PDA

View Full Version : How do you get an Infector?

Keylan118
04-02-2014, 03:08 PM
No matter how hard I try I can never find an infector. Is there a quest for one or a vendor that always sells them?

Quebra Regra
04-02-2014, 03:15 PM
I'm pretty sure SOLEPTOR at the Crater sells a blue infector.

Overwatch
04-02-2014, 03:25 PM
Date the wrong person and you can get an infector........just kidding.
I got lucky enough to get a legendary infector from farming tier 3 lock box's other than that you will have to search different vendors.

Deunan
04-02-2014, 03:28 PM
I can't remeber ever getting a white, green or blue (from mini-bosses) infector as random drops from a mob but they are in the loot tables for lock boxes from the vendor and as Arkbreak rewards for the Arkbreaker ones.

xKiLADELPHiAx
04-02-2014, 03:30 PM
Paradise rep vendor . The epic / purple / so mag invader I believe that is what it's called . It will cost u 200 hundred rep & about 5k , it is an awesome infector . Fast travel to top notch , drive down the ramp make a right & follow the road . U can see it on the map in between shondus & top notch on the east / right of the map .

Camelot
04-02-2014, 04:38 PM
No matter how hard I try I can never find an infector. Is there a quest for one or a vendor that always sells them?

If you keep doing it, you'll get infected. I mean infectors .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......Happy April fools Day!

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
04-02-2014, 05:23 PM
Generally they come from random drops. You can buy some from Soleptor or the Paradise rep vendors, or you can get them from regular shops or lock boxes.

You must be having some bad luck though if you can't find them. I'd hop on and toss ya one, but I've been bitten by the "Critical installation file failure" bug. =/

Warhorse500
04-02-2014, 05:52 PM
I vaguely remember getting one in the process of playing through the story missions when I first started in-game.

DSW
04-02-2014, 05:57 PM
I can't remeber ever getting a white, green or blue (from mini-bosses) infector as random drops from a mob but they are in the loot tables for lock boxes from the vendor and as Arkbreak rewards for the Arkbreaker ones.

the Hulkers @ Kenn farm and tremblers @ Diablo still drop a s-load of them for me at incursions. all three colors, though blues are somewhat rare (blues are mostly bullet guns, SMGs and pistols) and i think i've got some legendaries from arkbreaks too.

nathanpbutler
04-02-2014, 06:36 PM
Echelon Vendor has TACC Invaders, I believe they're called.

maverick07
04-02-2014, 07:10 PM
If I remember right certain types of weapons don't spawn for you until you reach a certain EGO level. That's how it used to be anyway, that might have changed at some point, but eventually you'll get one. And then you'll probably get nothing but infectors for a week once you find one :). Good old random number generator for you ;).