PDA

View Full Version : Gone for half a year. What did I miss?

IcyChill
03-31-2014, 01:20 PM
Hi guys. I wanted to know if there was any juicy **** I missed while I was gone. Or anything worth knowing is cool too.

Binky
03-31-2014, 02:30 PM
Hi guys. I wanted to know if there was any juicy **** I missed while I was gone. Or anything worth knowing is cool too.

Scrap all your old weapons, and OJs in particular.
Trion gave them new bonus rolls, and the old ones are less desirable.

Wait until after DLC-5, they're about to do it again, in all likelihood.

BIEBERyoloSWAG
03-31-2014, 03:09 PM
before scrapping your weapons check to see if you have any mods on them that they do not make anymore. The synergy mods that do the x1.10% Nano Effect proc is worth a lot on the xbox servers. Id say each of those can sell a minimum of 200k.

Binky
03-31-2014, 06:44 PM
before scrapping your weapons check to see if you have any mods on them that they do not make anymore. The synergy mods that do the x1.10% Nano Effect proc is worth a lot on the xbox servers. Id say each of those can sell a minimum of 200k.
Ya know.... I was just thinking yesterday about how I outfitted a few snipers with nano proc'g mags back early last summer, and I was wondering what happened to that whole concept....

Drunk
03-31-2014, 06:58 PM
you missed a flock of geese, several fart jokes and some paid patches..... apart from that games same as it ever was

N3gativeCr33p
03-31-2014, 07:05 PM
You missed quite a bit of turnover, as far as the staff working on/with the game is concerned...

IcyChill
03-31-2014, 08:00 PM
Lol. I downloaded the patches only to realize that I have to download them again. Glad to see nothing has changed lol.