PDA

View Full Version : Question about rolls on stingray

pops
04-12-2014, 08:31 AM
Seeing as how I am not sure how how BMG's really work. I am not sure what dmg, heal charge and charge are. I can use some help figuring them out.

What would be ideal rolls or preferred rolls to you on a stingray?
Thank you for any help you would like to take the time to give me.

Smiit
04-12-2014, 09:20 AM
Quite honestly, I dont know what the charges are all about but expect someone to answer soon. But I can givebyou some ideal rolls. I have an excellent oj stingray with +2 max links. Having more links allow me to take on groups of enemies at ease. I also xp rolled it to have +8% dmg on next shot after a kill. So if I kill someone I guess you could say I would be on a ROLL XD. Ok yah that was a terrible pun.

ArthriticNed
04-12-2014, 10:14 AM
THE LOWER THE DMG CHARGE/HEAL CHARGE % THE LONGER YOU CAN DMG/HEAL BEFOR RELOADING. Sorry about the caps.
So, a -.06 dmg charge roll brings the dmg charge down 6%, very good roll, same with -.** heal charge rolls.. The x.** charge rolls effect both the dmg and heal charge %, also good rolls. Might adversly effect the purp EGO rech on reload roll, should your bmg have such roll.

Link range rolls are good on bmgs that link to multiple enemies, may also effect range to initial target as well. ut -.** link time rolls i believe are ONLY good on multiple link bmgs.

Hope this helps a little

drackiller
04-12-2014, 11:13 AM
Seeing as how I am not sure how how BMG's really work. I am not sure what dmg, heal charge and charge are. I can use some help figuring them out.

What would be ideal rolls or preferred rolls to you on a stingray?
Thank you for any help you would like to take the time to give me.

Use any BMG except the protector version and you will be fine. If you use the Spanner Protector, the you are a ...something that you don`t want to know.
Point and shoot.

pops
04-12-2014, 01:39 PM
THE LOWER THE DMG CHARGE/HEAL CHARGE % THE LONGER YOU CAN DMG/HEAL BEFOR RELOADING. Sorry about the caps.
So, a -.06 dmg charge roll brings the dmg charge down 6%, very good roll, same with -.** heal charge rolls.. The x.** charge rolls effect both the dmg and heal charge %, also good rolls. Might adversly effect the purp EGO rech on reload roll, should your bmg have such roll.

Link range rolls are good on bmgs that link to multiple enemies, may also effect range to initial target as well. ut -.** link time rolls i believe are ONLY good on multiple link bmgs.

Hope this helps a little

Thanks for the help. Makes more sense to me now.