PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Defiance

Piegon
04-14-2014, 02:57 PM
It has introduced me to some of the best people I've had the chance to game with over my years of gaming. The memories ranging from endless Ark-fall runs to conversations in "patching" parties are priceless. It's true that the friendly and good mannered gamers can be hard to find. Eventually I came across more than my list could hold. To all that I don't have a way to contact, thank you for being a positive part of Defiance.

I know I'm unknown on the forum and that's fine with me. I prefer to improve the community from inside the game, and occasionally through private messages here. On behalf of those I've experienced Defiance with in this past year, thank you to all the players devoted time in building resources (guides, lists, ...). They have helped many more than those who've had the opportunity to voice their appreciation.

I was here from the beta and will see what tomorrow brings. I do not know if I'll be around defiance much longer, but I hope it thrives.

Atticus Batman
04-14-2014, 03:09 PM
It has introduced me to some of the best people I've had the chance to game with over my years of gaming. The memories ranging from endless Ark-fall runs to conversations in "patching" parties are priceless. It's true that the friendly and good mannered gamers can be hard to find. Eventually I came across more than my list could hold. To all that I don't have a way to contact, thank you for being a positive part of Defiance.

I know I'm unknown on the forum and that's fine with me. I prefer to improve the community from inside the game, and occasionally through private messages here. On behalf of those I've experienced Defiance with in this past year, thank you to all the players devoted time in building resources (guides, lists, ...). They have helped many more than those who've had the opportunity to voice their appreciation.

I was here from the beta and will see what tomorrow brings. I do not know if I'll be around defiance much longer, but I hope it thrives.

Well if your weekly messages stop appearing in my xbox inbox, then atleast I will know why.

N3gativeCr33p
04-14-2014, 04:12 PM
Well if your weekly messages stop appearing in my xbox inbox, then atleast I will know why.

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r67/N3gativeCr33p/OMG_zpsa0dc1745.gif

Rokea
04-14-2014, 05:53 PM

UMM aren't we still in beta??????? oh that's right it just seems that way