PDA

View Full Version : Has this started yet?

r2nddan
04-15-2014, 08:00 AM
DLC live yet? if so how is it?

wartitan
04-15-2014, 08:02 AM
Nope, the servers don't go down until 9 AM PST (12 PM EST). They will be down for 4.5 hours, and then unplayable most likely for a week :) I wouldn't expect to even install the patch until at least 5 PM EST, and even then I won't be doing anything until after work.

Tsort
04-15-2014, 08:07 AM
DLC live yet? if so how is it?
Cleavers are still sharpening their blades. Shotgunners are putting their new kevlar on. They're all waiting for the new poor souls who are about to get crushed.

wartitan
04-15-2014, 08:27 AM
Cleavers are still sharpening their blades. Shotgunners are putting their new kevlar on. They're all waiting for the new poor souls who are about to get crushed.

Love it! Not gonna lie, I may login with all my characters and put them at the E-Rep camp since who knows what awaits on this new frontier wherever you happen to be at....

I hope ya'll have scrip available, going to be a lot of extracting at first...

Noble_One
04-15-2014, 08:32 AM
wait why have the servers go down so late? wouldnt it be better for them to go down at like 4 or 5 am rather than 9 am? the reason behind it is so that if any problems occur you still have ample time to fix them BEFORE prime time which is usually starts at 5pm.

Combo Breaker
04-15-2014, 08:36 AM
wait why have the servers go down so late? wouldnt it be better for them to go down at like 4 or 5 am rather than 9 am? the reason behind it is so that if any problems occur you still have ample time to fix them BEFORE prime time which is usually starts at 5pm.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

ConcreteSnake
04-15-2014, 08:44 AM

that would require someone being at work @ 4 or 5 am and lets face it, Trion doesn't work that hard. This is actually the time all dlcs have been applied. West coast time servers will be up around 2 pm

Combo Breaker
04-15-2014, 08:47 AM
that would require someone being at work @ 4 or 5 am and lets face it, Trion doesn't work that hard. This is actually the time all dlcs have been applied. West coast time servers will be up around 2 pm

I actually wrote something just like this, but decided laughing was a safer thing to do.

Time to change that EGO rating in the sig.

Noble_One
04-15-2014, 09:01 AM
hmmm im guessing i have a lot to learn about trion :S its still bloody odd but oh well.

Watson121
04-15-2014, 09:02 AM
They are updating it now!!!!!!!!

Kruhljak
04-15-2014, 09:09 AM
feel like someone just about to go down in a plane...with plenty of time to think about it.

I'm so scared. Hold me.

Combo Breaker
04-15-2014, 09:12 AM
feel like someone just about to go down in a plane...with plenty of time to think about it.

I'm so scared. Hold me.

Held..............

Stefanwulfe
04-15-2014, 09:17 AM
Common sense is something Trion has absolutely zero of.

mikeel
04-15-2014, 09:26 AM
Are time has come ... For over three years we prepared we grew stronger waiting for this update.. While you rested in your cradle of office chairs of power. Believing your powerful non player characters could ever challenge us.. You we're deceived.... As our powers of the dark side have blinded you. You assumed no force could challenge your deadliest non player characters... And now... finally...
At last we have returned !!

:D

Z0mb1E
04-15-2014, 09:34 AM
Love it! Not gonna lie, I may login with all my characters and put them at the E-Rep camp since who knows what awaits on this new frontier wherever you happen to be at....

I hope ya'll have scrip available, going to be a lot of extracting at first...

HERE HERE!!!!! I for one welcome the slaughter that's about to ensue, it may truly be the only thing worthwhile in this *cough* *bulls........DLC* *cough*