PDA

View Full Version : This I like

Overwatch
04-09-2014, 02:21 PM
Patch 1.500 - Draft Notes!

These notes are extremely raw, and are subject to both changes and additions.

Any note marked with a * has been recently added or updated.

Defiance 1.5 Arktech Revolution DLC

Paid Features:

Access to the Chimera daily contracts which reward Caeruleum Cores for completing expert tier co-op maps
Additionally, Caeruleum Cores can be acquired in lesser numbers from weekly Paradise contracts
Access to the Chimera vendor, which offers a unique line of LEGENDARY weapons and LEGENDARY mods purchased using Caeruleum Cores.
The Chimera mod synergy.
Six new pursuits offering unique titles and EGO rating increases that reward three pieces of legendary equipment:

Free Features:

Biohazard Lockbox
Powertech Lockbox
Von Bach Gunslinger Cache----------------( I sure hope this means a separate vendor and rep )
Machinist Supply Crate
Outlaw Supply Crate
Survivalist Supply Crate
Veteran Supply Crate

So if I read the temporary notes correctly in another locked thread by one of the community managers.
These are changes to the game I like and is a reason for me to risk 10$ for the paid feature.

Overtkill21
04-09-2014, 02:29 PM
Personally I was more interested in this:

• The following lockboxes can now drop 20 or 50 Arkforge in place of a grenade, spike or stim:*
• Tier 2 Lockbox
• Tier 3 Lockbox
• Tier 4 Lockbox
• Soleptor Enterprises Supply Crate
• Von Bach Industries Supply Crate
• Top Notch Toolworks Supply Crate
• Von Bach Gunslinger Cache (What is this???????)

And also these boxes only obtainable with bits - aka garbage boxes.

• Biohazard Lockbox
• Powertech Lockbox
• Machinist Supply Crate
• Outlaw Supply Crate
• Survivalist Supply Crate
• Veteran Supply Crate

Another supply of Arkforge was EXACTLY what I thought was needed after doing some math - good to see they saw it too.

Chevota
04-09-2014, 02:34 PM
so uh... what are we on about here?...

OP likes that Cores for Legendaries/ T5 Mods? and O21 that Arkforge instead of Stim/Spikes/Nades?

Am I getting that right? If so, seems a bit pointless of posts... Although i guess technically this is a useless post in that sense as well?...

Just not sure where this thread is supposed to go.

Atticus Batman
04-09-2014, 02:39 PM

Defiance 1.5 Arktech Revolution DLC

Paid Features:

Access to the Chimera daily contracts which reward Caeruleum Cores for completing expert tier co-op maps
Additionally, Caeruleum Cores can be acquired in lesser numbers from weekly Paradise contracts
Access to the Chimera vendor, which offers a unique line of LEGENDARY weapons and LEGENDARY mods purchased using Caeruleum Cores.
The Chimera mod synergy.
Six new pursuits offering unique titles and EGO rating increases that reward three pieces of legendary equipment:

Free Features:

Biohazard Lockbox
Powertech Lockbox
Von Bach Gunslinger Cache----------------( I sure hope this means a separate vendor and rep )
Machinist Supply Crate
Outlaw Supply Crate
Survivalist Supply Crate
Veteran Supply Crate

So if I read the temporary notes correctly in another locked thread by one of the community managers.
These are changes to the game I like and is a reason for me to risk 10$ for the paid feature.

That blue better be a typo, because those should NOT be made free! Matter of fact most of those shouldn't be free. I am tired of the season pass holders/dlc owners, getting 2% of the stuff as their exclusive paid Dlc, only for 98% of it to be free to everyone. What did we pay for? Trick's monthly supply of hair dye?

Atticus Batman
04-09-2014, 02:41 PM

• The following lockboxes can now drop 20 or 50 Arkforge in place of a grenade, spike or stim:*
• Tier 2 Lockbox
• Tier 3 Lockbox
• Tier 4 Lockbox
• Soleptor Enterprises Supply Crate
• Von Bach Industries Supply Crate
• Top Notch Toolworks Supply Crate
• Von Bach Gunslinger Cache (What is this???????)

• Biohazard Lockbox
• Powertech Lockbox
• Machinist Supply Crate
• Outlaw Supply Crate
• Survivalist Supply Crate
• Veteran Supply Crate

Another supply of Arkforge was EXACTLY what I thought was needed after doing some math - good to see they saw it too.

Those would be the Gs caches only available to Gs owners.

Quebra Regra
04-09-2014, 02:43 PM

Defiance 1.5 – Arktech Revolution DLC

Paid Features:

The Chimera mod synergy.

Free Features:

Biohazard Lockbox
Powertech Lockbox
Machinist Supply Crate
Outlaw Supply Crate
Survivalist Supply Crate
Veteran Supply Crate

So we get the privilege to buy with real cash from the bits store a buncha RNG lock boxes with outfits comprised primarily of recolours.

can you feel the love tonite?

Nefarious
04-09-2014, 03:03 PM
what the hell are you on about OP? How did you come up with those things as being Free?? It doesn't even state that in the patch notes.

They are bit store items for 500 bits.

Overtkill21
04-09-2014, 04:01 PM
what the hell are you on about OP? How did you come up with those things as being Free?? It doesn't even state that in the patch notes.

They are bit store items for 500 bits.

They have them listed under the "Free Content" section in the notes - in Trion's point of view access to them is free...the boxes themselves...well, not so much.

ArkGuardian_MichaelDial
04-09-2014, 05:14 PM

The following lockboxes can now drop 20 or 50 Arkforge in place of a grenade, spike or stim:*
Tier 2 Lockbox
Tier 3 Lockbox
Tier 4 Lockbox
Soleptor Enterprises Supply Crate
Von Bach Industries Supply Crate
Top Notch Toolworks Supply Crate
Von Bach Gunslinger Cache (What is this???????)

Biohazard Lockbox
Powertech Lockbox
Machinist Supply Crate
Outlaw Supply Crate
Survivalist Supply Crate
Veteran Supply Crate

Sucks on my end...i opened 4 t2 in a row, 3 t3 and got no Arkforge at all in any of it. BUT GOT IT ON T4...

Sheesh

Bonehead
04-09-2014, 05:42 PM
What did we pay for? Trick's monthly supply of hair dye?

Hey! Daddy has to look his best right?

Bonehead
04-09-2014, 05:45 PM
So we get the privilege to buy with real cash from the bits store a buncha RNG lock boxes with outfits comprised primarily of recolours.

can you feel the love tonite?

I can FEEL it!

drackiller
04-10-2014, 01:09 AM

A bit offtopic but i would like to know a few things:
1- can a 4000 Ego player go/make/call a co-op expert tier map by himself ?
2- if no, how can we get the rewards then !?

Bonehead
04-10-2014, 03:46 AM
A bit offtopic but i would like to know a few things:
1- can a 4000 Ego player go/make/call a co-op expert tier map by himself ?
2- if no, how can we get the rewards then !?

You have to have a 5 grand friend.

Tekrunner
04-10-2014, 04:37 AM
They have them listed under the "Free Content" section in the notes - in Trion's point of view access to them is free...the boxes themselves...well, not so much.

Unless Morgana changed this since you wrote your post, she didn't list these things under free features. They're listed under game updates. And it's not even access to them that is listed, but the fact that they drop stims / spikes / grenades / arkforge.

As for Von Bach Gunslinger caches, what's so surprising about them? They're just the Gunslinger boxes that are available at the VBI merchant.

So much confusion about nothing in this thread.

Overtkill21
04-10-2014, 04:44 AM
Unless Morgana changed this since you wrote your post, she didn't list these things under free features. They're listed under game updates. And it's not even access to them that is listed, but the fact that they drop stims / spikes / grenades / arkforge.

As for Von Bach Gunslinger caches, what's so surprising about them? They're just the Gunslinger boxes that are available at the VBI merchant.

So much confusion about nothing in this thread.

Well at least you're good at dispelling it - but who cares where the boxes were listed? Are they accessible to anyone - even if they don't buy the DLC?

Yeah, you know they will be - so OP saying they were "Free Content" isn't so much a stretch.

As for the Gunslinger cache - I haven't played that particular DLC. I expect, neither have most players.

drackiller
04-10-2014, 05:16 AM
You have to have a 5 grand friend.

I`m fracked then i guess...being alone wolf and such...

Not to mention that i`m so owned just by being an owner of the fracking season pass.

I`ll keep playing the game, but not for the sakes of being forced to level up.