PDA

View Full Version : Back in for a heads up

Elastik Spastik
04-11-2014, 05:13 PM
Been away for a bit and not played it for a while. Has anything changed yet?

ConcreteSnake
04-11-2014, 05:18 PM
Been away for a bit and not played it for a while. Has anything changed yet?

some have, some have not. BIG changes happening on Tuesday with the new dlc.

Elastik Spastik
04-11-2014, 05:23 PM
some have, some have not. BIG changes happening on Tuesday with the new dlc.

I know and am disappointed with dlc. I was wondering if the actual game has improved.

Im Lost
04-11-2014, 05:28 PM
Nope nothing has changed Spaz still the same as it ever was.

Elastik Spastik
04-11-2014, 05:36 PM
Thought so

Im Lost
04-11-2014, 05:38 PM
The only thing that has changed around here is how quite the forums have gotten.

Bonehead
04-11-2014, 06:05 PM
SPAAAAAAAZZZZZ!!!

Great to see you mate!
Like the rest said, same old same old.
It will be worth checking in next Tuesday when the bullet sponge patch drops.
Pretty sure the forums will light up one last time.
Could be pretty entertaining.

Im Lost
04-11-2014, 06:11 PM

I'm counting on it lol.

Elastik Spastik
04-12-2014, 03:25 AM
SPAAAAAAAZZZZZ!!!

Great to see you mate!
Like the rest said, same old same old.
It will be worth checking in next Tuesday when the bullet sponge patch drops.
Pretty sure the forums will light up one last time.

Hey bonehead been busy moving and to be honest with the recent release of other games im really starting to lose interest in this game. I will be back tuesday just to see what its like. But don't know if im staying. I'll just pop in from time to time unless they greatly improve this game (i.e. player suggestions) but i think we know what the outcome of that will be. I'm still keeping as its a good blast a few hours a week but i wish i could play more, with the lack of content its getting harder and harder to play more than that.

Bonehead
04-12-2014, 03:38 AM
I an picking up what you're putting down Spazz Man.

Critical Errors
04-12-2014, 05:42 AM
Major changes that you've missed:
- Grinding has become more tedious for the same or less reward.
- New content with DLCs was given, then broken or taken away.
- Forced team work seems to be the direction the game is headed, but keeping a team together is no easy task.
- You're penalized for solo play, and deaths.
- My name sake is still a major issue when trying to complete events or enter instances.
- The game is stingy with currencies, and is catering more often to people using real money.

If I had never played this game from the start, I might say it is OK at best. Lots of changes for the sake of change, but no real development for fixing issues or adding content. Took a week long break, and find the grind is tiresome, repetitive, and lackluster for inadequate rewards.

alienstookmybeer
04-12-2014, 06:44 AM
I would actually the game has improved a bit the last couple of months.

-Vendors sell supply crates and mod boxes (finally rep has a real use)
-Scoring system improved (kill bonuses no longer go to 1 person only)
-Can earn way more keys at certain events (think 6 used to be the max before)
-Fix to reduce the OP of the Surge Bolter
-Fix so you no longer get grenade ammo rewards from sieges

I had to take a break from this game early this year it was so bad. It's much better now to me. Not so sure it will be in a few days though.

Critical Errors
04-12-2014, 07:14 AM
I would actually the game has improved a bit the last couple of months.

-Vendors sell supply crates and mod boxes (finally rep has a real use)
-Scoring system improved (kill bonuses no longer go to 1 person only)
-Can earn way more keys at certain events (think 6 used to be the max before)
-Fix to reduce the OP of the Surge Bolter
-Fix so you no longer get grenade ammo rewards from sieges

I had to take a break from this game early this year it was so bad. It's much better now to me. Not so sure it will be in a few days though.

- Rep has a use, but takes a week to earn enough for one box of typically 3 blue weapons. Lots of grind = small reward.
- Scoring is better at populated events. At small events, or solo, it is worse now.
- Keys do seem more plentiful, but drop rates are still lacking. Lots of grind = small reward.
- Yes, weapons for the most part are adequately balanced.
- Yes, grenades are not rewarded for events. Yay! The weapons rewarded though seem to be repetitive in type and often rolls (not the good rolls either).

ConcreteSnake
04-12-2014, 07:23 AM
Keys are actually getting nerfed again lol. 180k score right now is 36 keys. After the dlc, same score will be 15-20 keys. They seem to have this cycle of give us lots of keys to open boxes and we're happy, then they realize we are getting too many legendary items so they take those keys away that made us happy because "grenades"

Critical Errors
04-12-2014, 08:48 AM
Keys are actually getting nerfed again lol. 180k score right now is 36 keys. After the dlc, same score will be 15-20 keys. They seem to have this cycle of give us lots of keys to open boxes and we're happy, then they realize we are getting too many legendary items so they take those keys away that made us happy because "grenades"

I was a proud member of because "racecar", now it's because "grenades".... Guess you could say it blew up in my face.....

rebtattoo
04-12-2014, 09:34 AM
The only thing that has changed around here is how quite the forums have gotten.I've been refraining from posting because of my disgust with The Company, and Mr. ******* turning this game into whatever he envisions, rather than what the player base does.

The next "Bullet-Sponge DLP" will probably be my last hurrah for a while. Too many other games in catalog and on the horizon...

**** grenades