PDA

View Full Version : what dlp5 patch notes should have said

SxB_xPUDDYTATx
04-13-2014, 11:02 PM
-added 1 key to minor arkfall rewards - i additional key still awarded for every 5000 points scored
-added 100 rounds to sniper ammo pool, bringing total to 150
-added 10 arkforge to daily ark hunter award box
-added 25 arkforge to weekly ark hunter reward box
-added quick change button for loadouts
-added option to name weapon to salvage matrix
-all equipment in inventory at time of patch raised to 100% of current ego level
-synergy mods appearance has been increased at iron demon mod vendor
-uncommon equipment has been removed from tier 3 lockboxes, only rare and higher will be awarded
-tier 4 lockboxes have been reduced to 48 keys
-weekly and daily rep points for vendors have been increased to 100 and 20 to allow a player to pull 2 vendor boxes a week
-vbi and gunslinger rep points are now seperate, and gunslinger contracts have been added in game
-Caeruleum Cores will be awarded for all expert co-op maps completed (not just contract co-ops)

EDIT*
-fixed an issue that removed players from vehicles for no reason while traveling
-reduced self and group boosts to 8 hours, and reduced price by 50%
-added larger rotation of conflict sites to daily and weekly contracts
-added weekly contract to paradise faction
-fixed an issue where brawler shields did not add melee bonus on shield break
-FIXED (not just improved) server stability issues

sericks
04-13-2014, 11:25 PM
Yeah would have been nice but not going to happen.

Ned Kelly
04-14-2014, 02:07 AM
-added 1 key to minor arkfall rewards - i additional key still awarded for every 5000 points scored
-all equipment in inventory at time of patch raised to 100% of current ego level
-uncommon equipment has been removed from tier 3 lockboxes, only rare and higher will be awarded
-weekly and daily rep points for vendors have been increased to 100 and 20 to allow a player to pull 2 vendor boxes a week
-vbi and 7th legion rep points are now seperate, and 7th legion contracts have been added in game
-Caeruleum Cores will be awarded for all expert co-op maps completed (not just contract co-ops)

According to the "imaginary" research conducted by tryon this isn't what players would want.....

Bonehead
04-14-2014, 02:18 AM
-vbi and 7th legion rep points are now seperate, and 7th legion contracts have been added in game

Definitely a violation of the "longer more fulfilling chase" paradigm.

Tsort
04-14-2014, 02:40 AM
OOOoooooh.... so beautiful.... so shiny..... I wanna touch it.......

*ZAP*

N3gativeCr33p
04-14-2014, 05:48 AM

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120919/3340660-2523466256-11834.jpg

Clarity Page
04-14-2014, 06:46 AM
I wonder if Trick regrets those words yet? that "longer more fulfilling chase" might be the death of this game, I get the point but the chase is no fun if its too long or grindy

Overtkill21
04-14-2014, 06:48 AM
I wonder if Trick regrets those words yet?

Nah, he doesn't regret them - clearly - why, you ask?

http://forums.defiance.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6833&d=1397483265

Tsort
04-14-2014, 07:11 AM
I wonder if Trick regrets those words yet?
He certainly does.

(okay so I'm trying to create a new meme from Trick/Scapes' "It certainly will"... but it wasn't really obvious so bear with me)

Bonehead
04-14-2014, 07:40 AM
He certainly does.

(okay so I'm trying to create a new meme from Trick/Scapes' "It certainly will"... but it wasn't really obvious so bear with me)

I think it worked.
I liked it.

BIEBERyoloSWAG
04-14-2014, 07:47 AM

vbi and gunslinger?

Tsort
04-14-2014, 07:58 AM
vbi and gunslinger?
There are NO typos in DREAMS.

Albion
04-14-2014, 09:09 AM
Too bad the OP does not work for Trion. Those are the type of changes to the game we need.

jimpugh
04-14-2014, 10:54 AM
But unfortunately those that do not learn from History are Doomed to relive it.

most loyal game players will shower you with support (COLD CASH) when they feel it is "Giving Freely"

instead of an attempt (whether presumed or not) of holding a gun to our head and out rite robbery.....

there is to many great games out now to suffer ANYTHING.... especially ignorance and underhanded business

Tactics...... Now whether this is intentional or not one year and the 85 dollar lock box removes any doubts...

they would do well to immediately implement the OP's 1.5 patch notes UPDATE before they kill all their

Business this game..... as well as others..... Gamers are clannish bunch......if they do not think a bunch of

Gamers will make A cause out of repaying the favor they are wrong....

Thank God I"m still on the fence with this one ,,,,,you mite hear what I am really thinking.....

Happy Trails
PanHeadJIM

wartitan
04-14-2014, 11:51 AM
Honestly...the only thing Trion is doing is making it a longer chase....because that fulfilling part is crap. What's more fulfilling about getting crap oranges? Once you've cleared all the pursuits...that's the only thing left to chase, weapons/shields/armor/suits....

SxB_xPUDDYTATx
04-14-2014, 01:05 PM
vbi and gunslinger?

thank you. my mistake.

fixed that and added a few things i forgot earlier

also, these are not just my ideas. these are a compilation of great ideas i have seen posted in the last few days and weeks by people who care about this game. i just wanted to put them all in one place.

Bonehead
04-14-2014, 09:48 PM
I like you Puddy.

Ashlocke
04-14-2014, 10:20 PM

If you like your chase, you can keep your chase. Period.

Orsomethinglikethat...

SxB_xPUDDYTATx
04-15-2014, 03:37 PM
after playing the game a little after the new patch, i went ahead and updated my original post. i highlighted the things that were not included in the patch in red, and the things that were included in green, so it would make for quicker reference.

Bonehead
04-15-2014, 05:58 PM
after playing the game a little after the new patch, i went ahead and updated my original post. i highlighted the things that were not included in the patch in red, and the things that were included in green, so it would make for quicker reference.

Okay, THAT was funny.