PDA

View Full Version : Xbox forum

Tat2uze
01-29-2013, 03:11 PM
Is there any way to get the developers to request a forum be started on xbox.com? I frequent those forums and would like to try to get xbox users more involved with the game seeing as how I will be playing on the console.

cab0218
01-29-2013, 03:13 PM
Ya that would be a great idea.

Tat2uze
01-29-2013, 03:17 PM
Unfortunately I have seen good games do poorly simply because people didnt know about them. I'm really hoping Defiance will be what I'm looking for and I'm trying to get as many people as I can to notice it on xbox.

furious123uk
01-29-2013, 03:21 PM
Unfortunately I have seen good games do poorly simply because people didnt know about them. I'm really hoping Defiance will be what I'm looking for and I'm trying to get as many people as I can to notice it on xbox.

i letting all my freinds n clan members know so jst share the love

xXSinistarXx
01-29-2013, 03:25 PM
I've been telling everyone i know about this game i really do hope it takes off.

Krazee DD
01-29-2013, 03:31 PM
Just noticed the 2nd Beta test is PC only again. *sad face*

Tat2uze
01-29-2013, 03:35 PM
Just noticed the 2nd Beta test is PC only again. *sad face*

They have said they will be announcing news for the console one soon so I'm optimistic. Hopefully they can start a forum at xbox.com before the beta, that might help.

Krazee DD
01-29-2013, 03:36 PM
They have said they will be announcing news for the console one soon so I'm optimistic. Hopefully they can start a forum at xbox.com before the beta, that might help.

Meh, xbox.com ruined their forums. Ever since the overhaul that complicated everything those boards have been dead.

Tat2uze
01-29-2013, 03:37 PM
Meh, xbox.com ruined their forums. Ever since the overhaul that complicated everything those boards have been dead.

It's definitely not as good as it used to be but once you get used to it it's not that bad

Krazee DD
01-29-2013, 03:40 PM
It's definitely not as good as it used to be but once you get used to it it's not that bad

Im forced myself to get used to it because they were a better place to go than the dump that is GameFAQs. Then I get tired on creating new accounts on a dev site just to sy hi haha.

Ya feel me?

Tat2uze
01-29-2013, 04:55 PM
I hear ya. It'd still be nice to get something going over there to spread the word.

SteelPaladin
01-29-2013, 06:06 PM
This forum is really active, and has no bias towards PC's imo, we are all welcome here
Would You Like To Know More~

Tat2uze
01-29-2013, 09:16 PM
This forum is really active, and has no bias towards PC's imo, we are all welcome here
Would You Like To Know More~

I wasn't implying otherwise and sorry if it sounded that way. Just trying to spread the word.

Explosive Xero
01-30-2013, 06:44 AM
xbox.. pc ps3... we're already here I will be on xbox for this one though

eskimoletdinov
01-30-2013, 07:00 AM
to spread the word, maybe if anyone uses other game community forums, make sure each has a Defiance forum, if not, get one opened and make sure its active. bit simple and sure everyones had the same idea but wanted to be the mug that put it in text :)

Tat2uze
01-30-2013, 08:23 AM
to spread the word, maybe if anyone uses other game community forums, make sure each has a Defiance forum, if not, get one opened and make sure its active. bit simple and sure everyones had the same idea but wanted to be the mug that put it in text :)

Yeah there is some discussion of it in the general forum but I believe to get it's own forum the game developers have to request it of xbox. I'm not sure what the process entails but I think it would make it easier for people to find. Also in those threads there are people that don't think it will actually come out for xbox and maybe it's own forum would help then believe otherwise.

cab0218
01-30-2013, 08:23 AM
Just saw on the latest trailer it is going to have Kinect support. You can see it on the cover at the end.

Tat2uze
01-30-2013, 08:33 AM
That's good to know. That won't have any bearing on my purchase. I have the connect but until they find a way to make it feel less gimmicky then mine will continue to collect dust lol

Tzar of kaos
01-30-2013, 08:57 AM
Yeah there is some discussion of it in the general forum but I believe to get it's own forum the game developers have to request it of xbox. I'm not sure what the process entails but I think it would make it easier for people to find. Also in those threads there are people that don't think it will actually come out for xbox and maybe it's own forum would help then believe otherwise.

I 'm agree but did you saw Defiance' trailers and making of on XBL?? I didn't. And if i look what games will come out,i see Tomb raider,Aliens CM,GTA V, Bioshock infinite....but no Defiance...If Trion world don't want to advertise their game on XBox that their problem.I already talk about the game with gamers in my friends list but that all i can do.

Myll_Erik
01-30-2013, 08:59 AM
Pretty that's up to the folks over at xbox.com but we can get in touch with someone there and at least check.

Darth Chaos
01-30-2013, 09:36 AM
Just saw on the latest trailer it is going to have Kinect support. You can see it on the cover at the end.
where did you see that!? can you post a link

Tat2uze
01-30-2013, 09:55 AM
Pretty that's up to the folks over at xbox.com but we can get in touch with someone there and at least check.
That'd be awesome thanks

Krazee DD
01-30-2013, 09:59 AM

For past games Xbox.com have always told us that the devs have to contact xbox.com to request a forum.

As their boards went to BALLS with the overhaul and im signed up here and this is a AWESOME community so far. Im not leaving.....haha

cab0218
01-30-2013, 10:04 AM
At the end of this video it shows the game cases.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J30hfNT_uf4

Tat2uze
01-30-2013, 12:30 PM
I 'm agree but did you saw Defiance' trailers and making of on XBL?? I didn't. And if i look what games will come out,i see Tomb raider,Aliens CM,GTA V, Bioshock infinite....but no Defiance...If Trion world don't want to advertise their game on XBox that their problem.I already talk about the game with gamers in my friends list but that all i can do.

They have avatar items for sale and there is a game space. you just gotta do a little digging.

Dead_Phoenix
01-30-2013, 01:45 PM
its still early days, bare in mind that when the advertising starts to kick off they have the power of the syfy channel behind it. no other games can do that