PDA

View Full Version : I am the only one who feel....

Klaus Winchester
04-10-2014, 10:11 AM
I am sorry but i am the only one who's feeling like im getting **** ? I brought a season pass for all the DLC but the current & next DLC are like just Major update that's any regular game would do + most of the change will be available to the public i mean only a few new weapon/appearance gear,some game mechanic being reworked on and minor change. But where are the true DLC ? New Map,New StoryLine, New dynamic Events, you know the new stuff not some change that's you call a DLC.

N3gativeCr33p
04-10-2014, 10:15 AM
In a word, no... you're not the only one. Thinking back a bit, I remember Trick saying something about "fulfilling a promise" during one of the first live streams he was on camera for... guess that turned into "longer, more fulfilling chase" the more time he had to think about it.

But as I have said before, I am thankful that I do have other games that I can return to playing.

Holy Bahamut3
04-10-2014, 10:16 AM
I am sorry but i am the only one who's feeling like im getting **** ? I brought a season pass for all the DLC but the current & next DLC are like just Major update that's any regular game would do + most of the change will be available to the public i mean only a few new weapon/appearance gear,some game mechanic being reworked on and minor change. But where are the true DLC ? New Map,New StoryLine, New dynamic Events, you know the new stuff not some change that's you call a DLC.

You're not the only one outraged, I just came to terms with it during the "DLC" 3...

Klaus Winchester
04-10-2014, 10:19 AM
Well please give me some Idea because im Waiting for KingDom Under FIre II & The Division. I tought i could be here for a while but after reading all of those DLC stuff etc... i'm more feeling like they want to suck up our money and give us **** instead of doing a great job ( they are going to let us keep our legendary from lower level but hey i want your $$ you can't do it paying Ark Salvage/Scrip in game NO NO NO pay me! Since you can afford a Season Pass for ****ty update you can surely afford to spend more money to keep your legendary up to date with your ego ! Now open your Wallet and gimme your cash ! )