PDA

View Full Version : My First Wow Moment

lxI MYTH Ixl
04-02-2013, 08:30 PM
So I'm there by myself running missions and message a guy about joining his clan. Sure no problem here's the invite. So I'm told I should join up with the group. So I teleport to group ready for some co-op greatness. BAM! I'm looking square in the face of the massive mechanical death bot near the Golden Gate Bridge. Before my shock and awe wear off a giant blue ball of insta death is launched at my face. I'm dead before I hit the water 100 meters away. So as I respawn and join up with them again (while checking my pants for accidents), I pull out my favorite bolt action rifle ready to lay the beat down on this thing with the group. They laugh as I unload the clip and never see shield move a bit. We now know that tickling such things do not work.

Tat2uze
04-02-2013, 08:34 PM
Lol I want you to remember this post when you get past him. No spoilers.

Rolling Thunder
04-02-2013, 08:36 PM
Just saw him today too. My first reaction when i saw him was something like "Oh F***". Then i decided id take my car evade his shots and drive right under him..... wrong. My car exploded as soon as i touched him and he proceeded to stomp me then go about his day. I couldn't help but think though its gunna be awesome to finally take him down.

lxI MYTH Ixl
04-02-2013, 08:37 PM
Lol I want you to remember this post when you get past him. No spoilers.

Yeah I'm keeping my roll of toilet paper and a change of underwear close by then.

guy delker
04-02-2013, 08:43 PM
mad world my friend mad world

BlkClarkKent215
04-02-2013, 10:08 PM
Probably the most entertaining thread I have read while I wait for my loading to be complete.

Spit my sweet tea all over my floor but it was well worth it. Thank you Myth for making my hour long wait humorous!

Now I cannot wait to see this "thing" and get pwned of course! I got the charmin extra soft handy!

Buruko
04-02-2013, 10:28 PM
So I'm there by myself running missions and message a guy about joining his clan. Sure no problem here's the invite. So I'm told I should join up with the group. So I teleport to group ready for some co-op greatness. BAM! I'm looking square in the face of the massive mechanical death bot near the Golden Gate Bridge. Before my shock and awe wear off a giant blue ball of insta death is launched at my face. I'm dead before I hit the water 100 meters away. So as I respawn and join up with them again (while checking my pants for accidents), I pull out my favorite bolt action rifle ready to lay the beat down on this thing with the group. They laugh as I unload the clip and never see shield move a bit. We now know that tickling such things do not work.

He is one hellacious toll booth operator isn't he?! It's all correct change only PEW PEW BLUE DEATH! lol

BL00DLINES
04-02-2013, 10:41 PM

cool story bro! And no, I don't mean that in a trolling sense, I was very entertained. I can't wait to fight that dude when I'm high enough.. and my level is high enough :) I know the launch was not off to the best start but that how 99% of mmos are at lunch. It's getting a ton better and I'm not regretting purchasing my Ultimate edition. I'm glad people are posting good experiences on here amidst the tons of qq posts and trolls. If you wanna play sometime, my toon is "Mad Cas" and gt is BL00DLINES. Cheers man!

Andross
04-02-2013, 10:51 PM
That was really fun Lol, we got wiped out.

fantasy9
04-02-2013, 11:05 PM
I saw several threads about this robot but never encountered him myself. I might just take a peek at this thing you speak of.

Nekkoking
04-02-2013, 11:11 PM
He is one hellacious toll booth operator isn't he?! It's all correct change only PEW PEW BLUE DEATH! lol

rotfl ERROR. TOO MUCH CHANGE. *break out guns* Me: 'But why?!' O.o DIE. *pew pew* X.X *dead before I even hit the ground*