PDA

View Full Version : Give us a daily chimera rewards box

bigguy
04-10-2014, 08:43 AM
You know similar to the daily arkhunters rewards box for arkbreaker except for dlc5 owners only. Put an additional 25 arkforge in there for us with a little scrip and three keys , not asking for a whole lot just a little something extra for the more casual dlc owners so they dont feel the need to hardcore grind so much. I believe this will go a long way to helping poeple who have some nice low ego weps that need alot of leveling also. Again not asking for alot just a little something extra to help adjust to this big change.

Ironhide
04-10-2014, 08:48 AM
You know similar to the daily arkhunters rewards box for arkbreaker except for dlc5 owners only. Put an additional 25 arkforge in there for us with a little scrip and three keys , not asking for a whole lot just a little something extra for the more casual dlc owners so they dont feel the need to hardcore grind so much. I believe this will go a long way to helping poeple who have some nice low ego weps that need alot of leveling also. Again not asking for alot just a little something extra to help adjust to this big change.

That would go a long way too with those of us who got swindled with the season pass as well!

Overtkill21
04-10-2014, 08:50 AM
Not a bad idea at all - as such it will be ignored - that is until there are too few players left to care.

N3gativeCr33p
04-10-2014, 08:58 AM
That would go a long way too with those of us who got swindled with the season pass as well!

Seconded.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/378852/chuck-norris-approves-o.gif

Amun Ra
04-10-2014, 09:05 AM
Nuck Chorris?
OMFG...

Lenny732
04-10-2014, 09:09 AM
What a wonderful idea! I support it!

ConcreteSnake
04-10-2014, 09:11 AM
Heck just add 25 arkforge to the daily arkhunter rewards box

bigguy
04-10-2014, 09:26 AM
Interesting idea Concretesnake but i didnt make that suggestion because technically you would be forcing people to own the arkbreaker dlc also to get the rewards.

Camelot
04-10-2014, 09:31 AM
Seconded.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/378852/chuck-norris-approves-o.gif

If chuck agree, who am I ................................... good idea

eaglepowers
04-10-2014, 09:41 AM
I agree w/ Chuck and everyone else.

ConcreteSnake
04-10-2014, 09:46 AM
Interesting idea Concretesnake but i didnt make that suggestion because technically you would be forcing people to own the arkbreaker dlc also to get the rewards.

I didn't realize you only get those boxes for dlc 2, I thought everyone got them and if you had dlc you got spikes......well where the f are the boxes for all the other dlcs lol

N3gativeCr33p
04-10-2014, 10:20 AM
...well where the f are the boxes for all the other dlcs lol

Coming... soon? lol

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltdcmumKWy1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Clarity Page
04-10-2014, 10:58 AM
Good idea i fully support it,
however I think from what I've read they are going to give us 1000 arkforge with the dlc in order to help us upgrade all our best low ego gear, which is good news because most of my best gear is many egos below my current level.
If this is true we probably wont see bonus arkforge lockbox's,
If they added ark forge to our current daily/weekly lock boxes i would be happy though

Teddymouse
04-10-2014, 11:08 AM
Good idea but Trion is to greedy to do that.

Seizan
04-10-2014, 11:19 AM
Support this idea as well.

Midori Oku
04-10-2014, 11:23 AM
I like the idea too! I wouldn't mind if it was 5 arkforge in the daily, and 25 in the weekly. It would be more than fair.

ConcreteSnake
04-10-2014, 12:22 PM
Good idea i fully support it,
however I think from what I've read they are going to give us 1000 arkforge with the dlc in order to help us upgrade all our best low ego gear, which is good news because most of my best gear is many egos below my current level.
If this is true we probably wont see bonus arkforge lockbox's,
If they added ark forge to our current daily/weekly lock boxes i would be happy though

Guess what?! That 1000 arkforge you get.....you go level up 2000 total ego with that. Its 50 arkforge for 100 ego. I have a shield and 2 weapons on my main loadout all around ego 4000 and with what they give me from the dlc I CANNOT Bring those 3 items to my current ego of 4950. Yeah thanks a lot Trion....keep Trion. If your good stuff is many egos below you, you may as well kiss them goodbye because they will be junk until to upgrade them within 100 ego of your character.

SxB_xPUDDYTATx
04-10-2014, 12:29 PM
this is a great idea. its not greedy, but asking only for a reasonable daily amount, the system is already in place to just add a few arkforge to the boxes we already get, and it seems to have complete support from the community.

every reason trion will not do it!!!

Clarity Page
04-10-2014, 12:41 PM
Guess what?! That 1000 arkforge you get.....you go level up 2000 total ego with that. Its 50 arkforge for 100 ego. I have a shield and 2 weapons on my main loadout all around ego 4000 and with what they give me from the dlc I CANNOT Bring those 3 items to my current ego of 4950. Yeah thanks a lot Trion....keep Trion. If your good stuff is many egos below you, you may as well kiss them goodbye because they will be junk until to upgrade them within 100 ego of your character.

yea i was looking at costs and figuring it out in my head and realised that its a measly amount to offer, i'm not sure wether i will be able to get my standard loadout up to level let alone some of my guns for specific tasks like the warmaster...ect.
after doing the math they definitely need to offer daily arkforge inorder for changes to go smoothly

Littleweasel
04-10-2014, 02:13 PM

i agree it would be a little bit more from Trion to show they are giving extra to people that buy it, but then you will have the people to cheap to buy it crying like babies that they are not getting it also.

what Trion needs to do is make less of the stuff available to non buyers in hopes that more people actually buy the dlc's rather than just expect more for nothing.

Overwatch
04-10-2014, 03:36 PM
Excellent idea for player retention and a way to keep people playing more than once a month or once a week.

Lenny732
04-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Bump for interest!

Mess7739
04-10-2014, 06:50 PM
I wholeheartedly agree with the concept, players that paid for the 'new' content constantly get reemed which isn't new, having a daily/weekly lock-box with amounts of DLC faction rep tokens, DLC gear and DLC outfits would definitely go far with the players that paid.

It would also help out with the grinding, that everyone has been complaining about, needed to collect enough rep for a chance to get items that were advertised to the player as being accessible with the DLC's purchase. It might just be me but I haven't even seen any of the 'new' weapons being dropped by enemies at all, they seem to only be reserved as rewards or bought through their faction's vendor.

Atticus Batman
04-10-2014, 10:53 PM
I didn't realize you only get those boxes for dlc 2, I thought everyone got them and if you had dlc you got spikes......well where the f are the boxes for all the other dlcs lol

Actually I do think everyone gets those boxes just without the ark batteries. Maybe somebody without Dlc 2 should tell us if they get arkbreaker daily and weekly boxes in their claims, so we know for sure.

Battle5Star
04-11-2014, 12:22 AM
Love this idea! :o

Lenny732
04-12-2014, 11:51 AM
Bumping for interest!