PDA

View Full Version : perk loadouts help

Dehlert
04-15-2014, 01:59 AM
Hey guys, I haven't been up to speed on updates here for the last... 4 months or so... but I read that only one damage mitigation type buff can be active at a time.. so with that being said what is generally peoples go to builds for PvE non warmaster stuff?

I am currently running Overcharge> quick charge, thick skinned, killing machine, scavenger,cellular armor, execution, escape artist, fortitude, bloodlust.

should I drop a couple defensive boosts like cellular armor and get something more offensive?

EDIT: if I plan to run use a grenade launcher I will switch out for pinata and cascade

drackiller
04-15-2014, 02:02 AM
Hey guys, I haven't been up to speed on updates here for the last... 4 months or so... but I read that only one damage mitigation type buff can be active at a time.. so with that being said what is generally peoples go to builds for PvE non warmaster stuff?

I am currently running Overcharge> quick charge, thick skinned, killing machine, scavenger,cellular armor, execution, escape artist, fortitude, bloodlust.

should I drop a couple defensive boosts like cellular armor and get something more offensive?

Blast shield is always useful :), depending on your EGO i think that you can drop Fortitude, specially after the "dlc".

Dehlert
04-15-2014, 02:04 AM
Blast shield is always useful :), depending on your EGO i think that you can drop Fortitude, specially after the "dlc".

You might be right about that, since the hp boost probably is worthless given the dmg weapons will have.

Tekrunner
04-15-2014, 03:57 AM
You might be right about that, since the hp boost probably is worthless given the dmg weapons will have.

The DLC changes the way fortitude works. It's not a flat HP increase anymore, but a % increase. Overall it should be about as efficient as now. If I were you I'd replace either fortitude or cellular armor with regeneration. That perk is much, much better at keeping you alive.

Quebra Regra
04-15-2014, 05:15 AM

Yupitty yup! +2

Tekrunner
04-15-2014, 06:25 AM
Yupitty yup! +2

I think you misread what the OP is asking. Outside of Warmaster fights, and possibly Volge sieges, blast shield is not very useful.

ConcreteSnake
04-15-2014, 06:30 AM
Foritude and regeneration are not considered damage reduction perks. On almost all my pve loadouts I use fortitude, regeneration, cellular armor, and thick skinned (dlc is going to make this add ablative armor instead of damage reduction %)