PDA

View Full Version : No arkforge chest and no wep ego to 75% from curent char ego

Animal85
04-15-2014, 11:16 AM
After update checked claims got only new nolans skin reskin and some new title no arkforge chest in claims and my weps all in same ego what before no updated to 75% from curent char ego level like said in notes
im on season pas and on EU pc server got also 1 more guy on server with same problem
hope i will get what i paid for

drackiller
04-15-2014, 11:33 AM
After update checked claims got only new nolans skin reskin and some new title no arkforge chest in claims and my weps all in same ego what before no updated to 75% from curent char ego level like said in notes
im on season pas and on EU pc server got also 1 more guy on server with same problem

Just checked and i have all in order. I`m on PS3.

Scapes
04-15-2014, 11:52 AM

To confirm, your items in inventory and on your character were not increased to a maximum of 75% of your EGO rating? The 1000 arkforge is in the Chimera Arktech Kit.

bellator
04-15-2014, 12:14 PM
Everything is in order here.

Animal85
04-15-2014, 12:31 PM
i dont got that chimera arktech kit got only new dlc title and chimera skin in claims thats it
i know how that kit loks like its box with oj title i got it on test server but not here

Atticus Batman
04-16-2014, 01:20 AM
i dont got that chimera arktech kit got only new dlc title and chimera skin in claims thats it
i know how that kit loks like its box with oj title i got it on test server but not here

I had to exit the game and log back in to get mine.