PDA

View Full Version : Is there a bug/glitch with the Cerberus?

drackiller
04-08-2014, 04:26 AM
The question is very simple and i`m asking because i`m actually at level 13 in Cerberus and i should not be more than 1 , 2 in the best case scenario.

So, glitch ?

Because if so, i`m losing lots of EGO points,though my level is going up i`m not getting the respective points.
I don`t really care if it goes to level 20 and i get all the EGO points but if not i`ll be deprived of my right to pursue that points cause i`m not getting it.

Tekrunner
04-08-2014, 04:31 AM
Yes, that issue has been happening for a long time. I don't think anyone ever understood why. I'm guessing that your best bet to get the EGO points you've lost out on is to contact support.

DSW
04-08-2014, 05:09 AM
maybe it's the same glitch that was in BL1 when you can level a friend to nearly your level in no time by shooting them.so it's just a matter of time and driving with right people inside.

drackiller
04-08-2014, 06:48 AM
maybe it's the same glitch that was in BL1 when you can level a friend to nearly your level in no time by shooting them.so it's just a matter of time and driving with right people inside.

No, your missing the point, i don`t drive or ride the Cerberus, i don`t PvP and the few times i drove or ride the thing is when i Co-Op, and that doesn`t happen much either.

Ejamon
04-08-2014, 07:01 AM
Same thing happened to one of my characters. It was at 4 last month, now it's at 19. I'm hesitant to submit a ticket due to the problems that come with the fixes when I've submitted in the past. Inventory wipe, orange grenades and one orange respark vanished, or my favorite sniper rifle being fixed so I could reset mastery - only to have it's synergy and mods be blank. So.....I stopped submitting tickets. Lol, the lesser of two evils I suppose. Sometimes a fix to your character is worse than the actual problem.

ConcreteSnake
04-08-2014, 07:14 AM
I was level 20 in Cerberus for a long time but my pursuit said I was not level 5 yet, contacted live chat support and they advanced the pursuit no problem, its a know issue.

Littleweasel
04-08-2014, 10:23 AM
it has been like this since launch.
if you are not level 20 with it yet, to get the ego and pursuit for level 5 you can play explosions 101 co-op map and drive the cerberus until it hits its next level and you will get the ego and pursuit for it.
that is what allot of have done to get it finished, although i believe you are still getting the ego every time it does go up on its own.

drackiller
04-08-2014, 11:33 AM
... although i believe you are still getting the ego every time it does go up on its own.

Nope, i`m not getting anything.

ConcreteSnake
04-08-2014, 12:14 PM
Nope, i`m not getting anything.

do you by chance drive a raptor? I think those count as "Cerberus"

BIEBERyoloSWAG
04-08-2014, 12:24 PM
i have an issue where im level 20 and dont drive these things. I have 6 of the 10 boosts which shows i shouldnt be at level 20 and only like at 10 to 12?? Plus the pursuit was not completed in the vehicles section. Ive been meaning to go to live chat and fix this but keep forgetting until i saw this post. I talked to them and they did the pursuit for me. I cannot verify if i got all the boosts but i really dont care just as long as the pursuit is now complete. Talk to live chat.

DSW
04-08-2014, 03:42 PM
No, your missing the point, i don`t drive or ride the Cerberus, i don`t PvP and the few times i drove or ride the thing is when i Co-Op, and that doesn`t happen much either.

you never jumped in it in 101 explosions coop map too?

i have an issue where im level 20 and dont drive these things. I have 6 of the 10 boosts which shows i shouldnt be at level 20 and only like at 10 to 12?? Plus the pursuit was not completed in the vehicles section. Ive been meaning to go to live chat and fix this but keep forgetting until i saw this post. I talked to them and they did the pursuit for me. I cannot verify if i got all the boosts but i really dont care just as long as the pursuit is now complete. Talk to live chat.

my case exactly. and i've asked support to advance pursuit for me too. strangely enough i've jumped from 13 or 15 level to lvl 20 simultaneously with DLC3 or DLC4 release.

Atticus Batman
04-08-2014, 03:43 PM
do you by chance drive a raptor? I think those count as "Cerberus"

Raptors are Rollers. If they were cerbs then my cers would be lvl 20 by now not 14.

Btw customer service will tick the pursuit for you if you harass thenm long enough, but will do nothing about ego points.

Iceberg
04-08-2014, 04:21 PM
Isn't the leveling for the cerberus on an accelerated algorithm? Since it is not in many areas for players to drive in, they probably upped the leveling for that vehicle, but the EGO points associated with that leveling is something I might have to check out, going to crunch some numbers.

Tekrunner
04-09-2014, 12:41 AM
Isn't the leveling for the cerberus on an accelerated algorithm? Since it is not in many areas for players to drive in, they probably upped the leveling for that vehicle, but the EGO points associated with that leveling is something I might have to check out, going to crunch some numbers.

No, it's definitely a bug. Something (I have no idea what) triggers it, and then the game appears to mix up your Cerberus xp with something else, possibly a weapon skill, or maybe even your main char xp. Whatever it is, it makes your Cerberus level shoot up very fast. I went from 6 to 20 in a week or so after I started being affected by it, without driving any Cerberus at all.

drackiller
04-09-2014, 01:26 AM
The day before i created this thread i was at lvl 12 and i sent a PM to a CM (no response yet) and the day after that i was already at level 13. Didn`t check yesterday cause i`m leveling up an alternate char.

And no, like i said i don`t drive the Cerberus because i don`t PVP, i rarely do Co-Ops because it`s very hard to find a game when i`m playing and i don`t drive the craptor.
I also checked my pursuits and i don`t yet have the one were it says :Reach lvl 5 in Cerberus.

But i wont lose any time with live assistance...

Atticus Batman
04-09-2014, 01:51 AM
The day before i created this thread i was at lvl 12 and i sent a PM to a CM (no response yet) and the day after that i was already at level 13. Didn`t check yesterday cause i`m leveling up an alternate char.

And no, like i said i don`t drive the Cerberus because i don`t PVP, i rarely do Co-Ops because it`s very hard to find a game when i`m playing and i don`t drive the craptor.
I also checked my pursuits and i don`t yet have the one were it says :Reach lvl 5 in Cerberus.

But i wont lose any time with live assistance...

Just submit an ingame ticket. Check it in a few days and if it is closed without fixing the issue. Submit another ticket. A couple ignored it as a bug to be patched later, one gave me a tier 4 lockbox and apologized that it is a bug to deal with later, another fixed it. So submit your tickets, for a shot at the lotto, and keep doing so after they close it, until somebody gets tired of seeing you with the isssue and fixes it.

Btw mine are now at 19 without touching PvP in over a week, or being in a Cerberus in over a month.

Knightmage
04-09-2014, 05:46 AM
Shhhh. Keep it quiet or everyone will want it. LOL

Iceberg
04-09-2014, 06:06 AM
Are you guys driving around in runners? Mine went from a 5 to an 8 but I have been doing a little bit of everything, trying to level up before DLC 5 hits.

drackiller
04-09-2014, 06:36 AM
Are you guys driving around in runners? Mine went from a 5 to an 8 but I have been doing a little bit of everything, trying to level up before DLC 5 hits.

My runner and roller are at 20 long, long ago.

N3gativeCr33p
04-09-2014, 07:02 AM
Raptors are Rollers. If they were cerbs then my cers would be lvl 20 by now not 14.

Same thing I was thinking... you never leave the Batcave without your Bat Raptor. :)

Iceberg
04-09-2014, 07:07 AM
My runner and roller are at 20 long, long ago.

:P saying that the game might mistaken the xp gained from driving around in a runner and adding it to the cerberus, even if the runner is maxed out.

At any rate, I just checked all my pursuits, skills, ego grid and found that my current ego rating is lower than what it should be at, by 29 ego points.

drackiller
04-09-2014, 07:37 AM
:P saying that the game might mistaken the xp gained from driving around in a runner and adding it to the cerberus, even if the runner is maxed out.

At any rate, I just checked all my pursuits, skills, ego grid and found that my current ego rating is lower than what it should be at, by 29 ego points.
I`ll will do what Bat said and i`ll send ingame tickets.
After all it`s 80 EGO points that i`m not getting in the more fullfiling chase...

UnknownHinson
04-09-2014, 02:58 PM
I've been having the same issue but didn't really think anything about it. I was just happy this was one less skill to grind. Then I noticed this thread and was a bit concerned. I broke out the spreadsheet and figured out the amount of ego I have vs should have and I'm missing 64 ego points. I figured no big deal, I'll just open a ticket with live chat and they'll fix it. They've been great about everything else (having to open a ticket at least once a week because something won't advance is another story) but I was wrong. Here is the response I received from the GM:

Thank you. Unfortunately, we do not have any way to verify that you didn't receive the EGO rating for your Cerberus skill, and if you did, we still aren't capable of manually changing the EGO rating for a character. Because of this, I would suggest submitting a bug report to our development team in-game if you believe this is a bugged issue at hand.

With the upcoming DLC 5 changes this is huge.

Has anybody actually gotten this problem fixed?

BIEBERyoloSWAG
04-09-2014, 03:02 PM
I've been having the same issue but didn't really think anything about it. I was just happy this was one less skill to grind. Then I noticed this thread and was a bit concerned. I broke out the spreadsheet and figured out the amount of ego I have vs should have and I'm missing 64 ego points. I figured no big deal, I'll just open a ticket with live chat and they'll fix it. They've been great about everything else (having to open a ticket at least once a week because something won't advance is another story) but I was wrong. Here is the response I received from the GM:

Thank you. Unfortunately, we do not have any way to verify that you didn't receive the EGO rating for your Cerberus skill, and if you did, we still aren't capable of manually changing the EGO rating for a character. Because of this, I would suggest submitting a bug report to our development team in-game if you believe this is a bugged issue at hand.

With the upcoming DLC 5 changes this is huge.

Has anybody actually gotten this problem fixed?

I went to live chat yesterday and was wondering the same thing about me making a spreadsheet and everything to figure out what my ego was, i thought i was thinking crazy by doing that but im glad youre on the same page. Live chat told me to submit an ingame ticket, which is what you did and it appears to have failed. The best i could do is try and find the pursuit..what section is it in? And i know my ego was 4550 yesterday before they checked off the pursuit for me, if it says i should have higher ego points for finishing the pursuit then i know it didnt work and ill put in a ticket.

UnknownHinson
04-09-2014, 03:16 PM
I went to live chat yesterday and was wondering the same thing about me making a spreadsheet and everything to figure out what my ego was, i thought i was thinking crazy by doing that but im glad youre on the same page. Live chat told me to submit an ingame ticket, which is what you did and it appears to have failed. The best i could do is try and find the pursuit..what section is it in? And i know my ego was 4550 yesterday before they checked off the pursuit for me, if it says i should have higher ego points for finishing the pursuit then i know it didnt work and ill put in a ticket.

The pursuit is vehicles/Cerberus. They were able to fix that. The problem is 64 EGO points I lost from skills (16 levels at 4 points each).

Atticus Batman
04-09-2014, 04:21 PM
Same thing I was thinking... you never leave the Batcave without your Bat Raptor. :)

Exactly. It is always around, somewhere!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Wup5CNUFw

Atticus Batman
04-09-2014, 04:24 PM
The pursuit is vehicles/Cerberus. They were able to fix that. The problem is 64 EGO points I lost from skills (16 levels at 4 points each).

Exactly. They will tick off the pursuit for you, but as far as they are concerned, it gave you the ego and if it didn't, they can not grant it. So we are supposed to send bug reports for that. I have considered Pming Trick, but decided he would ignore it.

Iceberg
04-09-2014, 06:57 PM
Exactly. They will tick off the pursuit for you, but as far as they are concerned, it gave you the ego and if it didn't, they can not grant it. So we are supposed to send bug reports for that. I have considered Pming Trick, but decided he would ignore it.

Longer more fulfilling chase?

Bonehead
04-09-2014, 07:36 PM
Longer more fulfilling chase?

So long... So f***ing long.

MattyTarheel
04-09-2014, 08:54 PM

I would be willing to bet that you did arena's on the two loot boost weekends that coincided with DLC4, and most likely did arena's last week during the loot boost. In fact, I bet everyone who got the Cerberus skill points were in arena's during these event's. Like the Med-Tech Buggy back in the day, it's the arena's now.........

drackiller
04-10-2014, 12:45 AM
I would be willing to bet that you did arena's on the two loot boost weekends that coincided with DLC4, and most likely did arena's last week during the loot boost. In fact, I bet everyone who got the Cerberus skill points were in arena's during these event's. Like the Med-Tech Buggy back in the day, it's the arena's now.........

My friend, you are betting wrong, like i said i don`t do Co-Op much and my Cerberus lvl is at 13 now but my pursuit as not been done yet.
I don`t drive the Cerberus, that is a fact.

Bonehead
04-10-2014, 03:50 AM
My friend, you are betting wrong, like i said i don`t do Co-Op much and my Cerberus lvl is at 13 now but my pursuit as not been done yet.

It's a known bug they can't fix or figure out. I have toons that have NEVER been in an arena or co-op that have cerberus levels around 10-13.

MattyTarheel
04-10-2014, 04:45 AM

Did not say a thing about co-op or PVP. If you went into thorn liro or did any gunslinger arena's that's where you got the Cerberus skill points. If you enter the Arena's from the 1st DLC or DLC 4 you earned Cerberus skill. Just like before when you drove a med-tech buggy which is a roller you got Cerberus skill. Now, after that being said. Did you go into any of those arenas during the Boost weekends?

drackiller
04-10-2014, 05:13 AM
Did not say a thing about co-op or PVP. If you went into thorn liro or did any gunslinger arena's that's where you got the Cerberus skill points. If you enter the Arena's from the 1st DLC or DLC 4 you earned Cerberus skill. Just like before when you drove a med-tech buggy which is a roller you got Cerberus skill. Now, after that being said. Did you go into any of those arenas during the Boost weekends?

NO I DID NOT.
That being said, even if i did go to those arenas, it only shows how fracked up the game is my friend. :)

Olaf
04-10-2014, 07:31 AM
Hey guys, just thought Id drop by and let u know my experience with this bug.
Basically this happened to me too many months ago, i think it was sometime between dlc 1 and dlc 2 because i took a long break before dlc 2 launched.

Anywhoo I was missing EGO points too and went to live chat to try and get it fixed, one agent wasnt very helpful and told me to submit a report. So I went back an hour or so later and spoke to another helpful agent who decided the only way he was able to help me was by reducing my cerbeus skill back to 1 and then manually increasing my skill level one by one while I watch the game screen verifying my EGO rising with each level back upto level 20.

Clarity Page
04-10-2014, 11:08 AM
The question is very simple and i`m asking because i`m actually at level 13 in Cerberus and i should not be more than 1 , 2 in the best case scenario.

So, glitch ?

Because if so, i`m losing lots of EGO points,though my level is going up i`m not getting the respective points.
I don`t really care if it goes to level 20 and i get all the EGO points but if not i`ll be deprived of my right to pursue that points cause i`m not getting it.

Shhh! its one of the good glitches, just leave it be and we'll all be happy

EDIT: I didn't realise that that glitch cheated you out of ego points, guess i'll let my cerberus skill hit 20 before contacting support.

drackiller
04-10-2014, 11:10 AM
Shhh! its one of the good glitches, just leave it be and we'll all be happy

No it`s not.
If i`m not getting EGO points and if i`m not completing my pursuit how can this be a good glitch !? :confused:

Clarity Page
04-10-2014, 11:16 AM
No it`s not.
If i`m not getting EGO points and if i`m not completing my pursuit how can this be a good glitch !? :confused:

Sorry i skim read your post please see my edited post,

Still the cerberus is a pain to level, so as long as you can fix the pursuits and ego points by contacting support it is still a win by my book.

drackiller
04-10-2014, 11:22 AM
Sorry i skim read your post please see my edited post,

Still the cerberus is a pain to level, so as long as you can fix the pursuits and ego points by contacting support it is still a win by my book.

Yes, if i can complete that particular pursuit, it is in fact a win and i`ll gladly forget the EGO points.

N3gativeCr33p
04-10-2014, 11:44 AM
Just like before when you drove a med-tech buggy which is a roller you got Cerberus skill.

Apparently, my game never got this memo... I used to exclusively drive the Med-Tech buggy, and my Cerberus skill still reads zero.

UnknownHinson
04-10-2014, 12:21 PM
Soooo.... I asked support to lower my skill rating back to 4 then raise it to 20. They lowered it to 4 (without raising it to 20) and I lost another 64 ego points. This is turning into a nightmare. The chase is getting longer and longer.

UnknownHinson
04-10-2014, 12:48 PM
They did reset my skill level back to 20 but not without some condescension.

I'm sorry to hear that this lowered your EGO rating. If the EGO rating was decreased when we lowered your character level, then this would help support our theory that you did receive the proper amount of EGO for your Cerberus Skill. We have advanced your Cerberus Skill back to normal, and you may need to log out and log back in to see the change in your EGO after this.

If you still believe this is a bugged issue at hand, feel free to submit a bug report to our development team in-game.

I have submitted a bug report for this. But unless there is some help from above I don't see this issue as getting resolved.

UnknownHinson
04-18-2014, 06:29 AM
I've created a spreadsheet with the total EGO possible, what I've earned, and what I have to indicate the loss of EGO. Spreadsheet is available from google sheets:

Ego Points Calculator (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AnXJBnIUxgMPdHlRMXFRUm5aX2xJVjg1VDF6LTRUR mc&output=html)

cyguy
04-18-2014, 07:32 AM
Same thing happened to one of my characters. It was at 4 last month, now it's at 19. I'm hesitant to submit a ticket due to the problems that come with the fixes when I've submitted in the past. Inventory wipe, orange grenades and one orange respark vanished, or my favorite sniper rifle being fixed so I could reset mastery - only to have it's synergy and mods be blank. So.....I stopped submitting tickets. Lol, the lesser of two evils I suppose. Sometimes a fix to your character is worse than the actual problem.

Yeah I thought of this after reading this board. I also stopped submitting tickets for fear of screw ups. I had an orange SAW with a weird issue where it would force reload every 20 shots, along with the inability to swap out grenades. The "fix" resulted in all my grenades reverting to white, and the orange saw having its fire nano removed, and total clip size reduced from 92 to 60. Why? I've no idea, but yes the fixes can be worse then the problem itself. As I see it, if it's not game breaking to your character, leave it alone lol. I'd much rather just throw away a glitched weapon then submit a ticket and find my inventory wiped next time I logged on.

Rokea
04-18-2014, 07:35 AM
Yeah I thought of this after reading this board. I also stopped submitting tickets for fear of screw ups. I had an orange SAW with a weird issue where it would force reload every 20 shots, along with the inability to swap out grenades. The "fix" resulted in all my grenades reverting to white, and the orange saw having its fire nano removed, and total clip size reduced from 92 to 60. Why? I've no idea, but yes the fixes can be worse then the problem itself. As I see it, if it's not game breaking to your character, leave it alone lol. I'd much rather just throw away a glitched weapon then submit a ticket and find my inventory wiped next time I logged on.
I stopped submitting tickets when everything I have submitted is still in the game....

CM Kiwibird
04-18-2014, 05:01 PM
We're looking into it. :o

Edit: Looks like it shouldn't be malfunctioning anymore with the latest patch. Let me know if it is still happening.

Iceberg
04-18-2014, 06:24 PM

Edit: Looks like it shouldn't be malfunctioning anymore with the latest patch. Let me know if it is still happening.

So you are saying our ego levels should be correct now?

CM Kiwibird
04-18-2014, 06:26 PM
I'm saying it shouldn't be occurring anymore. I'll ask about that part as well.

UnknownHinson
04-18-2014, 06:58 PM
Thanks for looking into this for us. The spreadsheet I posted was current as of this morning, still missing 64 EGO points.

shawshank1198
04-18-2014, 07:34 PM
Yes, that issue has been happening for a long time. I don't think anyone ever understood why. I'm guessing that your best bet to get the EGO points you've lost out on is to contact support.

Don't bother, they won't award the ego points. I was told no on two different chat threads. They said to submit in-game bug, but nothing ever comes of it.

UnknownHinson
04-19-2014, 07:16 AM
And in case no one else has thought about this. The loss of 64 EGO means that most of weapons are 64 ego lower than they should be. Let's say 75 OJs X 50 arkforge X 64% = 2400 Arkforge lost. That's a lot of Arkforge.

Bleuford
04-20-2014, 03:15 PM
I also have maxed out my cerberus and would very much appreciate my missing 64 ego points.

Teddymouse
04-24-2014, 01:53 PM

Im missing 59 EGO levels and was just on with Live Chat and got told that they wont correct my EGO level as I might have missed the first inital Episode Pursuits. Umm I was here and did them and why would they not be listed in the Pursuits? Im tired of the excuses of the GMs and Developers and now they cant even get their own leveling system right. Im done with the BS.

DSW
04-24-2014, 02:39 PM
And in case no one else has thought about this. The loss of 64 EGO means that most of weapons are 64 ego lower than they should be. Let's say 75 OJs X 50 arkforge X 64% = 2400 Arkforge lost. That's a lot of Arkforge.
the loss is 0, actually. you can't upgrade your guns by less than 100 ego. though you could be left with redded guns of that current+64 ego.

and btw 200-300 ego difference is nothing (about 30-40 dmg points at ~ 5K EGO orange AR, i think the actual increase is 1-3% per level, probably less with Syphon though i think we should ask Kiwibird or Scapes for numbers)

drackiller
05-29-2014, 01:35 AM
Because it was created a thread with know issues i thought that i might remember that this is not fixed yet.
I`ve sent several ingame tickets and i had no reply yet. I gave up.

Just want to say that now, MY CERBERUS is at auto-level 15 and i have no EGO points from that and i still don`t have the pursuit done.
I`ll post pictures later.

The glitch is not mine, fix this. Give me credit for the pursuit or give me the 60 EGO points that i`m missing because of the auto-leveling.

drackiller
05-29-2014, 02:42 AM
As promissed

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx142/ToniCareca/DSCN01701_zps6fa20f15.jpg (http://s750.photobucket.com/user/ToniCareca/media/DSCN01701_zps6fa20f15.jpg.html)

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx142/ToniCareca/DSCN01711_zps56fd209c.jpg (http://s750.photobucket.com/user/ToniCareca/media/DSCN01711_zps56fd209c.jpg.html)

Sending tickets ingame is useless and like i said, before this last "dlc" EGO was of no relevance and i didn`t care about it but now it has special relevance.

Fix this one way or another, just don`t igore this problem.

Cocatox
05-29-2014, 04:18 AM
kiwi the bug is there because my lvl is near 20 and i missed the ego points too,
so please look again in it and give the left points to us.

drackiller
05-29-2014, 01:00 PM
Bumping, i need an answer to this, it`s broken and it`s not my fault.

Big Jack Shepard
05-29-2014, 01:10 PM
My Cerberus skill mysteriously ranks up sometimes.

However, I always get the ego points when it does.

The last time it ranked up was when I was invited to a warmaster by a clan-mate. As soon as I materialized the points were added.

spddy
05-29-2014, 01:17 PM
Have you tried doing explosions 101? the ceberus in there will give you credit for kills and driving time

Shadow Andreas
05-29-2014, 01:18 PM
Bumping, i need an answer to this, it`s broken and it`s not my fault.

I contacted Live Chat yesterday and they progressed the pursuit for me......but I also had the Run over 50 enemies completed, not sure if that makes a difference.

Big Jack Shepard
05-29-2014, 01:19 PM
Have you tried doing explosions 101? the ceberus in there will give you credit for kills and driving time

WOW, thanks! That was really helpful.

Big Jack Shepard
05-29-2014, 01:21 PM
I contacted Live Chat yesterday and they progressed the pursuit for me......but I also had the Run over 50 enemies completed, not sure if that makes a difference. It looked like you had been run over today when I picked you up at that dm arkfall.

Shadow Andreas
05-29-2014, 01:27 PM
It looked like you had been run over today when I picked you up at that dm arkfall.

LOL...thanks for the pick up.

Without fail, I get downed every single time I'm at one of those. My clan even runs away from me as soon as the Monolith launches into the air. It's like I have a permanent target on me. This morning I was downed....revived myself and as I got up saw the ground beneath me was red.....guess what....downed again....BACK TO BACK!

Quebra Regra
05-29-2014, 02:30 PM
LOL...thanks for the pick up.

Without fail, I get downed every single time I'm at one of those. My clan even runs away from me as soon as the Monolith launches into the air. It's like I have a permanent target on me. This morning I was downed....revived myself and as I got up saw the ground beneath me was red.....guess what....downed again....BACK TO BACK!

QFT!!!!! I can verify that you are targeted 100% by the monolith... So much so that if I avoid your proximity, I never take damage there anymore. Over 100 monolith events can not be disputed.

Crix suggested that Trick is remotely targeting you at all major DM evens. Either that or the monolith targeting code reads:
"if SHADOW then target" ;)

Shadow Andreas
05-29-2014, 03:03 PM
Crix suggested that Trick is remotely targeting you at all major DM evens. Either that or the monolith targeting code reads:
"if SHADOW then target" ;)

LOL.....yes, he and pop mentioned this again when we were on this morning. They both believe that when I enter the proximity of the DM Final.....an alert goes off on Trick's phone notifying him. Then he can remotely control the Monolith when it's in the air and I show up as a yellow target (to differentiate between everyone else) that he can unleash "Hell's Fury" on.

The topper was this morning....no kidding....back to frickin back downs, I didn't even get to move!

Atticus Batman
05-29-2014, 03:14 PM
LOL.....yes, he and pop mentioned this again when we were on this morning. They both believe that when I enter the proximity of the DM Final.....an alert goes off on Trick's phone notifying him. Then he can remotely control the Monolith when it's in the air and I show up as a yellow target (to differentiate between everyone else) that he can unleash "Hell's Fury" on.

The topper was this morning....no kidding....back to frickin back downs, I didn't even get to move!

I am afraid they think it's your time my friend!

http://www.allthetests.com/quiz28/picture/pic_1292062508_5.jpg

Yes that's Sonic and Shadow.

Deunan
05-29-2014, 10:31 PM
I would be willing to bet that you did arena's on the two loot boost weekends that coincided with DLC4, and most likely did arena's last week during the loot boost. In fact, I bet everyone who got the Cerberus skill points were in arena's during these event's. Like the Med-Tech Buggy back in the day, it's the arena's now.........It has nothing to do with that. It's a known bug. I'm at level 19 without ever having done any PvP and I don't have DLC4 nor have I ever gone into any DLC4 arena. The leveling started before DLC4 was even released.

I am pretty certain I got 4 EGO points for every level though. It's just that the pursuit for achieving level 5 doesn't check off.

Atticus Batman
05-30-2014, 02:43 AM
It has nothing to do with that. It's a known bug. I'm at level 19 without ever having done any PvP and I don't have DLC4 nor have I ever gone into any DLC4 arena. The leveling started before DLC4 was even released.

I am pretty certain I got 4 EGO points for every level though. It's just that the pursuit for achieving level 5 doesn't check off.

Heck the leveling bug was around before Dlc 1. People just want to blame the dlc, because they can.

drackiller
05-30-2014, 03:18 AM
It has nothing to do with that. It's a known bug. I'm at level 19 without ever having done any PvP and I don't have DLC4 nor have I ever gone into any DLC4 arena. The leveling started before DLC4 was even released.

I am pretty certain I got 4 EGO points for every level though. It's just that the pursuit for achieving level 5 doesn't check off.I`ve been paying close attention to the points that i get. I`m capped so my points only can come from leveling weapons (that is done), time trials and hotshots and i know that i did not get those points.

drackiller
05-30-2014, 05:28 AM
I will keep bumping this, i need an answer from a Dev. I`ve been very patiente, i never demand anything, but this deserves an answer.

Everytime i send ingame tickets i never get an answer. EVERYTIME i go check it says that i don`t have pendent ingame tickets.

I want my EGO points.

N3gativeCr33p
05-30-2014, 05:34 AM

http://media.giphy.com/media/12Tt4U7hlXXaRa/giphy.gif

drackiller
05-30-2014, 02:14 PM
Still waiting for an answer. People complain about everything, most of the time for petty things, i think this is a serious issue and it deserves an answer and a fix.

I`ll keep bringing it up.

drackiller
05-31-2014, 12:33 AM
Bumping, it seems that this doen`t feel important enough to a dev ...

drackiller
06-01-2014, 02:07 AM
As promissed

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx142/ToniCareca/DSCN01701_zps6fa20f15.jpg (http://s750.photobucket.com/user/ToniCareca/media/DSCN01701_zps6fa20f15.jpg.html)

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx142/ToniCareca/DSCN01711_zps56fd209c.jpg (http://s750.photobucket.com/user/ToniCareca/media/DSCN01711_zps56fd209c.jpg.html)

Sending tickets ingame is useless and like i said, before this last "dlc" EGO was of no relevance and i didn`t care about it but now it has special relevance.

Fix this one way or another, just don`t igore this problem.

Still waiting that a dev even cares to answer. 60 EGO, soon to be 80 EGO points at this rate are a big loss.

Maida
06-01-2014, 02:58 AM
So I found a new trick for the cerberus. My clan was having a little fun in Military Academy when I was in the cerberus and I just magically plummeted through the Earth. I was on the back shooting and not one else was in the vehicle. In another round the same thing happened to another player.

Warhorse500
06-01-2014, 12:13 PM
I'll help bump this too. I'm at level 6 and still no credit for the Cerberus.

Atticus Batman
06-01-2014, 04:24 PM
I'll help bump this too. I'm at level 6 and still no credit for the Cerberus.

I just resumbitted a ticket on that issue every 3 days, for like a month until somebody got tired of seeng it and fixed it for me.

As for the pursuit points, they have not answered it, and will not answer it. I was told they even keep ignoring it on live stream.

@Drackiller, we have learned of 2 more devs recently. PhantasieTrion (http://forums.defiance.com/member.php?4223159-PhantasieTrion), and DeadGhost (http://forums.defiance.com/member.php?10673068-DeadGhost). I suggest you Pm one of those 2 or if you want to stick with people we have seen for awhile, there's: Scapes (http://forums.defiance.com/member.php?10418429-Scapes), Cm Kiwibird (http://forums.defiance.com/member.php?4499718-CM-Kiwibird), or TrickDempsey (http://forums.defiance.com/member.php?3867079-TrickDempsey), or perhaps several of them.

Maida
06-01-2014, 11:16 PM
So how do you get a dev or CM's attention. Do you have to look in a mirror and say Kiwi three times. No wait thats candyman.

drackiller
06-02-2014, 01:00 AM
I just resumbitted a ticket on that issue every 3 days, for like a month until somebody got tired of seeng it and fixed it for me.

As for the pursuit points, they have not answered it, and will not answer it. I was told they even keep ignoring it on live stream.

@Drackiller, we have learned of 2 more devs recently. PhantasieTrion (http://forums.defiance.com/member.php?4223159-PhantasieTrion), and DeadGhost (http://forums.defiance.com/member.php?10673068-DeadGhost). I suggest you Pm one of those 2 or if you want to stick with people we have seen for awhile, there's: Scapes (http://forums.defiance.com/member.php?10418429-Scapes), Cm Kiwibird (http://forums.defiance.com/member.php?4499718-CM-Kiwibird), or TrickDempsey (http://forums.defiance.com/member.php?3867079-TrickDempsey), or perhaps several of them.
I`ve been aware of them, but they seem to not be aware of me.
Ingame tickets are useless.

drackiller
06-03-2014, 02:17 AM
Do i need to put a bird in here !? :)

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120830091041/angrybirds/images/4/46/RedAnimationLoop.gif

drackiller
06-04-2014, 08:14 AM
So, today i went to live support for another thing and i got help for this particular problem.
I was told by GM Oberon that everytime the Cerberus level up by itself the points are credited to the char in particular, i`m not gona argue against this, but he did advance my pursuit regarding the Cerberus achieving rank 5.

So, go on, go live and do the thing.

Today i`m crazy, mind me not. But all else is true.

PeepSquasher
06-04-2014, 09:36 AM
Yeah same thing here for me. I've been a level 20 in Cerberus for ever now ... and I never shows up in the one pursuit which only asks for you to be a level 5.

drackiller
06-06-2014, 02:32 PM
Well i was watching the live stream and just before that i leveled up 4 EGO points and by curiosity i checked my Cerberus level and it went up 1 level.
So the points are really being atributed to us and i also want to say that a few days ago, 2 days ago to be exact, i went to live support and they advanced my pursuit.

Sorry for being a pain in the respective but like always, if merit exists we must give credit, so ty all that helped me with this, Kiwi and GM Oberon.

You can close this thread if you want, no more purpose in being opened.

Quebra Regra
06-06-2014, 02:34 PM

Go live chat, they'll fix it in a jiffy. All hail GM Naallsuul!

squidgod2000
06-06-2014, 02:38 PM
Ceberus leveling has been completely fvcked since alpha. Just ask a GM to give you level 20 and the pursuit.

Big Jack Shepard
06-06-2014, 02:59 PM
I've got all kinds of ideas in my head about why the leveling occurs.

My latest theory is that when you run over enemies with shields WHILE having a passenger in your car...you get cerb points.

LOL, who knows? (not any of us)

drackiller
06-06-2014, 03:00 PM
Lol guys, read my last post, it's fixed. :)

Pandur
06-06-2014, 03:05 PM
Lol guys, read my last post, it's fixed. :)

Well i doubt the bug is fixed :P I just gained about 2 levels of Cerberus out of nowhere. I'm blaming it on the Perforator.
I guess I'll contact support, i don't think it's likely I'll gain a level of Cerberus the natural way to finish the pursuit at this point :P.

But at least getting 8 ego without even noticing is nice lol

CM Kiwibird
06-06-2014, 03:07 PM
I guess I'll contact support, i don't think it's likely I'll gain a level of Cerberus the natural way to finish the pursuit at this point :P.

Contact us via Live Chat (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/chat/chat_launch/theme/standard)! Quick fix. :o

drackiller
06-06-2014, 03:10 PM
It's fixed for me of course, and because i'm gaining the Ego points the problem doesn't exist for me anymore.
But of course the bug/glitch is still there.

Roez
06-06-2014, 03:46 PM
So, today i went to live support for another thing and i got help for this particular problem.
I was told by GM Oberon that everytime the Cerberus level up by itself the points are credited to the char in particular, i`m not gona argue against this, but he did advance my pursuit regarding the Cerberus achieving rank 5.

So, go on, go live and do the thing.

Today i`m crazy, mind me not. But all else is true.

This is good to know. I just checked after seeing this thread, and have a Cerberus skill at 10, I didn't earn. No pursuit of course. It was maybe around level 3 the last I looked, if that. Beats me if I've been getting the EGO points or not. The only way I'll be able to tell about the EGO is when I cap out experience, which will be in a day or two.

Pandur
06-06-2014, 03:51 PM
Contact us via Live Chat (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/chat/chat_launch/theme/standard)! Quick fix. :o

Well that really did go quick, thanks to support :D

CM Kiwibird
06-06-2014, 03:53 PM
Well that really did go quick, thanks to support :D

Glad it's resolved!

drackiller
06-07-2014, 12:45 AM
Bumping, for interest.

Bonehead
06-07-2014, 12:50 AM
It's a bug.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/01/18/article-1348287-0CCFB191000005DC-992_468x424.jpg

drackiller
06-07-2014, 12:53 AM
It's a bug.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/01/18/article-1348287-0CCFB191000005DC-992_468x424.jpg

I generally smash bugs, but this is so cute i`ll let it pass :)