PDA

View Full Version : Xbox360 Na Loot boost not working

Camelot
04-02-2014, 03:58 PM
Is this a April fools game. You got me there! LOL... very funny guys hahaha.......................

Combo Breaker
04-02-2014, 04:07 PM
Is this a April fools game. You got me there! LOL... very funny guys hahaha.......................

Checked and he is correct. No boost.

Scapes
04-02-2014, 04:08 PM

Checked in with the team on this, as it turns out it's a simple time zone issue: we set the wrong time zone for the console platforms. As a result, the boosts will be starting in about 60 minutes (5:00 PM Pacific) for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 . We've made sure they'll continue for a full 24 hours and sorry we didn't preempt this error.

We'll be fixing our script's time zone setting so this won't happen with the weekend's boost timing.

Ironhide
04-02-2014, 04:14 PM
Checked in with the team on this, as it turns out it's a simple time zone issue: we set the wrong time zone for the console platforms. As a result, the boosts will be starting in about 60 minutes (5:00 PM Pacific) for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 . We've made sure they'll continue for a full 24 hours and sorry we didn't preempt this error.

We'll be fixing our script's time zone setting so this won't happen with the weekend's boost timing.

Thanks for the answer even though I posted the same thing over 50 minutes ago.

Camelot
04-02-2014, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the answer even though I posted the same thing over 50 minutes ago.

You are PS3 and I'm at Xbox360 NA. That's the reason why I posted it.

Camelot
04-02-2014, 04:32 PM

Thank you for quick response

Ironhide
04-02-2014, 04:36 PM
You are PS3 and I'm at Xbox360 NA. That's the reason why I posted it.

True and I posted about the ps3 like 50 minutes ago, apparently they checked and saw that the consoles was not working. If they had just did the same for when I posted 50 minutes ago we could have had the same answer in a quicker manner