.

i havnt seen OJs drop anywhere other than DM Arkfalls in the past few weeks.
also... if i see another ego precision, scavenger or prepared mod in epic mod hordes i may just lose the plot.

also... remember when the incursions arrived and they added that "NEW" fight at serenity academy? where the hell has that gone? this is OUR DLC, bought and paid for and as inadequate as the "DLC" may be, is it right that parts (pretty much the only new part for DLC3) is missing presumed never to return? did we rid MT. Tam of mutants?
why has this not been fixed?
realizing i have the answer already... fixes come with DLC at trion.

Rokea
04-02-2014, 05:56 AM
today i got all my dailies/weeklies done and headed to 7th vendor. i agree it is a fair bit of work and very slow progress. i opted for the weapon cache this time and received 3 Blue guns. on closer inspection these were pretty useless so they went to the vendor. i also got a myself a new hat! "votan rebreather", now im not sure how its name applies when all it does is render my toon hairless. so for my work i get 3 bits of trash and a bug in a box.

i havnt seen OJs drop anywhere other than DM Arkfalls in the past few weeks.
also... if i see another ego precision, scavenger or prepared mod in epic mod hordes i may just lose the plot.

also... remember when the incursions arrived and they added that "NEW" fight at serenity academy? where the hell has that gone? this is OUR DLC, bought and paid for and as inadequate as the "DLC" may be, is it right that parts (pretty much the only new part for DLC3) is missing presumed never to return? did we rid MT. Tam of mutants?
why has this not been fixed?
realizing i have the answer already... fixes come with DLC at trion.

I was wondering about this myself, the people who paid for the dlc pretty much got an unfinished product. Therefore Trion didn't uphold their end of the bargain. On the topic of oj's I have only seen one drop at an arkfall I called and it was two weeks ago.

N3gativeCr33p
04-02-2014, 05:58 AM

No kidding... I was suggesting that it should be added. Because guess what? It works in other games that I play.

Go figure.

you edited it. damn I was gonna post green lantern oath.

Perhaps you should've thought to do that before you posted this almost three hours after I edited the GL oath in there?

Rokea
04-02-2014, 06:50 AM
They need to do like in dcuo where theres a group vote

Camelot
04-02-2014, 11:02 PM
Perhaps you should've thought to do that before you posted this almost three hours after I edited the GL oath in there?[/QUOTE]

while I was searching for the green lantern oath. I came across several other lantern oaths. Didn't realized there were 9 lanterns out there.

Deirachel
04-03-2014, 02:26 AM
Perhaps you should've thought to do that before you posted this almost three hours after I edited the GL oath in there?

while I was searching for the green lantern oath. I came across several other lantern oaths. Didn't realized there were 9 lanterns out there.

Do you even Google, bro?

(Type in "The Green Lantern Oath" into Google and it literally shows up at the top in a box.)

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c350/Deirachel/GLsearchss_zps3de78634.jpg

Atticus Batman
04-03-2014, 03:36 AM

while I was searching for the green lantern oath. I came across several other lantern oaths. Didn't realized there were 9 lanterns out there.[/QUOTE]

There are alot more than 9 Green lanterns. "There are 3600 sectors and two Green Lanterns per sector." http://greenlantern.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Lantern_Corps

But yes there are 9 different types of lanterns, one for each color of the Emotional Electromagnetic Spectrum. http://greenlantern.wikia.com/wiki/Emotional_Spectrum

Atticus Batman
04-03-2014, 03:39 AM
Nice!....but can you make it stand straight

The text is straight, and that's a picture of me in mid-stride. And even if the text isn't straight, who cares? It is still cool.

N3gativeCr33p
04-03-2014, 05:18 AM
while I was searching for the green lantern oath. I came across several other lantern oaths. Didn't realize there were 9 lanterns out there.

LMAO... and you said I should turn in my ring? Wow...

Atticus Batman
04-03-2014, 03:06 PM
LMAO... and you said I should turn in my ring? Wow...

Tell me about it! And what I found funny was his comment about you turning in the ring, foolowed about the surprise over several different types of lanters. In a thread that a Batman and a Green Lantern fan have both been posting in. But I beat ya to the linkies! :p

N3gativeCr33p
04-03-2014, 03:40 PM
But I beat ya to the linkies! :p

Only because I had to get up early this morning for work, Mr. Wayne. :)

Patrolling sector 2814 is tough work... but someone's got to do it!

ZeroIQ
04-03-2014, 04:00 PM
Doing my once a week look into the Defiance forum to see if it's worth attempting to play again.

All I see is problems and complaints still :-(

Oh well I'll try again next week lol.

Bonehead
04-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Only because I had to get up early this morning for work, Mr. Wayne. :)

Patrolling sector 2814 is tough work... but someone's got to do it!

Jeez Creep, you NEVER use his real name....
Oh Man!
Now EVERY ONE is gonna KNOW!!!

Atticus Batman
04-03-2014, 07:39 PM
Oh Man!

Exactly! I am NOT Tony Stark! I do NOT cash in on my face. I like privacy, dang it!

N3gativeCr33p
04-03-2014, 09:19 PM
Oh Man!

Meh... in Arkham City, Dr. Strange knew what his name was and he never even did anything with that information. Same goes for that hack Bane in that 2012 Dark Knight Rises abortion.

Don't think it really matters at this point... because he's BATMAN! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaM_tYWBdyU

Deirachel
04-03-2014, 10:22 PM
I think this one works better, Creep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azGhHh9mV_Q

Atticus Batman
04-03-2014, 11:27 PM
I think this one works better, Creep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azGhHh9mV_Q

That's funny.

Atticus Batman
04-03-2014, 11:32 PM
Meh... in Arkham City, Dr. Strange knew what his name was and he never even did anything with that information. Same goes for that hack Bane in that 2012 Dark Knight Rises abortion.

Don't think it really matters at this point... because he's BATMAN! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaM_tYWBdyU

Here's a picture somebody took of Creep and myself. So fitting!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7dHtJfRIOvQ/TmAwimfAQrI/AAAAAAAABL4/N0UgOcjwpE4/s1600/batman+disarms+green+lantern.jpg

N3gativeCr33p
04-04-2014, 05:40 AM
Here's a picture somebody took of Creep and myself. So fitting!

Nice one, but I like this clip better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qze5IKHGwCA

Atticus Batman
04-06-2014, 01:27 AM
Nice one, but I like this clip better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qze5IKHGwCA

Yep that reminds me of a day in Paradise with you alright!

ZeroIQ
04-09-2014, 06:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ola3AMhd1w

Knightmage
04-09-2014, 06:08 AM
Let me remind you that we are only human being and not vampires. .

Speak for yourself, the way i feel today i could use a nice warm bottle of AB- and a straw.