PDA

View Full Version : Get the new DLC on the alpha server soon please.

Knightmage
04-01-2014, 05:58 AM
Dear Trion, it's April 1st, the very beginning of the new month in which you have announced that DLC#5 will be deployed. So far in scrolling through the forums I've noted a major outcry against some of the purported changes, with so many expecting the worse. There is much confusion in how this or that will be implemented, how the new mechanics will effect/ruin game play, and how the new economy will change/bankrupt our game lives. We are all in the dark here, and many are grasping at shadows for answers, often making the outlook more cloudy than clear. You don't have to eb in the industry to realize the atmosphere in the forums is harmful to the game, and parent company. You are in a position to help mitigate this with one very simple solution.

Get the DLC onto the Alpha server and let we (the players) give it a good run through before you take it live.

While I'm hoping today's server update will encompass not just the main servers but the Alpha server as well, with DLC#5 going active there I am not confident this might happen.So I'm submitting this in hopes that it will occur.

Letting us into it early would be nothing but the best, no matter how many bugs still remain. Think on it Trion, let us find out the bugs while learning the new system and letting us inform others with fact rather than guesswork, supposition, or downright errors. It's the beginning of the month, you said you would deploy in April, the longer we have it the longer we can test it, and the more time you have to fix bugs while still being able to keep to you deadline.

How about it?

R69L
04-01-2014, 06:01 AM
I think since they want to launch it soon as Trick said in the stream 2 weeks ago ihave agood feeling that you guys will be getting it this week. Either it will launch today or they will wait to launch it on Fridays Livestream since this week it is Defaince and Archage.

N3gativeCr33p
04-01-2014, 06:03 AM
Just keep in mind, people... today is April Fool's Day! Just saying... :)

duction
04-01-2014, 06:07 AM
Isn't here in the UK any more, it's gone 12 pm lol