PDA

View Full Version : Any "Active" Clans still around?

Ejamon
04-05-2014, 08:01 AM
I was starting to play Defiance quite a bit lately, unfortunately I've learned that clans seem to rise and fall overnight. It would be nice to play with other people, and get into clan group pvp and co-ops without having to wait forever. The problem is that even some of the people who claim to have larger clans have sporadic activity.

I joined a clan that had 40 people, all active, which lasted for about a month. Joined a new one, which grabbed about a dozen new players before the founder decided to jump ship a week later for some reason. Joined another that claimed to have 200+ active members.....although in the 3 weeks I was in it, I never counted more than 3 online at a time each day. I think there are more than a few of us who are growing tired of bouncing from clan to clan attempting to group up.

So here's my question; Are there any true active clans around? The kind that has maybe more than handful of people active out of the hundreds they might have on their roster..

Forgive my frustration, but I get on the game nightly, and wanted to check off the social pursuits among others. Since the steam sale, I noticed a nice infusion of players so I just assumed that people were hopping aboard active clans.

Trying not to sound jaded, but it's become difficult to find active clans in which people actually want to accomplish socials and such. So if there are some active clans around, please say so for my own sanity. Lol.

Gigibop
04-07-2014, 05:57 PM
well i just started a new clan, and i am on daily, so you are welcome to join if you are still looking, gigibop in game, whisper me

Ejamon
04-08-2014, 12:51 AM
Thanks for the offer, but I've had horrid experiences with 3 large clans so far. No help, no groups, and no aid with the bloody socials that seems to bother me a great deal because they are unchecked. lol.

I just figured on making a clan with friends and family. It may never be more than 8 others, but at least they all log on daily, or every weekend and actually do want to accomplish everything there is in Defiance. So thank you again for the offer...now I have to figure out how to close this thread. :)

Xaat Xuun
04-08-2014, 02:11 AM
which time zone and time of the day do you play ?
it may help some, if someone is recruiting