PDA

View Full Version : What does LMFC mean to you ?

Overwatch
04-14-2014, 02:52 PM
What does LONGER MORE FULFILLING CHASE mean to you ?
For me it means more enemies and longer pursuit. I said MORE enemies not harder to kill and having to use more bullets for one enemy. Using 3 clips to kill one enemy ( 300 rnds ) rather than just using 1 clip is about ridiculous. I do not know anyone that likes shooting bullet sponges. As for more fulfilling, then the reward should be greater than what you spent in doing it based of course on your score. There should be a minimum reward rather than just a " NO REWARD " for finishing the task. Rewards that match what we need to spend to do things in the game which is more than script and salvage.
Example would be 101 Keys Dock in which I run out of enemy at the bronze medal level with no chance for me to get gold ( me, I am sure you can get gold, I can not ) The only reward I get is XP, script and what ever is dropped in game play. More fulfilling would be at least a KEY because there are many things that cost keys.
some ark forge. Maybe a weapon, in this case it would be limited to a gunslinger weapon.
SO WHAT DOES " LONGER MORE FULFILLING CHASE MEAN TO YOU " ?

Bonehead
04-14-2014, 09:46 PM
It means I might be just about done with this game.

Ashlocke
04-14-2014, 10:37 PM
I will reply with what *isn't* a longer and more fulfilling chase, as that might be easier for me to describe.

Spending a week gathering resources to then click on the magic box and then having everything in that box be utterly worthless garbage that gets vendored a split second later with absolutely NOTHING to show for my effort and time spent. That is definitely a longer chase, but extremely lacking in the fulfilling part.

I want a new system that allows me to make DEFINITE and STEADY progress. However slow that might be, there needs to be a deterministic path to work on acquiring gear.

Note, I'm not saying to get rid of the existing system. I'm asking for ANOTHER additional optional system. Perhaps some folks actually like the total randomness of the current system. I am not one of those folks.

wartitan
04-15-2014, 07:50 AM
I agree with what Ashlocke said, the way they are going about this patch and the game as a whole simply put, makes it just a longer chase. There isn't a more fulfilling part to this in any way shape or form...the only thing that makes this game fulfilling is the people I play with and the weapons I buy FROM OTHER PLAYERS. Note, very rarely do I pull an absolutely outstanding weapon that I can sell for scrip in order to purchase another weapon from other players.

There really needs to be a better rewards system, I'm not saying give everyone legendary weapons, but something better to work towards. Something besides pursuits that make you want to progress...

bigguy
04-15-2014, 08:20 AM
To me its quite frankly ********. The company does what it can which is very little to keep us around so the people who actually buy bits have someone to play with and not an empty world. They couldnt give two ****s what we think or how we feel.