PDA

View Full Version : Something Needs To Be Done ASAP

mr8liner
04-06-2014, 02:58 PM
Something need to be done about people spawing their cars during an incursion. They are doing this to contain the Hulker, but what it is doing is lagging out the game.

This is something that started happening a few weeks age and since it started My ps3 keeps hard freezing. 1-2 times a day.

I think something like this watalked about before, but nothing has been done about it. I just thought to write another tread to see if anyone is doing anything about it.

I think when someone gets into the yellow circle that they SHOULD NOT be able to spawn thier cars until the incursion is over. If that is something that is not possible, maybe have so when a cars gets blown up the owner of the car is dead for 15 minutes, or chage them 100,000 script. Either one would stop people from doing it.

Atticus Batman
04-06-2014, 03:06 PM
Why not just add obstacles that blow up or stop the car, like they did at most arkfalls? And killing a person for spawning a car is fraking stupid! It is so easy to accidently spawn a car in this game, so why should I be punished just because you don't know how to walk around it or YOU have a crappy system? The only real issue with the cars is that people use other player's cars as targets to spawn hatchlings oon. That could be fixed easily, by coding it so all player vehicles are registered as friendlies in PvE and then telling the game that you can't do damage to or inject bugs in/on friendlies.

But I feel that Kent Farm should have more fence posts to narrow the walking paths and everything, like an actual farm or ranch does.

mr8liner
04-06-2014, 03:28 PM
Why not just add obstacles that blow up or stop the car, like they did at most arkfalls? And killing a person for spawning a car is fraking stupid! It is so easy to accidently spawn a car in this game, so why should I be punished just because you don't know how to walk around it or YOU have a crappy system? The only real issue with the cars is that people use other player's cars as targets to spawn hatchlings oon. That could be fixed easily, by coding it so all player vehicles are registered as friendlies in PvE and then telling the game that you can't do damage to or inject bugs in/on friendlies.

But I feel that Kent Farm should have more fence posts to narrow the walking paths and everything, like an actual farm or ranch does.

It's not that I "can't" walk around them. Half of the time you can't even see them. But when you can I've seen as many as 20 cars sitting there.

I don't care what they do to fix it, but something need to be done with it. It lags the sh!t out of the game. It' also cause the game to hard freeze and time out.

By the way, I have never spawned my cars while in an incursion. Maybe you should learn the buttons on your controller

Izualix
04-06-2014, 03:29 PM
Lol the real lagg is being created by the detonators bmgs and infectors yo...6 cars aint a problem

N3gativeCr33p
04-06-2014, 03:31 PM
Seeing as how I couldn't give a rat's azz about my overall score, I was blowing up griefers' vehicles just the other day during not one, but two Kenn Farm incursions... sure my score suffered a bit, but it made me feel better.

Regardless, it's still an issue that needs to be addressed... by the dev team, of course.

Seizan
04-06-2014, 04:01 PM
They are not spawning vehicles to block the Hulker. That might have been the case once upon a time but nowadays, people use Vehicles to combo with Infectors so that the Hatchlings kill everything in sight.

It's pointless to complain, really, because whatever they decide to fix or change, those whose sole purpose is to exploit the game will find a way to exploit the game.

duction
04-06-2014, 04:30 PM
No they park cars all over the spawn spots to stop you shooting at the targets, there is a bug that makes their car take damage from other players and you cannot fire through it, they spawn bugs and block others from hitting the spawn spots. It's pathetic.

It's not just lagging the incursion, it's lagging the whole server... I was doing a conflict site 'smashing the smugglers' and was getting crazy lag over and over... Asked in clan chat and the lag coincided with the hulker being spawned. Rediculous.

Atticus Batman
04-06-2014, 09:11 PM
Seeing as how I couldn't give a rat's azz about my overall score, I was blowing up griefers' vehicles just the other day during not one, but two Kenn Farm incursions... sure my score suffered a bit, but it made me feel better.

Regardless, it's still an issue that needs to be addressed... by the dev team, of course.

I was getting points for killing other players cars, so I don't see a problem. Just nuke em! Besides once you get 30k you are guaranteed the best lockbox, so there is no need to keep scorewhoring after that.

drackiller
04-07-2014, 12:28 AM
I was getting points for killing other players cars, so I don't see a problem. Just nuke em! Besides once you get 30k you are guaranteed the best lockbox, so there is no need to keep scorewhoring after that.

Keys my friend, keys.

Teddymouse
04-07-2014, 02:52 AM
The mass ton of loot does not help the lag...and the cars might not cause the lag...but the 500-1000 bugs do...the 100 players at Ken Farm lags the game. The Detonators can cause a little lag but no where as much as the car/bug exploit. Funny thing is I still finish with more points then the ones using the exploit.

Tsort
04-07-2014, 03:12 AM
No they park cars all over the spawn spots to stop you shooting at the targets, there is a bug that makes their car take damage from other players and you cannot fire through it, they spawn bugs and block others from hitting the spawn spots. It's pathetic.
Don't you get MORE points when more people fire at your targets? :confused: Are they griefing or just not aware?

Tekrunner
04-07-2014, 04:48 AM
Don't you get MORE points when more people fire at your targets? :confused: Are they griefing or just not aware?

I think it's a combination of laziness and doing it because everyone else is (and therefore it must be optimal, right?). Spawning bugs on cars is not the best way to score high at Kenn Farm.