PDA

View Full Version : Nothing would make me happier....

rebtattoo
04-06-2014, 11:42 AM
with the game if Mr. ***** ******* and The Company announced that they were pushing DLC 5 back to further work on it and not release it for the piece of sh!t that it seems to be.

The precedence for this has already been set with DLC 1 {how many times was it delayed?}

Please, for the sake of the player base that is left, do not release this DLC as it is being reported about on the Alpha server.

History will prove that I just wasted a bit of time. Again, I love to be proved wrong!

N3gativeCr33p
04-06-2014, 12:26 PM
Please, for the sake of the player base that is left, do not release this DLC as it is being reported about on the Alpha server.

Seconded... even though I'm fortunate, and have another MMO that I could easily play more often if this in fact turns out to be the trainwreck that completely stops me from playing.

rebtattoo
04-06-2014, 12:43 PM
Seconded... even though I'm fortunate, and have another MMO that I could easily play more often if this in fact turns out to be the trainwreck that completely stops me from playing.I haven't got another MMO I'm interested in atm, but Sept. is only a few months away. May have to try that one.

I do have a few titles I haven't opened yet. This summer may be consumed with those. Heheheh