PDA

View Full Version : Not Looking Forward to "Lag Boost Weekend"

VIC757
04-03-2014, 07:34 AM
It seems like every time there is a global boost activated, I experience horrible lag and sometimes hard freezes on my xbox. Same things that happen: I go into an inc, wm, co op, basically anything with the scoring system, which is almost everything, and everything works for a few. Then, I notice my score isn't increasing, I can't switch weapons or use an ammo cache, and everyone else is standing still.

I know you are diligently working on dlc5 but after that, how about finally addressing stability issues? We can't play your game if your game is unplayable! How am I supposed to get a higher score if I have to log out and back in 3 or more times in the same event?

If you're not going to give us truly unique and new additions to the story and maps (which we have wanted since dlc1), then at least fix the servers and bugs (which we have NEEDED since launch).

Maybe I'm just confusing the "boost" lag with the "all the time" instability.

Or maybe I should keep trying this weekend when it is an epic fail so I can get those compensation boxes that you guys love to throw us, which by the way, wouldn't be necessary if the servers were "working as intended."

Quebra Regra
04-03-2014, 07:55 AM
consider that the sever has to keep track of all the junk loot on the ground, multiplied by the number of players getting kills/drops.

One thing that made it worse are the grenade/spike drops where the server has to keep track of the specific kind of grenade/spike type.

Might get a little better when the fix the grenade/spike drops in the next patch... I mean DLC.

VIC757
04-03-2014, 01:19 PM
Today has been freaking ridiculous! Forget about this weekend. The frustration begins now. I've never been a part of a birthday celebration where participants get kicked in the junk and thrown the eff out. This is what's happening to many of us. So many threads about it, too.

I can usually farm 75 keys in a couple hours or even less. Guess how many I have today? 31. That's after redeeming 1 weekly reward and 3 dailys. That means I got 14 from actual game play. Most of those came from contracts. Over 7 incursions participated in and none seen through completion. NONE! A few just disappeared just like the car I used to drive to them. 2 WM that I got disco'ed from. One of which I was in a group that actually waited to break locks. Why even try WM anymore. Perhaps since YOU have made minors completely useless so I have to get some moneys worth out of that dlc. What a freaking joke. April Fool's, Happy Birthday whatever. I expect better from "the leading publisher and developer of premium games for the connected era."

P.S. Shouldn't your company statement advertise the "disconnected era"?

N3gativeCr33p
04-03-2014, 02:05 PM
Might get a little better when the fix the grenade/spike drops in the next patch... I mean DLC.

Yeah...

http://media.giphy.com/media/VdA713I3sYinC/giphy.gif

dejarnat
04-03-2014, 02:58 PM

"Loot Boost Weekend" is known as "White Trash Weekend" now. :cool:

Bonehead
04-03-2014, 03:19 PM
I like the loot boost weekends. Yes it's mostly all recycled for cash or salvage but that's cash and salvage that I wouldn't otherwise see.
It beats a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.