PDA

View Full Version : Need a fix or a helpful tip on how to fix.

The Grey Jackal
03-31-2014, 05:36 AM
So I log into the game to see whats new and when I do. I'm looking from under the ground and my ego is glitched at 800k or some crazy number to long to even try to type out. I can't teleport due to the map not loading up and I get kicked off the game 3mins later. Please post if you know how to fix this.

vorxdargo
03-31-2014, 05:46 AM
the kicking thing and load loading is something we're all having problems with, i'm starting to thing is due to the large amount of people on the server and the game people just can't keep up. nothing we can really do sad to say.
as for the Ego you'll have to contact customer service on that one. that sounds like a problem dealing with the data around your character. but don't worry its not really that serious, they just need to update your data is all.

The Grey Jackal
03-31-2014, 05:51 AM
Really hope they don't make me redo all the patching lol. When I saw the ego I almost spit out my coffee. Thank you.

vorxdargo
03-31-2014, 05:53 AM
Really hope they don't make me redo all the patching lol. When I saw the ego I almost spit out my coffee. Thank you.
you should be fine, there's been countless glitches like that sort of thing. remember they have to work with the people who do the TV show and right now i can only imagine that they are up to they're eye balls in trying to get that worked out and back on TV.

The Grey Jackal
03-31-2014, 05:58 AM
Tried again. It allowed me in, the ego was back to normal but kicked me right back out again. Going to try logging on later in the day to see if it was just servers being goofy.

vorxdargo
03-31-2014, 06:02 AM
Tried again. It allowed me in, the ego was back to normal but kicked me right back out again. Going to try logging on later in the day to see if it was just servers being goofy.

normally my good times are around 11am to 1:30pm then it gets a bit sketchy. also try to avoid really heavy areas like incursions and major ark falls for a while till you know what will force a kick.

Deirachel
03-31-2014, 03:49 PM
Since you are on Xbox, you may want to clear the system cache. It helps sometimes. (Do it three times and then try again. You will have to redownload the software updates for your games, but not the major patches. The ones that log you out of XBL when you start a game.)