PDA

View Full Version : Worthless Live Assistance!!!!

shawshank1198
04-04-2014, 01:00 PM
After spending time chatting with these low level operatives, they have shown that they have no ability to resolve anything. Still haven't received OJ grenade(opened about 1,000,000 lockboxes). Of course I get the drop rate BS. Ive gotten tons of OJ weapons and shields so what gives? His drop rate math was bunk. I never received ego increases for leveling up my Cerberus. Went from 2 to 18 with nothing! Of course he could see that but couldn't grant me the points. I don't even want to start on my prob with not getting credit for destroying SW vehicles. Been stuck on 11 outta 20 since last year....BTW, GM just disconnected our chat session prematurely. Guess he couldn't not answer my questions anymore. :mad:

Deunan
04-04-2014, 01:27 PM
After spending time chatting with these low level operatives, they have shown that they have no ability to resolve anything. Still haven't received OJ grenade(opened about 1,000,000 lockboxes).You actually wasted live chat support time with this? What were you expecting? That you would just get an OJ grenade by whining about drop rates?

The Cerberus leveling is a known issue. If you haven't escalated it I would recommend doing so. If you have, I suggest sending a PM to CM Kiwibird.

shawshank1198
04-04-2014, 02:36 PM
You actually wasted live chat support time with this? What were you expecting? That you would just get an OJ grenade by whining about drop rates?

The Cerberus leveling is a known issue. If you haven't escalated it I would recommend doing so. If you have, I suggest sending a PM to CM Kiwibird.

Whining? Wasting live chat time? That's what live support is for you moron. How much time and space have you wasted with your 1200+ posts. Btw there is life outside of video games. Its ok to do other things. Why dont you go get a girlfriend and put away the games for awhile....