PDA

View Full Version : I like the game just fine right now, but people are being blinded with promises.

pdizzles125
04-02-2013, 08:38 PM
I'm seeing a lot of reassurance posts on this board saying that Trion's gonna "be rolling out new content all the time" etc. All I gotta say about that is that I'll believe it when I see it. The content in the game at the moment seems just fine to last a while, but the wishful thinking that we'll be getting new areas / missions / etc. by the week to roll out with the new episodes seems a little absurd.

I'm sounding like a downer, I mean I wanna be wrong, but just look at the voice chat issue on PS3. They promised us it would be fixed in the full game, it was a serious issue, and it's still broken. I'm still enjoying the game; it is buy to play and not a sub-based game, at least.

Duckphone
04-02-2013, 08:47 PM
I'm seeing a lot of reassurance posts on this board saying that Trion's gonna "be rolling out new content all the time" etc. All I gotta say about that is that I'll believe it when I see it. The content in the game at the moment seems just fine to last a while, but the wishful thinking that we'll be getting new areas / missions / etc. by the week to roll out with the new episodes seems a little absurd.

I'm sounding like a downer, I mean I wanna be wrong, but just look at the voice chat issue on PS3. They promised us it would be fixed in the full game, it was a serious issue, and it's still broken. I'm still enjoying the game; it is buy to play and not a sub-based game, at least.

It really sucks that they promised PS3 mic was fixed when it wasn't. I want to believe trion is good but that's a nasty warning sign.

Ralifur
04-02-2013, 08:59 PM
As far I know its whenever theres gonna be a highpoint in the series season thats gonna have some content put into the game.

Most likely 1 instance or a new boss or prolly a small amount of new lands. I highly doubt its anything big thats gonna be implemented everytime. Nonetheless any new addition will be welcome. Content will always be lacking nomatter what mmo it is these days. :-)

No grind, No penalties, No mmo that will last you more than a couple of months before you cleared it all!